Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:24 pm

Unluckily she managed to jerk her hips, so your cock rubbed her's rather than penetrate her, and she started singing again, a different one that was making your head nod and your eyelids feel heavy, she was trying to sing you to sleep.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:23 pm

After talking shit like that, I was a bit embarrassed that she managed to avoid my thrust and even began that infuriating singing again. Holding back the urge to sleep for a moment, I decided to get a little rough to get her under control. First, I released one of my paws moving it up to wrap my fingers into her shoulder pushing her chest down into the dirt pushing just hard enough to stop her from breathing too deeply. Once I believed I had her secured, my other hand would release from her hip to give her another spank hoping that between having her chest pressed down against the ground, and a couple swats to the rear, I could dissuade her from any further singing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:47 pm

The very Second your hands were off she scrambled out of your grasp and then turned to you jacking herself off playfully and hitting you with a heart, while you were on all fours, and she kept singing, your mind felt heavy, your mouth watered, she was utterly enthralling and you really wanted to pleasure her, to make her happy, you couldn't attack her~ She was perfect~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 am

I snarled in frustration as she lunged out of my grasp. I had nearly had her, but it felt like I was about to faceplant a hairs breadth from the finish line. She was stroking her cock now drawing my attention to her length and hit me with what I could only assume was Attract. My heart called out to just give in and please her like she deserved, and if not for pride, I probably would have right there. Balling my fist, I made to lunge for her to punch her in the stomach, but I could feel my will craking. I was lunging now, and I was either going to land fist first in her stomach or mouth first on her crotch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:13 am

((You=Nat1, Her=2))

She seemed weak and couldn't dodge you, hitting you with another heart But you quickly pinned her down and eagerly found yourself sucking her cock without a care in the world, licking up and down her throbbing man meat and pleasuring her hard shaft, You'd show this Pikachu! You'd be the best Wife She could ask for!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:31 am

As I threw myself forward, My eyes kept being drawn to her cock. My fist was nearly there when she hit me with another attract, and all thought of fighting and dominating fled my mind. There was only my mistress, her pleasure, and her cock. My fist opened as my palm came to rest on her stomach rubbing to feel her abdominal muscles while my head descended opening eagerly to get that first taste of her splendid futa cock. My own dick remained hard and forgotten beneath me as I focused entirely on pikachu's dick.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am

She moaned and rubbed your head, petting you and giggling as she did, looking tired but satisfied as you found her taste and scent possibly even more attractive and addicting than the actual attracts, both your mouth and body as a whole quivered with delight, her hard, tasty cock filled your mouth, throat and mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 am

My eyes closed, and my lips curled in a smile as I heard her moan and rub my head as a reward for pleasing her so diligently. The taste of her cock delighted me and made me only want to get more as my tongue lathered her as much as I could. With how good it tasted, I couldn't help but wonder what her release would taste like once I'd satified her fully and received my full reward. My own cock pulsed and drooled beneath me completely ignored as I could only think of mistress' cock. In my overzealous state, I moved down even further forcing her cockhead against the back of my throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 am

She let out a surprised squeak of pleasure, it sounded oddly cute, and filled your mind with thought's on what other sounds she'd make if you sucked her, or licked her, or even Rode her, would she look even more attractive, sound more? You could feel her cock pulsing with her rapid heartbeat.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:38 am

My mind was a swirl of lust and submission as I started to gag lightly on my mistress' cock, but I wanted so badly to take all of her that I pushed through it. The thought of my lips pressing against her crotch while the entirety of her cock resting inside of me when she finally graced me with a stomach full of her thick, virile load drove me like a man possessed. A hand trailed up her thigh wrapping my fingers around her sack and massaging it to make sure her balls were filled to bursting when I received my awaited reward.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:47 am

Her hands wrapped around your head and pulled you tight to her as her cock began to jump and shoot out it's load, filling your mouth and throat with her hot and thick cum, the taste filling your mind as her hips eagerly jerked and fucked your face.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:48 am

Submissively, I just remained still as she held my head down and fucked her load straight down into my throat. My tongue wiggling against her length to feel it throb. I was even fortunate to have some of it wash back into my mouth, so I could taste her load. My tail swayed contededly as I continued to receive my reward for my dutiful service. My mind too filled with lust to even think how wrong this was.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:28 am

She shivered and pulled you off, giving you one last shot on the face before speaking in her broken words "Up, Ride Bounce." She ordered hitting you with another attract as her wet drool covered cock stood strong and straight.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:10 am

My head spun as I swallowed the last spurt of her load taking it down to join the rest. Being so dazed, I was already starting to stand before she hit me with another attract. I felt my pucker quiver though as the move only made me want to impale myself on her fat futa dick again and again despite what I'd said about the subject of my rear the previous night. The only thing on my mind was the need to have her inside me, and to know feel her cock twitch in pleasure before it delivered its sticky treat. With those thoughts on my mind, I lined her up and impaled myself taking her deep into my virgin boi puss.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 am

She moaned and looked surprised at first, then excited, you felt sparks fill your ass, making it tingle in a way that sent shivers up and down your spine, her hand groped both your ass cheeks and then slowly moved to feel up the rest of your body looking delighted all the while as she let you set the pace.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:23 pm

I gasped out like a bitch in heat as her electricity shot up me. I felt it hit one point which caused my cock to twitch and spit its pre all over the ground. As I slid her length deeper, I found the spot sending another shot of pleasure through my already overloaded brain as I yowled, so everyone would know how happy I was grinding mistress' futa cock into my needy little prostate. My cock spat and drooled ready to dump my load right where it belongs because I would I ever cum inside someone when I could feel them cum against my prostate instead.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:52 pm

She grinned and you felt her begin to focus her sparking onto your P-spot, nipples and even cock, it didn't hurt not at all it just tingle and sent your mind and body racing with pleasure as she enjoyed herself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:45 am

I groaned as each shock seemed to focus on the places that made me feel most like a bitch, and I loved it. All my concern that men weren't supposed to enjoy this was blasted away by each surge of pleasure as my cock continued to twitch and jump as I grew closer and closer to cum at the delightful feeling of mistress' cock buried deep in my ass. Finally it became too much. My head rolled back and my tongue lolled out of my mouth as I cried out in delight. My ass trembled trying desperately to milk her cock while my own spilled its worthless load all over the dirt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 am

She slammed a few more thrust into you before releasing her own load, flooding your boi-pussy with a wave of hot spunk that made your head spin as it tingled with electricity all around your insides.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:39 am

I pressed my ass right back against her crotch making sure nothing could escape as she filled me up with her incredible warmth. I felt tired but incredibly satisfied as I sat there panting and groaning with her load being fired deep into my rear. I felt a bit of myself beginning to recover yelling at myself for letting this happened, but it was weak and distant and hard to focus on with the delightful warmth and energy suffusing me right now.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games