Washed Ashore [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Washed Ashore [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:11 am

In the common area, which was open to the kitchen as well, you see two other traps and another Futa relaxing about. To your surprise... all but one of the traps are completely naked, and said trap might as well be since the only thing their wearing is a crop top like tank top.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:21 am

I Blinked and stumbled over sitting down with a tired yawn, guessing this was normal here and I should just get used to it, mixing with being to asleep to give a damn.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:38 am

That attracts the attention of those not cooking, and all three come over to check you out as you soon find them all standing round you in a circle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:46 am

I Blinked and Looked around confused before letting out some of my Snark "I Come in Peace, for the motherly one has agreed to feed me." I spoke in a Robotic tone at them, smirking sarcastically and trying to act joking, Wanting to get along with the people I'd be living with.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:49 am

The trap with the top tilted her head at that, while the other just snorted in amusement. The Futa however rolled her eyes, then reached out and tugged at your nipples as she said, "With cute tits like these you'd be cuter with piercings"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:00 am

I Looked at her and hummed "Maybe but I'm a Broke bitch and need to save money, Though last time someone told me to get piercings they wants two rings and a chain to spread my pussy constantly by wrapping the chain around my waist." I told her lightly flicking her tit back, trying to fit in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:04 am

Flicking her tit made her cock twitch and harden a bit, but she hummed before sliding in front of you and kneeling down. before you knew it, she spread your legs and looked at your pussy, then nodded. "Yeah I can see that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:09 am

I Blinked and stared down at the futa between my legs "Take a Picture it'll last longer, I am working the prison this week after all." I muttered with a blush, meaning it as a joke.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 am

Hearing that made her grin, and she was suddenly moving to line her cock up with your pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:41 am

I Yelped in Surprise "H~Hey if you're gonna fuck me fuck my ass it feels empty!" I protested with the first thing I thought she'd listen to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:15 am

You weren't fast enough, moments later she is slamming on into your pussy, taking your virginity in one single go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 am

I let out a startled squeak as my hymen was destroyed, soon I was pinned under her as she raped my pussy without holding back at all, it took everything in me to just be able to breathe as her cock that was getting steadily harder and larger inside me stretched and filled me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 am

"Hey no fair, let us have some fun too~" The two traps say as they bring their cocks closer to your face as the futa just kept ramming away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 8:09 am

I Could only gasp as I blinked rapidly trying to focus but having some problems thanks to just how eager the futa was at plowing my virgin fields, I couldn't help but giggle at the goofy thought before squealing as something in my pussy was hit and had me arching my back in surprise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 11:49 am

One of the traps used that to push into your mouth, while the other just guided your hands over to her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 1:11 pm

I Found myself quickly muffled by the cock suddenly in my throat and clumsily gripped the one in my hand, only for the craving of cum to raise it's head again and I started sucking and jacking the two, my skill with that obviously much better than what I could do with my pussy, at least for now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 02, 2020 2:15 pm

"O~Oh g~gods!" The girl you were sucking moaned, jerking her hips a bit and giving you a fair bit of pre. Your skill seemed to have her almost ready to cum here and now as the futa groaned in pleasure at your tight confines.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 2:23 pm

I Shuddered and swallowed balls deep on one and then the other, before getting an idea and swallowing both Trap's cocks at once as my virgin tight pussy squeezed the cock inside it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 03, 2020 4:43 pm

That seemed to be too much for them, and even as the one slamming away at your own slit drew closer to a climax and you along with them, the two traps instantly began filling your mouth with their gooey cream
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 pm

It took less than a minute as I eagerly swallowed the cum for me to suddenly squeal as I felt an orgasm tear it's way through me, sending me rocking in shock.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games