Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Tammy Hummed "Don't worry Cassie~ You'll get lot's of fun practice with dick~" She purred eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Cassie could only nod and moan, that feeling building up within her again, though for some reason it felt a bit stronger now, and made her entire body get tingly in excitement as her clitty dick flopped about uselessly as her bouncing picked up in speed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:05 pm

You felt the cock inside you tensing up and twitch, it was getting close but she was holding on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Whining with increasing need as that strange feeling started growing stronger, Cassie begged needily, "P~Please T~Tammy... f~feel you so close... s~something... g~getting nearer in me... C~Cassie... C~Cassie needs release, needs y~your release!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Tammy Grinned, Grabbed your hips and started railing your ass hard and fast slamming your special spot over and over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:17 am

Screaming and complete and total ecstasy, Cassie cried out in bliss, feeling her entire body lighting up as she came hard, her dick only letting loose a stream of pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:24 am

Tammy Slammed balls deep herself soon cumming and flooding your pussy with shot after shot of jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:53 am

Cassie continued cumming like this, her mind spinning as she had another anal orgasm... it was so intense, so good, that in this state, it was too much. Even as she continued to bounce a bit more, she found darkness quickly taking its hold upon her....
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:59 am

You woke up a Short while Later, fully dressed and laying on the bed, Tammy was Nearby Working on homework, also fully dressed "Hey Cassus, finally awake?" She asked grinning "You know, when a girl brings a guy to her room it's normally not for him to pass out and jizz in his sleep all over it, Did practice really wear you out that much?" She asked smirking at you once you woke up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 am

Cassus's head felt... weird. He vaguely remembered being at the practice... he recalled somewhat the events in the locker room, though he didn't recall the moment when Tammy joined the fun. Blushing and squirming a bit, he sat up and said, "S~Sorry... m~maybe the school day as a whole was more stressful than I thought?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:27 am

She Giggled "Well I cleaned you up, just so you know, and dinner's in thirty minutes, mom's making Lasagna, trust me it's awesome, lot's of cheese and meat and the sauce, all of it's great, though uh, just a warning, she does cum in it, she saw it on some health site online or something, oh, and um, mom's like me by the way, and she's a stripper at a tranny bar, so like, she's really open and talks about stuff people normally don't." She explained quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:35 am

Even as his stomach rumbled and demanded food, he could only squeak in some alarm at that bit about cum in the food, shuddering unsurely at that even as he found himself already accepting it. Shouldn't such a thing bother him more?

"T~Thanks... a~and well, r~right now my s~stomach only cares if its edible and tastes good."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:39 am

She Giggled "It's Delicious." she told you grinning as she flopped next to, and hugged you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 6:59 am

"I~If you say so." Cassus said, blushing more as she hugged him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 8:11 am

She hummed in thought for a moment "Hey, could you suck my cock real quick Cassie?" She asked, looking like she was testing something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 11:50 am

(16-3=13)

Cassus shivered from head to toe at that, and felt his mind spin briefly... but the feeling didn't take hold this time at least as he shook his head and asked, "H~Huh? W~What was that T~Tammy?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 1:13 pm

She Hummed "Well, I asked if you wanted to try Sucking my cock, you stared at it for a bit and I thought you might like to try the taste." She said looking happy and truthful.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 02, 2020 2:18 pm

"O~oh uh, n~no, I~I don't think I'm ready for something like that." Cassus said, shivering a bit even as a confused look formed on his face as he asked, "D~Did you say my name when you asked that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 2:26 pm

She Hummed "I Said Cass, you know, as a Nickname." She said cocking her head "Would you like a different one, I Could call you Cuz since you're joining the cheer family, or, maybe Cras with how much you stared, or maybe even Cassie~ If you like?" She said with a purr
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 03, 2020 4:48 pm

Cassus was about to say that he had no problem with the first two, but then… but then she giggled and hummed as she ran her hands up along her legs and over the rest of her body in a sultry manner.

"Hehe, I think I definitely prefer Cassie~ it's such a cute and girly name and just perfect for a girl like me~"
Her eyes had a bit of a haze over them as she spoke, her mind feeling fuzzy and warm and tingly but in a good way.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games