Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Firehead Wrote:Name: Dave Darick
Species: Zeraora
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2205285?q=zeraora+anthro+male+solo
Bio: A bit of a shut-in, Dave had always preferred to stay inside and play video games. Especially those where he could imagine himself as the hero stopping evil, saving people, and enjoying their gratitude. He always tended to imagine the hero using his downtime to enjoy the gratitude of the lovely young women of the world they were saving whenever he wasn't playing a game where that explicitly happened. One night, he was up late playing one of the old Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, but before the game informed him which species he'd gotten from the personality test, his head began to spin, and he found himself falling asleep. When he awoke, he found himself in a bed surrounded by people who resembled Pokemon and were all women who seemed awful happy to see him. Not only that, but his body didn't quite feel right.

When You Woke up it was rather confusing mostly cause more than one person was talking over each other in more than one conversation around you, with you only able to hear snipits of it all "Where are her breasts?", "Where'd she come from?", "Is she dead?", and "How do we know this isn't a Ploy?", another voice yelled out "I Told you Idiots it's not a She it's a Male!" before someone fell on you, a punk rock looking dog girl "Holy Fuck You're awake!" She was the one to yell your Gender "Fuck Yeah! You're a Guy Right?! I went poking when I found you and you don't have a breeding hole!" She Exclaimed laughing as you fully woke up and looked around you seemed to be in a small hut like house with a bunch of women pokemon crammed in it, Most were Arguing with each other, The youngest looking three were on and around you, a young punk Lycanroc, a young looking Vaporeon and lastly a Litten girl, they all seemed more interested in you than listening to the arguing adult women pokemon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. The Girl Currently Laying on you and said she'd found you
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e6/c1/ff/e6c1fff63788361e57ae77e9e8bc7183.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/6e/4c/f36e4c747e83f2c71f3b49790e895c74.jpg

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c2a93c76-4768-4570-a50f-f3eefce12706/da37ost-6bb1833c-5a8d-474b-b252-87e95cecada3.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1536,q_75,strp/litten_girl_by_danzafantasma-da37ost.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9jMmE5M2M3Ni00NzY4LTQ1NzAtYTUwZi1mM2VlZmNlMTI3MDYvZGEzN29zdC02YmIxODMzYy01YThkLTQ3NGItYjI1Mi04N2U5NWNlY2FkYTMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTE1MzYifV1dfQ.-8GSavfcGSeNMr0TExK97xhcUrQCM8cZfMTEF5FmrbM

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/225/555/369.jpg

https://d.facdn.net/art/nancher/1403042573/1403042573.nancher_delphox2.jpg

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/259/297/040.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/a3/a1/7ea3a1949d5c0df97822f06ef5ed799b.png

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/130/497/4de.jpg

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/1527/15314b26280a596459472189f9a9425e.png?1632441
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:29 pm

I was still a bit hazy when the women around me started talking. The yelling and arguing made it hard to follow what they were talking about, but I managed to catch a few fragments. Confusion about my lack of breasts and fear that I was some kind of trick. Then someone declared me to be male as if that wasn't plainly obvious from the look of me. I'd never been particularly masculine, but I wasn't some trap that could be mistaken for a girl. One girl threw herself on me, and I couldn't help but stir as her breasts pressed firmly against my chest. Even with the blanket between our bodies, I could tell how soft they must be, and my cock stirred a little, but I still had more pressing concerns. "What...of course I'm a guy. What else would..I..be..." As I looked down at myself, I caught sight of my shoulder seeing that they weren't the only ones that looked like Pokemon. I paused for a moment trying to process this before deciding I just needed to focus elsewhere for now. "Just...tell me where I am and what's going on around here. They don't even sound like they know what a guy is."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:11 pm

She Laughed Looking at the other two younger Ones with a grin a sort of 'See I Told You' look on her face before she looked at you "You're on Love and Lay Island, Though most call it Lovely, And Yeah there hasn't been a man here sense, well Longer than anyone knows, I actually listen to the Elders old stories though." She said proudly, wiggling against you "Men don't have breeding holes and they aren't feral." She explained as the more adult looking mon stopped arguing and looked over, you then promptly found more than one of them suddenly next to the bed, poking and prodding your taint, seeming confused that you actually didn't have a breeding hole as they called it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:18 am

