Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:43 am

It said you needed to get rid of a new gang that had popped up, and you'd probably need to defeat five or so Rattata at max, though there were reports of a Pikachu and a Nidoran in the Area and it's possible they might join up with the gang, if so you'd need to defeat one or both of them. As for directions it simply said to follow the signs outside of town you should be able to find the area easy enough, they like to leave old cum around their "Territory" to mark it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:14 am

The Rattata sounded easy enough, and either the Pikachu or Nidoran should be manageable, but I was worried my lack of fighting experience could be trouble if both had joined this pack or gang or whatever, so I hoped I would only have to deal with one of them. I went ahead and followed the path out of town looking for the signs that would direct me in the right direction. I tried to move carefully and quietly. It would be much easier to defeat my targets if I could catch them off guard without letting them catch sight of me too early. I also kept an eye out for any signs of these 'markings'.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:00 am

It took a While, a lot of walking more than you were used to at least to get to the area and while you'd heard a few things moving you hadn't seen anything, even as you entered the grass lands you didn't see much, well, until you slid and fell on a wet patch of grass and promptly had some old Cum splattered onto your face as you fell into a pile of it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 am

I was starting to get impatient as I walked. I wasn't used to walking so far, but I guessed this was what I'd have to deal with from now on. I'd probably have to walk even further as I took on more dangerous missions. I shouted a little as I slipped on the grass looking down to find it was cum. It was very frustrating to have another person's cum splatter my face. Figuring this was probably the boundary for the territory of the Others I was looking for, I made sure to wipe the cum of my face with the back of my hand and find an untainted bit of grass to rub it off on before moving in deeper looking for the Rattata I was here for.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Even still it took some Searching before you found them, or at least some of them, You only found them thanks to the muffled moaning. Peaking out you found the Rattata or at least three of them were gang banging a Skitty Girl, Pumping her full of Cum again and again, but besides the three of them you saw the Futa Pikachu, and her rather large cock watching from a nearby burrow in a small hill and idly jacking off, the Rattata seemed to be wearing random bits of clothing, not to cover up anything just wearing them, in the wrong places even, one Rattata had panties on her head like an eyepatch, another was wearing a bikini top so it held her ass cheeks and kept them spread. Compared to them though the Pikachu was wearing what little she had in the proper place, that being a collar and two hair ties.

eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:38 am

I made my way searching about for my quarry, and I was finally in luck. They were busy too ravaging some poor skitty they'd captured. Only three Rattata when I needed five, but I assumed I could count the Pikachu as one, so that would make at least four if I took down this group. Figuring it was best to catch them off guard to keep me getting overwhelmed four to one. I hoped the skitty could help once I got them off of her, but I couldn't tell if she was in a state to be putting up a fight. The thought of shocking the three rattata while they're crowded together, but I figured that wouldn't be a great thing electricuting one of their victims. The pikachu was probably the real threat here, so I decided to catch her off guard by charging in to strike with my claws before she could defend herself.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:13 pm

You Attacked but as You did the Pikachu's ear twitched and she ducked dodging you, before looking at you and grinning playfully reaching out and scratching your chin, making you feel oddly relaxed for a Second, as she suddenly called out much like a traditional Pokemon "Pika! Pika Pi! Pi Pi Chu!" and giggling at you before speaking and looking at you, sounding rough "We, Fight Now, Day, No, Bother." Two of the Rattata had been getting up, but stopped at her call while the third was still savaging the Skitty's pussy. "I Win, You Mine, You Win, You Want?" She asked watching you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 am

I was caught by surprise as I was anticipated and avoided. I grimaced when she scratched my chin trying to hide the momentary relaxation as I shook it off. I was surprised after hearing all the women in the village speak proper english only to find this Other speaking insuch a broken manner I actually had to stop a moment to parse what she had said. So she was giving me the chance to fight her alone without her gang getting in the way. Even if I fought them all, she'd probably take me as her prize anyway, so there was no good reason to not take her up on her offer, but that didn't mean I couldn't at least try to bargain for more. "Yeah, sure, but if I win, not only do I get the girl, but your little rodent squad has to clear out of here too." I figured that should be enough to claim I'd finished the job.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:26 am

