Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 6:31 pm

You fell so deep into your trance, that you came with them even as they came, your face and chest getting covered in cum, the sound of a girl moaning, the sight of cocks moving...Girls like you could fall in love at this sight.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Some Ideas
1.Trans=You start thinking of yourself as a girl more often, and need to do will rolls to resist girly things, feel weird dressing as a guy.
2. Fully internalize "Sexually Pleasuring of your family is normal"
3. Size Queen=Big Phallic objects turn you on, needing will rolls to resist playing with them if you haven't had sex that day
4. Cum Addict=Feeling worse and more open to lewder and lewder things the long you go without cum in one of your holes.
5. Sub Slut=You're much more likely to Start Sexual encounters with you as the sub without even realizing.
6. Cock Hungry=It feels natural to have a cock in your mouth or in your ass, and you'll never find it odd or weird, be it real or fake as long as it's dick shaped.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Rolled a d6 for it, got
Cock Hungry=It feels natural to have a cock in your mouth or in your ass, and you'll never find it odd or weird, be it real or fake as long as it's dick shaped.
new posting of color=#FF00BF as the color code for the hypno stuff

Cassie realized it, and even Cassus would once she eventually woke up and became him again, but she was in fact falling in love with cocks. It was natural to have a cock in her mouth or ass... not having one in one of her holes at least once a day would be weird... though she could probably be okay with it. After all, she was a part of the cheer team... and something told her she'd have plenty of yummy cocks to choose from.

After she came again though, she seemed to fade back out... the trance making the climax so very intense once again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 6:50 pm

When you next woke up you were wearing Cat Paw Gloves, and stockings, a Cat Tail Butt Plug and Cat Ear Headband, Tammy and her mom were covered in cum and passed out, you were at their feet.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 6:57 pm

(41)

Cassus groaned in some confusion as he woke up in such a state, feeling very confused and aroused and also a bit tired. His head felt fuzzy and foggy, though even amongst the tiredness he felt... strangely nice. The sight of Tammy and her Moms cocks, half hard, made him briefly lick his lips, but he somehow knew he'd had some cock already today and while they looked quite yummy he was more wondering what time it was... and whether he should be snuggling amongst the pair like a kitty or if he should just be getting undressed and ready for bed.

Definitively not the way I expected my first day to go, he thought to himself, still a bit out of it to be aware how strange this was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 7:07 pm

You Felt Hungry, not cock hungry just hungry and two ideas popped into your mind, hunting for that Lasagna that Tammy's Mom Made, or maybe licking the cum off them both to feed yourself if you were feeling naughty~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 pm

He shook his head at the second, especially as his stomach practically ROARED at him, and with a bright blush, hurried off to find the lasagna.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 8:38 pm

Heading downstairs you felt how the Tail-Plug Wiggled in your butt, and the fact that it felt both normal and right to have it there, opening the fridge you found the Lasagna, but you also saw your reflection in the tin foil, you were, really cute...Looking around you saw your reflection in a few other things, you really were that cute...

((Roll me a D100, I'll tell you what, if anything happens))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 13, 2020 2:33 pm

(93)

Cassus couldn't help but blush, not at the presence of the plug... well, not entirely, it was making him feel good, but the thing that was mostly making him blush was how cute he was seeing he was. He wasn't sure entirely what to make of such, squirming just a bit as he moved to grab himself some lasagna and check the time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 13, 2020 8:02 pm

It was pretty late, around 11:30 actually, but even as you looked at the time and ate your food you found your mind wandering to other outfits you could wear or look cute in, if only just a bit.

((Willing Crossdress/Cosplay/Cute outfit wearing has been unlocked, Basically you like the idea of looking cute, even if only a little and not willing to admit it.))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2020 7:03 am

(40)

Squirming, Cassus grabbed a bite to eat and ate his fill, washing it down with a soda. However, as soon as he was done, he realized it'd probably be a good idea to head home... the idea of looking cute and his head still being adled though kept him from thinking through things as much, so all he did was grab his clothes, slipped a pair of panties on that seemed to match the stuff he was wearing, and left a text for Tammy saying he had fun hanging out and was heading home so he could get some sleep. With that he then walked out and started making his way to their new house, his stuff slung over his shoulder as he shivered from the plug as it moved about within his ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 14, 2020 7:49 am

As You Got Ready To Leave a Text Came back from Tammy "Wut u tlkn bout u goober come back to bed!" Followed by a Few Frowny Faces and another one right after "It mid of nght!" followed next by "U no no whr we evn R 2 gt hm!" She seemed to often text in shorthand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 am

Cassus wasn't in a mood to argue such, and so grunted and turned around, flomping onto the floor in the bedroom as tiredness reclaimed him. Seemed like this carpeted floor was better than wherever he would have passed out on his attempt to head home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 15, 2020 8:02 am

You Woke to the Smell of Eggs and Bacon and Tammy Latched onto you like a particularly amorous octopus in a bed, with her still asleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Cassus blushed brightly at that, smiling shyly as he tried to break a bit free. His stomach was rumbling quietly, demanding some food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 16, 2020 1:52 pm

It took some work and left Tammy Splayed out on the bed but you escaped downstairs to find her mom cooking omelettes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Still shivering, and not yet fully awake enough to realize that his ass was plugged still, Cassus headed into the kitchen and gave a shy but tired smile and wave to Tammy's mother as he asked, "M-Morning, I don't remember much of yesterday… Didn't mean to spend the night.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 17, 2020 3:04 pm

She Hummed "Tammy Said you told your mother you would?" She asked Confused "Anyways What do you like on your Omelette?" She asked mixing and whisking the eggs
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2020 6:09 am

"H~Hard to remember right now... a~anyways I'm not picky..." Cassus said, sitting down only to gasp and moan a bit as it made the plug shift a bit inside of him.

roll to see how aware of things he is, say d100? Thanks to that trait he'll still think its natural for it to be inside him, but maybe he'll react to the clothes, or wonder how long its been inside him, assuming he succeeds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 6:16 am

((15))

it briefly made you wonder how it'd feel to spend a day on a real cock, but soon you didn't care as a rather yummy smelling omelette was placed in front of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 19, 2020 4:54 pm

Cassus was more than happy to dive into the omelette, caring more about satisfying his hunger than about cocks, cum, plugs or what he was wearing. "Thank you~" He moaned out after a bit, halfway through his food before devouring the rest.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games