I was a bit surprised to hear their weren't other guys around meaning I had been left here on an island full of women all in need of a man. It was like some kind of crazy dream come true that I hadn't even thought of how weird it was that they didn't seem as surprised about my dick even though they had no men around. I was caught off guard when they started poking about under my sack looking for a pussy, or breeding hole as they kept calling it. I was a bit shocked by the attention yelping as I rolled to the side tossing myself down onto the floor and revealing my erection. "Hey, can't a guy get a little personal space?" Then an idea crossed my mind. I expected to get slapped saying such a thing, but I figured it would be worth it. "If you're going to be poking around, you can at least let me poke back."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:08 am

The Adults seemed to be distracted now, talking and mumbling to each other intently, onky you suddenly had a bare pussy over your face, the silent Litten girl looking down at you and cocking her head Not saying anything but offering to let you poke her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:27 pm

I was a little curious about what the older women were distracted by until a bare pussy was hovering right in front of my face. I hadn't expected one of them to actually give me what I'd asked for, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I would look a gift kitten in her cunt. It was my first time seeing one that wasn't just an image on a screen, so I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity, but I didn't want to screw it up either. Trying not to appear too eager, I slowly reached up dragging a finger right between her lips before doing the same to either side of it before I reached two fingers to spread the lips open and get a look at the inside.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:41 pm

While the outside and lips were black spreading them let you stare into the bright pink cunt, it was radiating both a scent and a heat that seemed almost inviting, you found out you'd popped a full boner already thanks to the fact something strongly wrapped around it, the punk Lycanroc's pants were off and she'd taken you balls deep in her ass, which felt both tight and well trained, it was squeezing and teasing your cock perfectly and then the Litten jammed her pussy in your face, looking like she wanted you to focus on her, even with the dog riding your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:31 pm

The pink color in a sea of black fur was somehow the most wonderful thing I'd ever laid eyes on. Catching a whiff of the scent, I inched my nose closer noticing the heat radiating from it as I inhaled heavily to get a better smell of that scent. I gasped trying my best to hold on as my cock was suddenly enveloped for the first time. I looked down to see the Lycanroc now riding me as my cock pistoned in and out of her ass. The friction was incredible, and I felt like I nearly blew my load right there, but I had to hold on. I didn't want these girls thinking I had no stamina. As the Litten's pussy was pushed right up against my face I gasped feeling like I was in heaven as my tongue began to eagerly probe her depths getting my first taste of her nectar.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 12:10 am

You Caught the Litten looking proudly back at the Lycanroc with a smirk, before you felt someone sucking on your balls, the Vaporeon! Your Pre was Actually making the Lycanroc's ass slicker so she could move faster and faster while the water type prodded your ass with a slick finger and the Litten eagerly rubbed her hot tight pussy on your face and mouth, all three seemed to have no shame.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 2:59 am

I groaned as all the attention had me lubing Lycanroc like crazy leading to her only riding me faster leaving me grunting and snarling into Litten's cunt as I continued exploring her insides with my tongue. I ran my fingers against her inner thigh letting my nails drag a little against the flesh. I yelped as the Vaporeon started prodding around my pucker. I was a guy, and I didn't have any intention of letting someone put anything in my ass, but it was hard to move my hips much with Lycanroc slamming down so hard. I could only hope she realized I was into that kind of thing and relents.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 6:14 am

The Vaporeon seemed shocked if how she lifted her head up meant anything "You're a Hole Virgin? You having even started getting stretched? How do you plan to deal with the Others?" You heard the Capitalization on "Others" Both the Lycanroc and Litten Looked shocked and confused that you hadn't stretched or played with your ass, This might be some culture thing but all three were truly shocked Lycanroc stopping her moments before starting up again clumsier than before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:13 am

I shivered as she got confused at me being an anal virgin. "What, of course I am. M-Men aren't supposed to fool around back there. What are the Others?" I groan as Lycanroc gets back to riding me. "Wha-whatever, it can wait for later. Just don't be poking around back there." I returned to eating out Litten as my cock started to twitch and sputter within Lycanroc's tight ass. I was getting close to blowing now, but I tried to hold on a little longer as I sought to at least get Litten off before blowing the load that would finally make me a real man.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 2:28 am

