Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:51 am

She squealed into the kiss her arms and legs wrapping around you and you felt a cool air swirl around you, some snow falling on you as you took her virginity, she seemed barely awake and she had no idea what to do now, but she seemed to be clumsily trying to learn to keep up with you, even in her almost completely out of it state.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 am

I was a bit surprised by the cold. Had getting fucked really caused her to create a cold wind? I leaned forward letting her lay on her back while I leaned over her. Breaking the kiss I started whispering to her. "Feel that breeze? That's you. Memorize this feeling as I drive myself into you over and over again. Use the memory of it to control your abilities." The thought of a girl having to remember her first time with me every time she needed to defend herself was extremely hot. How aroused would fighting Others get her if she had to remember the feeling of my dick inside of her every time she wanted to fight back?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:38 am

She moaned and shivered, her pussy slick and clinging tightly to you, While her body was cold her pussy was hot and welcoming, spreading to your big cock and hugging it snuggly, almost like it didn't want you to pull out, her mouth was open and her eyes were rolling up, she was making a classic Ahegao face, and already was near cumming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm

"Such a lovely face. I'll make sure to remember you just like this." I began hammering into her harder loving the way she tried to hold me tight. On hand went to her nipple while the other traveled down her stomach trying to locate her clit. Once I had a hold on it, I gave her a shock from both hands at the same time as I pressed my fat knot against her lips not to be denied entry of the fattest part of my cock while electric convulsions shocked their way through her lower body.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:22 pm

She Squealed and came hard, the snow falling around your again as she moaned like a bitch in heat under you her pussy practically sucking you off with how it convulsed and tugged on your cock, massaging every last inch of it~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:49 am

"That's it, cutie. Make it snow while you milk my cock." I could feel her convulsing around me pleasuring my knot as well as my barbs. I could feel I wasn't going to last much longer. I slammed into her in short rapid thrusts feeling my peak building. Wanting none of my cock left out in the cold, I buried myself completely in her warm snatch yowling as I erupted within her. "Gonna put a kit in there for sure."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:08 am

She yowled loudly her eyes rolling up fully and she blasted a wave of snow at the wall as she twitched and flailed, cumming again, her tails had frozen over and her pussy was practically suctioned onto your cock, holding it tighter than anything before, even as she appeared to pass out shaking in pleasure, steam from lightning melting snow and ice was coming off her tits, And you came enough to make her womb bulge out, even if just a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:31 am

Feeling how forcefully he cunt was wringing my cock for seed, I gave her everything I had even after filling up another girl's ass so recently, I was surprised how much I had built up again. I leaned down giving one of her tits a kiss before I gently nipped her nipple with my teeth and then lashed it repeatedly with my tongue. I felt my balls churn with each potent glob I fired off into her, and I couldn't prevent each load from being joined by a discharge of electricity shocking her twitching depths with each virile spurt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:56 am

She seemed completely unresponsive save for light gasps and moans at the electricity you shot into her, she had basically fainted and was fully paralyzed, her cunt though, seemed to be paralyzed holding you tight, she wouldn't be able to relax it, So you had a basically unconscious fox girl who's virginity you took and who you most likely got pregnant in your arms. And Your Dick was quickly ready for another go thanks to her tight, unrelenting cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:39 am

I pant as I kneel over her realizing she's completely unresponsive. I'd just basically forced myself on her, but the way she was milking me, and the look on her face made it seem like she'd enjoyed herself, so I figured she wouldn't mind carrying my daughter. Better than having an Other's daughter that might be an Other herself, right? My cock was so ready for another round, and she didn't seem ready to let me pull out anyway. Figuring another round wouldn't hurt anything, I rolled her over onto her knees grabbing hold of two of her tails using them as leverage as I forcefully pulled from her depths before slamming back home inside of her like it was where I belonged.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:13 am

It took some working but you managed to pop out of her tight cunt, not even a single drop of cum leaking from the fuck hole now imprinted with the shape of your cock. She managed a gasp as you pulled out, only to squeal and cum again when you slammed back in her entire body shaking and shuddering with the force of it all as she weakly clawed the ground, letting out whimpers, whines and moans that while soft and low, had your cock practically throbbing at how sexy they sounded.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:27 am

I was surprised by how quickly her lips sealed back up after I forced myself out of her. Not a single drop of my virile seed had escaped her fertile womb like it was desperate to have my child. Sinking back into her and hearing the noises I drew out of her, I was certain she would love having another load just to make sure there was absolutely no chance I hadn't knocked her up. The thought of all these girls more than happy to bare my daughters was such a dream that I practically forgot about the crazy Futa wanting to wreak my ass as I just enjoyed the desperate, furious breeding I was giving the lovely little vixen beneath me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:18 am

