Washed Ashore [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Washed Ashore [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 04, 2020 8:25 pm

The other Futa moaned and groaned as she felt you tightening up around her, but didn't seem ready to blow her load yet she kept hammering away at you while the two traps gasped and panted as their own rods continue to leak seed into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:29 pm

I Blushed licking and lapping up every bit of seed they could give me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:09 pm

"D~Damn... y~you might just be... a~aah... t~the best cocksucker I've ever met..." one said, the other nodding her head as she started thrusting into your mouth again, suggesting she had another load to give as the futa kept hammering away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:19 pm

I Shuddered and squeaked moaning as I easily swallowed the cock, it was almost instinct at this point.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 10, 2020 4:33 pm

"G~Gonna... oooh, g~gonna bust a nut..." The Futa moaned out as she started going a bit faster, the trap you were being face fucked moaning and sounding much more like a girl to you as she cried out in rising ecstasy from your mouth and throats increasing ability to take and handle shafts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 5:23 pm

I Shuddered and moaned not realizing what the futa was saying until it was too late, and I was having a cock emptied balls deep inside me, stunning me at the feeling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 9:22 am

She slammed into you several more times as that happened, groaning and moaning as she flooded you with her jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

I Squealed and came around her "I~I'm going to get pregnant~!" I howled out as I was forced to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 4:29 pm

The Futa slumped back onto the floor, though suddenly the Traps were pulling you over to a couch now instead of the recliner. The other futa shook her head as they seemed to be positioning to take your pussy and ass now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 4:31 pm

I Squeaked and moaned "I~I Really Gotta Eat and G~Get Ready For W~Work~" I tried to protest, but they looked to small and cute, I didn't feel right trying to push them off, so both could easily continue if they wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 4:59 pm

"Breakfast is ready!" The futa said, which stopped the pair in their tracks. They then dashed over to the table in the kitchen, with the futa on the floor going, "C~Can I get some help? Legs feel like jelly"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 5:01 pm

I Blushed "You're the one who decided to just suddenly take my virginity." I told her, sticking my tongue out and leaving her as I limped to the breakfast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 5:16 pm

Your pancakes tasted divine as you dug into them, the cum seeming to compliment the chocolate chips. The Futa smiled and pressed her breasts into your back as she asked, "Come on, tell me what ya think."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 5:43 pm

I Blushed "Really Good, You know, before coming to this island I'd never even touched a dick, now I'm unsure of how many I've sucked and how much cum I've tasted." I mused with a blush.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games