Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 7:11 pm

The Lycanroc let out a Pleasured yelp her ass tightening more around, flexing around your shaft, she seemed extremely close, likely riding the edge herself, it almost felt like she was testing you, but the Litten, thanks to never being with a woman before you didn't see but looking closer and watching her...The Little Minx had already came, she was just riding out her orgasm and hiding her pleasure!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 am

I groaned into Litten's puss as I felt Lycanroc bear down around my length glad to feel that she was also getting close to release. Even though it threatened to throw me over the edge, I slammed her down taking her down to the base of my shaft. I finally realized Litten was already cumming which irritated my with the way she was trying to act all coy like she wasn't. Pulling my snout out, I gave her cunt a strong lash of my tongue before giving it a light nip with my teeth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 5:28 am

Seeming to Realize She was caught she blushed darkly and looked away as an almost shy sounding purr came from her, Followed Soon by your other Lover Howling as she both came and forced you to cum at the same time, before slumping back in pleasure, Litten Got off of you and walked out, seeming embarrassed at being caught but not upset or anything, Lycanroc barked out laughed "Ah, That's just Ember, She's all Prissy like that, even when we got gang raped by the others she tried to keep up that look!" You Finally had a name at least "Oh, And I'm Roxanne, Most Just Call me Roxi though!" and another, Roxi didn't seem to intent on moving "By the Way, what kinda mon are you, I Can't tell it kinda feels like you have almost barbs, like a cat, and like, not quite a knot?" She mused Wiggling on you cock like she was trying to figure it out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 13, 2020 1:14 am

I smirked as Litten got a little flustered as I caught her trying to pretend I wasn't having an effect on her. My focus was quickly drawn away as Lycanroc came on top of me. I held her down as her rippling ass worked my cock to orgasm spewing thick ropes of my seed deep into her backdoor. I was amazed that I was coming as hard as I was as my hand had never milked me quite so well. It started to feel like I might never stop cumming as I just laid there enjoying the pleasure emanating from my cock to suffuse my entire body. I barely even noticed Litten leaving, but I did pay attantion to Lycanroc's words learning her and Litten's names. I was tempted to ask Vaporeon's name but figured with her upset with me, even if I still didn't understand why, might be rude. I gasped as she wiggled her hips feeling my barbs poking into her and the large bulge she was grinding on. I looked down at my body again trying to remember what the name of this Pokemon was. "Right, I'm a Zoraora"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 am

She blinked and hummed "Never Heard of it, though I hope you had fun, after all, if you wanna stay in the village you'll have to start working tomorrow~" She groaned out as she stretched looking to lazy to give a shit right now, you had a feeling if you left her alone she would just fall asleep.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 am

"Work?" I asked curiously. It made sense they would expect me to do something though I was curious about what that would entail. Still, Roxi seemed to be dosing off, so I figured I could figure that out later. Rolling, I slipped out from underneath her getting up while leaving her in the bed. I tossed the blanket over her before making my way out of the room a little too curious about my new surroundings to just go back to sleep just yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 15, 2020 4:58 am

She was soon snoring, poking your head out you saw you'd been in a small shack or shed...And Everywhere you looked there were pokegirls wandering around, some naked, some not, some pregnant, and all sorts of species, while they weren't all near you you had a clear sight to what looked like a trading plaza/market place where a lot of them were, there was also earthworks and a palisade you could see, besides that the buildings seemed to run the gauntlet from your shitty shack to tribal huts, to smaller buildings built between others to town houses, your even pretty sure that you could spy a greek or roman mansion style thing on the other side of town in the setting sun.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:37 am

Tucking her in, I quietly slunk out not wanting to disturb the sleeping bitch. Looking about, I was surprised at how large this place apparently. There were clearly more women here than the nine or so I'd woken up surrounded by. A few were even pregnant which was probably thanks to those Others I'd heard about. The buildings seemed to be in so many styles which had me a bit curious. Seeing that most of the women were there, I decided to saunter over to the area that looked like the local market. I was a bit odd walking about naked, but plenty of women were also nude, so I tried my best not to worry about my lack of clothes. Perhaps I could get some clothing there if I just couldn't get over it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 16, 2020 4:44 am

You Attracted quite a few eyes, and wandering hands that seemed to be checking if you really didn't have a "Breeding Hole" but as you got to the Market, it seemed that the older mon from the shack were with a very old lady, and were talking to everyone, there was so much murmuring you couldn't hear anything clearly though.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 1:44 am