While you continued to fuck and breed her and she continued to moan and cum, you found that your cock didn't want to calm down, as you fucked her more and more and more, treating her more like a sex doll as you used her near the end thanks to how out of it she was, she had at least fifteen orgasms from what you could tell, and you came three times more in the end, it was also in the afternoon now and your cock had finally gone limp, the Sexy Ice Vixen under you was fully out of her fucking mind at the moment and wouldn't be moving on her own for a long while from what you could tell, there was also a patch of wall that she'd froze solid at one point, in fact looking around you saw new lightning scorches and frozen spots all over the place, her pussy and nipples were also steaming, sparks coming off of them now. And now you had a choice, did you leave her here? Take her to your New Home? Try and Find her Home somehow? It was all up to you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:43 pm

Finally satisfied, I let the girl I'd been fucking like my own personal toy drop to the ground into a puddle of our combined juices that was really hot even though I finally felt like I was in no condition for more sex right now. I surveyed the damage. Whatever wasn't frozen was scorched. The area hadn't looked damaged before, so I felt myself wondering why we had done all that. It would be nice if it was because I was exceptionally powerful, or that was just some intense fucking, but I was concerned it could just be chalked up to a lack of experience, either sexual or with our powers. Either way, I didn't feel like getting caught for doing this in case someone got mad about it. That just left me with the decision of what to do with her. Returning her to her home sounded the nicest, but I didn't know where she lived, and I didn't feel like dragging her unconscious body around asking people, and just leaving her here seemed a bit on the scummy side, so in the end, I decided to drag her to the room I'd originally woke up in wondering if Roxi was still there.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:25 am

Roxi, was actually waiting at the entrance of this little alcove, she had some food and drink with her too "Finally Done with the Heat Fuck?" She asked Casually holding some of the Food and Drink out to you, She was smirking "Totes Different than when we did it right? Don't know how you did it, but you sent that little Vixen into Heat, I'm Guessing the two of you were throwing around moves too? That normally happens during heat, I'm guessing her heat scent you into one too." She said standing up with a smirk sniffing at the two of you with a laugh, she seemed more chill than when you first met her or she might just be tired, looking at her you saw she was half covered in dirt and scratches "Anyways, you planning on sleeping covered in cum and pussy juice or do you wanna head to the baths first, get the both of you clean?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:12 am

I was a bit surprised to see Roxy waiting for me. Was she following me? I was willing to forgive her though when she offered me something to eat digging into it quite ravenously after the intense fucking I'd just dolled out. "So that's what happened. Never been with a girl in heat before. Yeah, she froze up a wall or two, and I've left scorch marks most everywhere else." I made sure to take down the ribbon on the way out though I wasn't really sure if anyone would want to use the spot in the state it was in, anyway. I looked down at the mess we'd made of each other as Roxi asked about the baths. "Yeah, Guess I didn't notice how messy we were getting during that. Where are the baths at?" I raised an eyebrow only now noticing that she almost looked like she'd been in a fight since I last saw her. "Everything okay with you? You can join us too if you want."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:39 am

She Yawned and nodded standing up looking tired "I was planning on it, Came back from a Berry gathering mission when I heard and smelled you two going at it." She told you with a tired grin "The Mission kinda went tits up but I got out alright in the end." she Stretched and helped you Carry the Ice Vixen, leading you to a large building that had a few different communal baths and some buckets of water, some of the baths looked cold, some cool, some warm, some hot, "Wash with the bucket water first, just to get what you can off before hopping in a bath." She told you, while the Vulpix seemed to be coming half around but still seemed pretty out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 am

I followed along to the baths seeing that is seemed rather elaborate having pools of differing temperature. I figured the hot and cold were more for fire and ice types stopping when Roxi told me to rinse off first. "Sorry, never really been to public baths before." I sat the Vulpix down beside one of the buckets. I considered dousing her myself but figured it would be a pretty rude awakening, so I gave her shoulder a little shake trying to rouse her a bit further. "Hey, we're gonna get washed up. Got pretty messy back there." I tried to get her to a point where she could sit upright on her own before dousing myself from the bucket, but if she was too out of it, I'd just lay her down and get started on myself.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:22 am

She sat up but was holding onto you, nuzzling and licking you, yipping and humming, she was awake but it seemed like all her higher brain functions were still off, she was practically an animal running on instinct at the moment, and still seemed tired, Roxi laughed as she rinsed off "Damn, How hard did you fuck the poor gal? I've only seen people like that after a Futa Gang Rape." She said, sounding impressed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 am

I was a bit surprised at how loopy she was when she started coming too. Figuring she was awake enough now but not in any condition to wash herself, I lifted the bucket dumping its contents over the both of us. "I mean, it got pretty intense back there. I was on a pretty long dry spell before I arrived here, so maybe that had something to do with it." It was a bit of an ego boost to hear someone say I did something that a gang of futa was usually needed to achieve, but being a virgin before I got here, I was wary of building up expectations I couldn't meet. "Would you mind helping me get her into the pool?" I moved toward the cool looking pool figuring she'd prefer that over the warmer and not being too keen on getting myself in the cold looking water.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games