Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:02 am

She stood and quickly led you into the Clearing again, pushing you to the Skitty and pushing your Face down, "She Good Slut, You Suck her." The Pikachu ordered as the Skitty was left alone now, it seemed the Rattatas had wondered off, letting her roll onto her back and show that rather than a girl like you thought the Skitty was another Dickgirl, and her cock was hard.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:46 am

I groaned as she led me back into the clearing my cock having gone limp between my legs as she led me on only to toss me at the Skitty and order me to suck the 'good slut'. I was shocked to see the Skitty roll over and reveal she wasn't as female as I'd at first thought as she presented her cock to me. (17)I was able to recover my thoughts, so I didn't immediately dive into the Dickgirl's crotch, but I was still trapped. I guessed the Pikachu could be worn down with what had happened, but I was feeling winded too, and I didn't know if the Skitty might try to fight too if she saw her mistress attacked. Seeing no way to get out without a fight, I decided not to risk a rematch with a second possible combatant. I leaned down to Skitty's cock hesitating a moment before I took her cockhead between my lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:48 am

Licking and sucking on her cock head was actually pretty tasty unlike the salty cum that dripped onto it her natural taste was something like...like mixed berry Trix Yogurt or something it was surprisingly delicious to taste her pre and even with you sucking her off she didn't move to grab you, keeping a submissive pose under you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 am

I closed my eyes trying not to focus on how good her cock tasted as I reminded myself that this wasn't the kind of stuff a guy was supposed to enjoy. I closed my eyes trying to think about anything but the dick in my mouth. At the very least, I could be glad that the Skitty wasn't using my current position to do anything to make me feel more used than I already did.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:02 am

Her Soft Moans and Gasps of pleasure actually made you feel kinda nice for causing them, and then the Pikachu was pushing into your ass again apparently getting her Second Wind and eager to fuck you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:37 am

I shivered as I heard her moans. They were so inviting, but I still didn't like what I was doing to produce them, but I shivered when I felt PIkachu's hands on my ass apparently having been aroused again by the way I sucked of Skitty. (12)I groaned as I felt her spreading me open. The pleasure couldn't be denied, but I managed to at least resist the urge to push my ass back against her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:24 am

The pikachu's rough and eager thrusts were at total contrast with the Skitty's submissive though needy sounding moans, one took what she wanted and the other was desperate for you to give her release.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:06 pm

I continued doing my best to hold myself back as my ass was roughly used, but I couldn't keep it all together as my cock started to grow hard between my legs. I let Pikachu's thrusts push me down Skitty's cock to give myself a little more plausible deniability that I'd agreed to this, but I just wanted them to be finished as soon as possible, so I could escape while they basked in the afterglow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:11 pm

They Ended Lasting for three striaght hours only cumming twice in that time before a final third time saw them coating your body instead of filling it, The Skitty Tasted really good even when she came.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:33 am

After all that time of being fucked it was impossible to keep from coming again myself, (16)but at the very least I was able to avoid cumming more than once leaving me some semblance of having resisted their desires over those three hours. Once they were done, my first priority was to get out of their territory lest they find me again. My second priority would be to find a water source I could try to clean all of the futa-cum off of, as well as out of, me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:52 am

Well, while it wouldn't be impossible to do so, it took four days, four days of futa sex, before you finally had your chance, four days and you almost broke, until you noticed that right now, the only people around were you, and the sleeping Skitty who was cuddled up to you, honestly the hardest part was her, where the others were rough and demanding, she simply seemed happy to take whatever you gave her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:35 am

I couldn't believe how long they'd kept me here trying to break me, but as I woke up and noticed I was alone except for the Skitty, I knew I had managed to hold onto my sanity. I wasn't going to fall to these Futa this easily. I was tempted to bring her with me. Considering how submissive she was, she probably wouldn't cause trouble, but I didn't want to risk her slowing me down and risk the Pikachu finding me again. Slipping out of her grip, I made my way towards what I expected to be the nearest edge to their territory doing my best to move slowly to avoid being found.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:45 am

It was getting close to night time but you finally managed to stumble your way back into town, coating head to toe in cum and stinking of sex, but alive and mostly sane at least.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 am

As I stepped up to town, I was glad for nightfall. If I was lucky, I could get to the bath house without being spotted. Slinking about, I made my way towards my desired destination keeping an eye out for anyone out late that might catch me in my sorry state. Of course, once I was there I'd make sure to thoroughly rinse myself clean of cum before entering the bathwater.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:13 am

Well when you entered you actually found a certain Alolan Vulpix rinsing cum off herself and having to do a lot of brushing on her tails.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:52 am

Seeing someone else in here, I tried to be as quiet as I can hoping to get the first bucket of water dumped over me before she realized I was here and saw the state I was in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:40 am

She Saw you pretty quick and hummed "Got Caught huh, well, glad you managed to get out, don't worry, it happens to the best out there." She said with a giggle, looking completely casual.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:48 am

I tense as she notices me covered in the spunk of the two Futa that's had me for four days before I escaped. Sighing in embarrassment, I just went ahead and rinsed the spunk off of me, so I could get a nice warm bath. "Someday soon, I'll go back out there and pay them back for this, with interest."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:35 am

She hummed "So, That Lightning we practiced wasn't any help?" She asked working her fingers through her fur, she seemed like she had a lot of experience with this and the knots in your fur weren't helping.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:41 am

"I got caught up in a one on one with a Pikachu, so I didn't even bother trying. Gotta work on some alternatives for dealing with other electric types and ground types." I snarled a little in frustration at the knots in my fur. This stuff was just so stubborn and it had gotten everywhere over those several days they had me at their mercy.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games