Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

You Almost got her you felt her tense up like you knew meant she was about to cum, but she held it in, forcing you to bounce again and again, not giving you any time to stop, until right as you came for the fifth time she finally came and slumped back, filling your ass with hot cum, which felt better than you thought possible~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:17 pm

The second climax had made Cassus start to giggle as Cassie took a bit more hold, Cassus's side having trouble processing the pleasure. At the third, Cassie briefly was knocked out leaving Cassus to take the pleasure all on his own, and he just gained a slutty ahaego expression before begging for more as he began wildly riding her... each climax feeling better than the last. Fourth time briefly merged Cassie and Cassus and the pleasure seemed doubled and then... then she came inside them finally and Cassie let out an orgasmic squeal, her ass sealing up entirely around Tammy and milking her for everything she was worth.

Cassus then slumped atop her, a silly fuck drunk look on his face, tongue lolled out as he giggled and moaned.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Tammy was Panting heavily as she hugged you tight, gently cooing and murmuring how good of a girl you were, and how much she loved you, and how you did everything exactly right, gentle and loving words of encouragement filled your vulnerable mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:44 pm

(Will Roll-7)

The words filtered in... good girl... yeah... yeah he was more of a girl... his own dick was smaller than hers and Alex's after all... He... no... no she shivered a bit, moaning and nuzzling as Tammy told her she loved her, and the knowledge that she did everything right made her feel even nicer as she hummed and every so often giggled.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:56 pm

She hummed herself "You know, I think, from now on, if you see a girl with a hard on, you should just offer to help her out, futas and girls like me sometimes have a hard time thanks to their cocks, and I think you're slutty little holes could help them~" She purred kissing you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:05 pm

(Will Roll-15)

Cassus shuddered a bit at that, and for a moment, the thought wanted to stick inside his mind... but then, it slipped off, and he... no wait, she shook her head. "N~No... I~I don't know if I can or am ready for that... d~doing it for those on the cheer team is fine though, cause they are family after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:14 pm

She hummed and Hugged you "Trust me~ You'll love it, you just have to try it, I can tell, you were born for this stuff~" She purred nibbling on your ear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:09 pm

Shivering and whimpering a bit but not refuting her, Cassus asked, "S~So are we almost done with the shower? C~Can't go to the mall if we stay in here..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:31 pm

She Giggled and nodded "Can you stand?" She asked, gently helping you as she turned the shower off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:37 am

Cassus nodded. She was shaky as heck, her legs feeling like jelly, but she was able to stand up. She had to use the wall as support though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

we can good end post this. Not getting bored with this, but my motivation for rp generally's been kind of down lately, and this does feel like a generally good area to have an end post wrap the story up
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:13 am

The Following day was shopping and sex, and when you got home your mom and Tammy's both fucked you, at school you got fucked as well, by cheerleaders, but soon by other shemales, trannies and futas as well, even though you were a girl you were still a boy and some of them used your cock too, You actually got closer to many of them to the point that after highschool you all lived together as a family, you were one of the "Stay at Home Moms" taking care of kids, most weren't your's but you actually had a couple of them with a few of the futas, even if you spent most night's in Tammy's Arms, You honestly felt truly loved, by everyone in your big family, including all the kids.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games