Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 9:06 am

She grabbed your hips and soon a glob of the goop was on your ass, soon being pushed in by her cock, spreading it's warm relaxing feeling deep inside you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Since it was natural for one of his holes to be stuff like this, Cassus didn't resist in the slightest, simply letting out a surprised gasp followed by a soft moan as the strange goop and Tammy's shaft plunged into him. "A~Aahh, T~Tammy, you didn't need to do that… Unless you're feeling backed up again?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 2:51 pm

She hummed "No I just wanted to spread this stuff in you~" She kissed your cheek smugly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Cassus could only nod at that, even as he squirmed about a little bit at the feeling of her inside him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 3:56 pm

((7, 14, 39))

She sat up, forcing you to sit on her lap as she worked to help you clean, her cock poking, prodding and hitting you just right~ Rubbing your insides and making you feel like a Dick Hungry Slut of a Girl~ you felt your cheeks blush prettily, honestly with how you felt lately, it was more like you were both a boy and a girl, just that you switched back and forth or something? And honestly, most girls you knew Were pretty aggressive about sex plus, since you switch back and forth, well, honestly would dressing as a girl really mean that much, besides, maybe it'd even feel good, Tammy seemed to like it and she was super confident too!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Total Fail=Mind Effects. Roll 2d4 for traits you get, rolling the same one twice makes it double it's effectiveness, I'll let you choose what that means or you can make up your own if you want, just list them if you do that.
1.You Find Reasons or Excuses to wear girly clothes, dress up like a girl or look girly.
2.You Find yourself acting more lewd and outgoing, hitting on other, or asking for/demanding sex rather than just passively wait for it.
3. You no longer see yourself as a "Boy" more gender fluid or as both genders, this means Cassy can randomly take control
4.You become much much more trusting, to those you trust you'll accept most things they say as true, unless you know, or are shown it's false with hard avidence.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 28, 2020 10:03 am

1, 3

Cassis shivered and shuddered as he was pulled into Tammy's lap like that… His mind quickly clicking into the idea that he wasn't really a boy… Or at least not just a boy. It was hard to figure out at the moment, with his mind spinning both from the naughty pleasure he was getting as Tammy's shaft pressed against him inside his rear as well as the more soft and gentle touches he was getting from Tammy as she worked to get him nice and clean. He also found himself feeling rather sure now that once they were done and they went off to the mall to get some clothes that he was going to use it as an excuse to try and see how he looked in more girly clothes. After all, if he was a boy and a girl or something in between, there was anything wrong with it was there?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 1:00 pm

You heard Tammy Gasp as she hugged you suddenly "H~Hey hun, there a Reason you suddenly clamped down on my cock like that? Are you really that horny for dick?" She asked jokingly as she nuzzled you, trying to help you clean up, even if she teased you a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am

"J~Just f~feels, aah... n~Nice to have you inside me while you d~do this." Cassus replied, then giggled a bit as Cassie came out for a moment and said, "And yes hehe, I am horny for dick~ and its your fault too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 29, 2020 3:23 pm

She Blinked then Giggled "Huh, I think you're going to fit right in with the Cheer Squad, how about I call up a few of them and turn this afternoon into a group thing, I'm sure you could seduce one or two to dick you~" She singsonged teasingly, as she began teasing your prostate with her cock, pressing against it, and pulling away teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:06 pm

color=#FF00BF is the code for hypno stuff

"I~I am? R~Really? I~I of course I'd fit in hehe, why wouldn't I?" Cassus replies with a bit of a giggle, her own dick twitching a bit as his expression shifts from shy to flirty rather quickly. He listens to the idea, moaning as she teased him... with the fourth such teasing prod bringing a more feminine moan and then a needy whine as she said, "Ooohh... t~that sounds good... dicks do belong in me after all, and making my sisters in the squad feel good is important~"

She shakes her head a bit and then adds, a bit more in Cassie's voice, "I~If they're free of course."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 6:27 pm

She Giggled "You had Fun Right, I know the Captain would love to, but maybe you're other friend, you know~ who I found you with~? Did you even get, or remember their names~?" She asked grinning catily as she did, looking amused as she began to gently and lightly move her hips "If you want more you're gonna have to ride me~ you're on top after all~" She teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:43 pm

"I~I remember... A~Alex right? S~She and you had some fun with me I think... its a bit hard to remember..." Cassie asked after a moment, it taking a bit to remember, especially as Tammy teased her so. He then blushed at her words but shivered... he wanted to feel more... and well, it was natural for cocks to be in him so it would be natural for him to ride them~

"Y~Yeah, y~yeah I am." He said with a shy smile, blushing a bit as he began to do so, shifting his posture a bit to make it more comfortable and bracing his hands against the sides of the tub. He moaned as he began to bounce, taking it slow at the moment since he remembered what Tammy said.

"H~Haah... th~this feelsh... aaah... g~good... O~oooh c~cock feels so wonderful, m~makes me feel so full...mhmhmhm~"
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat May 30, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 6:55 pm

She giggled and slapped your ass playfully "Good Slut~ now~ Show me just how much you can fuck~ or maybe you can explore while you bounce~ I'm not only a dick after all~" Tammy teased you as her hands groped your ass and she laid down fully, giving you full control.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Cassie moaned and nodded, turning around as her own clit dick bounced as she moved up and down Tammy's cock. He whimpered a bit, a brief pang of soreness coming in when he tried to pick up speed a bit, so he decided to stick to the pace he was on. However, he did lean forward, moving his hands up and down her side before moving to grope at her breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 5:44 pm

She pressed her breasts up towards you, letting out an encouraging moan as your ass heated up in pleasure from both the dick, and the goop inside it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 31, 2020 6:47 pm

"H~haah... s~so warm... i~insides feel... s~so warm and full..." Cassus said with a soft sigh of delight, shifting a bit and seeming to get into a bit of a rocking almost seesaw motion atop her cock. That made it feel so much better, earning some more feminine and sexy giggles and cries of pleasure when her tip touched against her prostate.

Cassus continued groping her breasts a bit, but soon used them more as a support as he said, "T~Tammy... aaah... s~starting to feel... mmhm... r~really good... n~not even touching my c~clit dick a~and it f~feels like somethings g~getting closer~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm

She Giggled "That's cause you're gonna have an orgasm as a girl silly~ But you're not allowed to stop until I cum~ Even if you do~" She purred teasing your nipples as she gently met your movements, seeming an expert in hitting your P-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 am

"O~Orgasm... a~as a girl... Hehe, yesh, wanna cum like a silly girl~!" Cassus said, giggling a bit, though she whined as she heard that a bit, looking to you as he said, "B~But t~that might d~drive me c~crazy again! A~And then that g~goop stuff will need to be used again."

Course, with her body getting so close to cumming that her hips were trying to move all on their own faster, needy pace, it was hard to say or do much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 pm

Tammy Giggled and kissed you deeply "It's Training on how to please a Dick~ So Come on~ make me cum and fill your slutty pussy~" She purred giving you a love bite as she met your pace easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Whining but nodding, Cassus kept bouncing, grinding, and rolling his hips, her own lewd moans becoming more frequent. Soon enough, she was panting hard as she slipped up and down the cock, then threw her head back as she cried out, "C~CUMMING!~!" She wasn't sure if the way her ass tightened up around Tammy's dick would be enough to make her cum, but her hips also weren't stopping, making her prostate feel even more sensitive as she kept going.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games