Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 9:20 pm

She Hummed and nodded "Hey Cassie~? Think you could go down and maybe show my mom some love, She's been feeling unattractive lately, and she'd really feel up if you played with or licked her cock or ass~" She purred looking at you closely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Cassie could only nod and smile As she licked her lips in anticipation. "Sure thing Tammy, I'd be more than happy to help out a member of my extended family feel oh so much better and oh so attractive~ be down there in a jiffy~"

Bouncing up to heer feet with a giggle, Cassie skipped her way down the stairs and made for the kitchen, her mind already thinking and wondering how big and tasty Tammy's mother's cock tasted like as her mind swam in happy, fuzzy, and pink thoughts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Heading downstairs you found who you could only assume is Tammy's Mom, standing naked in the kitchen, Reading a Trashy romance Novel as she Waited for the food to cook.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Still under the hypnosis's say, Cassie smiled brightly as she arrived, licking her lips at the sight of the cock she saw. With Tammy's mother occupied, she decided to do something that seemed sexy- get onto her hands and knees, and crawl on over to the big... thick... throbbing... juicy... delicious looking cock and give it a kiss on the tip.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:20 pm

When you kissed it, it jumped a bit, "Tammy, I know you're just trying to cheer me up, your mom's over the hill." She pulled the book away only to stare at you looking baffled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:35 pm

"Hehe, I'm not Tammy, I'm Cassie~ I'm new to the cheer team~ And I wanted to make you feel like the sexy hot futa milf you are~" Cassie said with a smile, giggling as she started to kiss and lick at the dick. She still lacked experience, but eagerness was there. And dicks liked it when they were lavished with attention didn't they?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:39 pm

It Steadily Got Harder and Harder as the Milf Stared down at you looking surprised but pretty turned on by all, she even started giving you pointers part way through.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 pm

"Oh? Like this?" and "Hehe, alright, I'll try to remember~" were most of the responses Cassie gave as she worked at the milf's cock, starting to moan a bit as she made sure to keep eye contact with Tammy's mom, one of the first pointers the futa milf had given. Soon though, a craving for more was drawing on her, and before long, Cassie was parting her lips like a good girl and taking the tip and first two inches into her mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:51 pm

She Pet your head gently thrusting and guiding you on how to best take it deeper, you had no chance or even want to pull away, even when she made you gag, she was in total control and you had to obey, a gentle, caring, but unstoppable sort of domination.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Cassie moaned and nodded, letting this sexy futa milf do with her mouth as she wished. Even though she was being shown just how to suck a tasty cock like this, a part of her wouldn't have minded if Tammy's mother just start fucking her face like an onahole. She was however also enjoying this more gentle domination, her eyes glazed over as her sissy clit dick twitched in her pants and her ass quivered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 5:31 pm

It took a lot of work on her part but she was eventually thrusting in balls deep, back and forth, filling your mouth with her taste.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 10, 2020 4:28 pm

Moaning like an eager cockslut, Cassie let her face be used like this, her own clit dick throbbing and leaking pre into her underwear as her ass twitched again and again. Her head felt so nice and fuzzy and pink right now like this, with the only think she could think of was cock, cum, cock, cum, yummy juicy tasty cock and need creamy gooey cum!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 5:26 pm

She Hummed Pulling you to the tip and smirking "Take a Deep breath~" She ordered, letting you take one before pulling you to her cock's base, "Now~ Don't move until you're about to black out~ I want you to use your tongue and lips only, no bobbing~" She purred her order out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 9:23 am

Cassie could only obey, moaning as she nodded. Once she had taken a deep breath, she began lavishing the base of the milfy futa's cock with sucks and wrigglings of her tongue as she found her throat screaming in protest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 4:23 pm

She Moaned and hummed in pleasure, obviously experienced in receiving it, though once she noticed you have some trouble, though not fully blacking out, she started to use her big toe to tease your clitty, it felt....much much more intense for some reason.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 4:12 pm

It was too intense, and alongside the fact that while she wasn't close to blacking out she was heading that way... combined with how much pleasure she'd already been having... she squealed, eyes rolling up as she came from her clit-dick harder than ever before, and shortly afterwards, passed out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 pm

You woke to wet Slapping sounds, and opening your eyes you saw Tammy's cock bouncing just out of reach of your mouth, your body tied to a bed, her arms and legs tied so she was "Standing" on all fours with her knees and elbows, her mom fucking her ass hard and fast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm

The wet slapping sounds, and the scent of a cock stirred Cassie's mind and made her moan with need, squirming lewdly as even before she fully opened her eyes she was already trying to lean forward to lick at Tammy's delicious and yummy fuckrod. The sight of Tammy being fucked like that only made her more aroused... And even a bit jealous.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 pm

You Quickly Realized what had woken you up, cum was leaking from Tammy's ass and she'd already cum at least once on your chest, but both were still hard and ready to go, the sounds, moans, slaps and sight of their balls slapping together was almost entrancing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolling to see if I gain a trait for when not hypnotized. d20. Roll is... xD roflmao roll is a nat 1. Maybe give me a few options hehe

The sight was beyond entrancing. It was all Cassie could focus on. Nothing else mattered but watching the sight of Tammy's mom's cock thrusting into her daughters ass, their balls smacking together, the rhytmic sound of the slaps, Tammy's lewd moans... there was nothing else that Cassie could focus on. So entranced was she in fact they'd probably need to stop entirely and smack her with their dicks to snap her out of the trance she was in.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games