Litten Looked at you before pushing her pussy deep into your face, practically drowning you a bit before pulling back and finally Spoke, it was a soft, almost smoky voice, honestly it sounded like a Shy Tomboy's Voice that hadn't fully changed "Other's Have Breeding sticks and Holes, Others are Feral, Other's will take your hole and use it, Other's get right to breeding, no stretching." She explained, being the only one to see you really didn't know, though you were more being edged now thanks to Lycanroc's confusion making her riding clumsier.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:13 am

I shook my head as Litten told me about these Others of theirs. It sounded terrible, but I was still a guy, and I'd grown up knowing playing around was something a guy didn't do unless he was gay, and I certainly wasn't. "Doesn't matter, I'm not letting someone mess around with my backdoor. I won't let these Others do anything of the sort either." I grunted as I realized how awkward Lycanroc's riding was getting starting to thrust up into her from below to see if I could get things moving a little smoother while I returned my tongue to devouring Litten's snatch ravenously replacing any lack of skill in the act with gusto.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 04, 2020 2:45 pm

She Cocked her head even as her thighs held you tight "You're~ Weird~" She Hummed out as Lycanroc Giggled and spoke up "All Stories say Men Liked it~" Vaporeon spoke up now "Everyone gets raped by the Others, I Hope it Hurts." She Huffed and left, looking pissed, Lycanroc Giggle more "Oh You Hurt her Feelings~" She laughed as she slowly got back into it, but seemed to be purposefully trying to tease and edge you now as you ate out the now purring Litten.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:35 pm

I sputtered a bit at Vaproeon's claim. "Just a few minutes ago, you weren't even sure I was a man; now you say you know what I'm supposed to like." I was not expecting the outburst I got in return. I didn't think what I was saying was that worth getting mad over, but she certainly seemed upset about it. Whatever it was though, I could figure it out at a later time. I still had every intention of keeping my dignity as a man and not letting these Others have their way with me. I groaned as Lycanroc seemed to start teasing me now with her motions. I focused on the task of eating Litten out though figuring if she saw the kitty orgasm, she'd get jealous and want to achieve her own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:44 pm

The Lycanroc rock was Giggling, Seeming to enjoy the Teasing and the angry words, the Litten seemed to not give a damn and just wanted to feel good, and you just noticed at some point the older mon had left, leaving you dealing with these two, a Teasing punk and a Spoiled Cat Girl, and both seemed to enjoy making you work for your release and their's
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 am

I grunted getting a bit frustrated that the two of them were just kind of fooling around atop me. Reaching down, I took hold of Lycanroc's hips pulling her down onto each of my thrusts. I also pressed my muzzle right up against Litten's muff and dove my tongue as deep into her as I could get it exploring around to find any spots that might get a bigger reaction from. The older ladies might have left, but it was probably for the best considering I had my hands full with the two teasing bitches I had atop me anyway, and I really just wanted to unload at this point, but I didn't want to leave them disappointed either. I may be the only guy here, but I still wanted to impress them with what a stud I could be.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 2:13 am

You Felt the Lycanroc Clench her muscles around you the more forceful you were, a brief flash of insight had you realizing she was either a secret bottom, or a secret M, and her teasing was to get you mad on purpose, The Litten's pussy seem to heat up when you looked at her, or seemed to give her special attention...A Princess type who wanted to be pleasured and praised, and now that you were paying more attention...she was blushing lightly under her fur, it wasn't that she wasn't feeling good, she just didn't want to show she was feeling good, if you had to guess out of the three of you, she might be the closest to cumming if she hadn't done so already!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 pm

I grunted as I felt both girls react positively to my actions realizing the girls had their own tastes, and I could get a better reaction by figuring out what they liked and giving it to them. Figuring I should use that to my advantage, I moved one hand up to Lycanroc's stubby tail using it as a handle to force her up and down in my lap. My other hand moved up behind Litten taking hold of her ample ass which I began groping fiercely while I continued to eat her out as ravenously as I could. I felt my cock twitch inside Lycanroc spreading some protrusion that dug against the fleshy walls of her ass sending a surge of pleasure through me as I felt like I wouldn't be able to hold my release for much longer.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games