She actually looked confused "Get Girl?" She pointed at the Skitty and lifted an eyebrow, before shaking her head "Not Mine, She, Gang toy, Rules, You to beat, most gang, erm, without breaks, not at one." She seemed to have difficulty speaking but as you looked at her and listened to her it was obvious the she was smarter than the other Rats and stronger too from what you could feel, she also didn't seem as lost to her lust as them, as they had already gone back to gang raping the drooling moaning Skitty and coating her and themselves in more and more cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:50 am

I was taken aback when she stated that. The Skitty's moaning as she was raped was a bit distracting, so when she asked if I want, I'd made the mistake of assuming she was offering the girl if I win. Without a full sentense, it was hard to tell if she was offering me something or just asking what I wanted. I guess I had no choice but to assume one or the other. "Oh, I thought you were offering her. Fine, forget her," Wouldn't be very easy now that she was only getting louder now that all three were working her over together. I finally did come up with an idea I wanted to try. "Alright, how about this. If I win, you call your whole gang, and I get to use you how I like in front of them all?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:33 pm

She Hummed and nodded "Fair, Tree, Moon, Cum! Start~" She winked and backed off blowing a kiss as she did, which glowed pink and hit you, making your eyes spin or at least that's what it felt like, when you focused after a few seconds the three Rats were continuing their play, but the Pikachu had Vanished from sight.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:54 am

I was a bit surprised at what she said next before going on the offense. "Wait, that was a countdown." I shook my head trying to get my senses back in order only to find the Pikachu had disappeared on me. I took a brief look around ignoring the skitty getting gangbanged to try and catch sight of my opponent. If a quick pass at ground level didn't locate her, I'd look up above next trying to spot her and try todash into her before she could catch me by surprise.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:02 pm

You didn't see her at all but soon you heard her, she was singing? And it felt like your willpower was being drained, it took a few seconds but your realized that was most likely Disarming Voice, and that she was hiding in the tall grass somewhere.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 am

Hearing her song, I snarled realizing it was another attack. She was certainly tricky having hidden herself from me to attack from hiding. I rushed towards the tall grass stopping just before I entered trying to follow the sound of her voice before charging in to attack with my claws. I'd let her take the initiative enough already, if I rushed into a trap, I was done, but if I hesitated too much, I wouldn't have it in me to finish her either.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:07 pm

You seemed to actually manage to Surprise her, most likely the Others she'd faced had been to dumb, or perhaps, to weak to take her voice and willingly follow her, she also stepped into a hole and tripped when she tried to get away her eyes wide with surprise spoke plenty even as her "Song" cut off.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:34 am

I smirked with an 'ah ha' at how surprised she was that I managed to track her down so quickly. Seeing her trip in her haste to escape down some tunnel was just the icing on the cake. I moved quickly to try and get a hold of her, so she couldn't just run off to start this rigmarole all over again. Once I had her, I gave a firm slap to her ass. "Surprised you could get this big ass of yours down these little tunnels." I pulled her to my chest holding firm as one of my hands moved to massage her breast. "Must be quite the complicated mess of caverns down there, huh? No way an outsider like me wouldn't just get themselves hopelessly lost and vulnerable."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Again even if you Stumbled a bit in the grass she didn't manage to escape, slapping her ass my her cock jerk and rub against you, her ass felt even more full and bouncy than any of the girls in town, and her smell...It was like she was made for Sex her tits filled your hands nicely too, she seemed to be completely lost and baffled at you actively teasing her, like she's used to being on the other side.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:15 am

I smirked as I felt how soft and pliable both her ass and tits were. As well as the way she reacted to my attention. "These Rattata don't make you fell like a woman, do they? Don't worry, I'll show you what a real man can do with a woman." Between seeing the Skitty getting manhandled and getting my own hands on someone to manhandle, I was quite riled up now figuring I could have my way with her before figuring out what to do about the rest of her gang. Giving her ass another smack, I hotdogged my cock between her cheeks letting her feel my length for a bit before I got to the main event.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:47 pm

She Blinked rapidly but even as she was on top when she tried to take control or move you managed to keep a good hold of her, She was bucking and rubbing her ass against your cock as she tried to figure how to turn this around but, she was to used to being on the other side to easily figure out how to do anything.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:42 am

Seeing how unprepared she was for anyone to turn the tables, I decided not to give her any more time to acclimate than was necessary before pulling back pushing her shoulder down a little more to line myself up with her cunny which, at this point, I was betting on still being virginal. "Now, why don't I show you what a real man can do." I sunk my length into her ready to feel her untried depths spread wide around my length.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games