I blushed as I walked through the crowds. I'd always wanted to be the center of attention, but I wasn't used to it, so it was still a little awkward. I just wish they weren't all poking around behind my sack examining my lack of a pussy for themselves. It had me worried some of them might poke around my backdoor as that Litten had been. Finally, I saw some familiar faces talking to an elderly woman which had me curious, so I approached closer uncertain if I was intruding or not.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 17, 2020 3:14 pm

As You Got close and Listened she was explaining that you were a man, not a futa and breeding with you was almost 100% Guaranteed to produce a female baby and not an "Other" whatever they were, Though with how some of the Women looked...you feared more for your ass than against them than the Vaporeon who teased it!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 5:47 pm

It wasn't hard to tell that they were talking about me. They seemed to fear these Others, and I was their only choice if they didn't want to bear an Other themselves. It was like a dream come true surrounded by many beautiful women and no other guys around. Perhaps it was too much of a good thing as I looked at a few of the women. Stepping forward, I decided to see if I could get a few answers. "Hey, don't I deserve to hear a bit of this?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 3:45 am

The Old Woman Blink and Slowly turned towards you, showing she looked ancient, her fur was pure white, but she seemed to be a Raichu, "W~Well Well, Finished with the young kitten and Bitch already?" She asked with a wheezing chuckle as you felt eyes lock on you, some lustful, some angry, some(Mostly the pregnant) were indifferent, "Wha'd you wanna know Youngin?" She continued with a toothless grin.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

I stopped as the woman turned to me as I tried to gleam if she was berating me for fooling around with the two or just stating a fact. I couldn't help but notice the angry glares which had me confused. Did it have something to do with what happened between me and that vaporeon? I filled that thought away to look into later as I figured out my exact questions. "A couple things actually. What actually are these Others everyone keeps mentioning? Also, Roxi mentioned I'd have to start working tomorrow, and I was curious what I'd be doing."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 2:23 am

She Hummed noticing your eyes moving to some of the angry ones "Don't mind them Honey, they just think you're being disrespectful, I Don't mind." She Told you with a Wheezing laugh, before listening to your questions and nodding "Others, Hmmm, I Think the Last Male Called them, "Futanari" from What I Remember?" She questioned herself before looking at you "Women with extremely long, "Cocks" I Believe? That are completely mindlessly and rape happy." she then nodded and pointed at a board "Jobs can be anything from "Get Some Berries for me" to "Dangerous Other, Needs Defeated" sort of things, youngers do that while elders protect and guide the homes." She smiled at you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 am

I nodded, "Still, I'll try to be more respectful in the future. I'm just a little lost at the moment." It was seeming more and more like I was the main character in a game, but I figured it would still be easier to form my harem if I was at least a decent guy. Learning that the Others were lust-crazed Futanari wasn't exactly thrilling, but I figured I could handle myself. Hearing her mention another guy and knowing some of my worlds slang made me curious. "I take it you knew the last male that came through here. Do you mind if I ask what happened to him, and how long ago that was?" I figured once I had that answer, I'd thank her and go give the board a once over tonight before I'd need to pick a job from it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 6:17 am

She Hummed "Oh...I Was a Young Girl then, something like, One Hundred, Hundred and twenty Year's or so ago? He Didn't last long, he thought he could tame the "Futanari" with the power of his "Cock of Glory" as he called it, we found him dead of dehydration with a crack pelvis and jaw, I believe he erm, tried to have sex with every other on the island, he was, ranting about "Do June" or something?" She Shrugged with a Laugh "He was an Idiot, but he did give me my baby girl." She said seeming to being falling into her memories.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 21, 2020 1:39 am

I tensed as she mentioned how long ago the guy had been here getting a hint at just how old the woman was. I tried to ignore that even as I wondered if I could make it that long. Learning about my predecessor though, I realized that while it still appeared I was the protagonist, I wasn't completely invincible. "I'll keep that in mind then and try not to take on too much." Seeing her apparently subsumed in her memories, I left her to her thoughts about her daughter to check out that jobs board.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 5:18 am

Slowly Various Women began to break off to go back to business some even taking jobs off the board, the younger ones anyways. Though You Did notice an Alolan Vulpix Loitering around the board looking nervously over the requests.

eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm

I took note of the younger women already taking jobs. I found myself a bit curious why none of the older women were taking jobs off the board, but my attention was caught by the loiterer. I approached curious why she was just standing there. "Hey, everything okay?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games