Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cassus Kellingsworth
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3320081CA/
Bio:
A friendly and outgoing guy who has made up for his boyish, or perhaps androgynous/girly looks by helping folks out and being a great listener, though most he's had to deal with is some good natured teasing from his friends girls and guys alike. Now however his mother has gotten a better corporate job and he's had to move with her, so now he's attending a brand new school a ways away from his friends. Still, he's going to do his best to make new friends and fit in!

It was your first day at your new school and you were liking it, though it had a looser dress code than your old school which was honestly a bit surprising, though you actually shared a lot of classess with a cheerleader her name was Tammy and you also learned she was transitioning from being a boy when she followed you into the guys bathroom to take a leak, she seemed really nice, "Hey, you should come to practice, I could drive you home afterwords who knows maybe you'll join the team, or at least the reserves with me? Come Please~? It's super Fun!" She said looking hopeful.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:48 am

Cassus blushed at first as he saw who he thought was a girl follow him into the bathroom, then relaxed a bit when he realized the truth of the matter. As he was washing his hands though, her comments took him by surprise.

"Well uh, I don't have anything going on after school today so I don't see why not... not sure about joining though." It wasn't that Cassus wasn't athletic, its just he was a bit easy going and had heard at his old school cheer team could be really competitive...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:54 am

He giggled "Don't worry it's super fun, the worst that'll happen is you don't make the cut, trust me, that captain's actually nice though she's not afraid to push you if you need it." Tammy Told you as she finished taking a leak and turning towards you, you eyes were drawn to her surprisingly large cock as she worked to get it back in "Keep staring and you'll make me hard enough to need a hand calming down~" She joked winking at you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am

"I~I'll think about it." Cassus said, then squeaked when he saw just how big Tammy was. How could a boy transitioning to a girl have a dick that big. He could only blush more at the joking comment, not used to teasing quite like that.

"S~Sorry, j~just was surprised was all... s~since you said your transitioning..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:16 am

She Giggled "Yup it actually got bigger since I started taking pills and stuff, trust me, you should totes try it, it makes it bigger and more sensitive." She said smiling as She strutted up "And I wouldn't mind having fun with a cutie like you, even if you seem more interested in my cock than my tits or ass~" She teased with a chearful grin as she washed her hands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:58 am

Again, Cassus wasn't sure how to reply to such blatant sexual talk, sputtering, blushing, and stammering in confusion before saying with a squeak, "S~See you after school!" He then dashed off back to class, trying to get his heart to calm down from a mixture of feelings, some of them confusing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:06 am

which was fine, until Gym, last class of the day and you shared it with Tammy again, and she got picked to be your partner in helping you stretch, those feeling returned a hundred fold as you and her body kept pressing against each other, the fact that afterwords she and another naked girly boy happily showered with and talked to you was odd and had your cock perking up, neither of them seemed bothered even helping clean each other and asking if you needed help too, apparently Alex was also trans but she was just starting.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 am

Cassus had never been all that sexual back home in his hometown... not that he didn't think of such things, they were just rare. Yet here he was, first day in new town, new school, and he was finding himself thinking naughty thoughts about these two trans-girls! They looked so feminine, as much if not more so then him, and had cute faces and smiles... but they also had dicks, which he didn't find disgusting or anything but wasn't sure what to think about it...

"I~I'm fine... t~this is all a b~bit much for me." Cassus said as he tried to focus on getting cleaned up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:40 am

You Suddenly got hugged by Tammy, you noticed that one, her cock was limp and still bigger than your's and two, she seemed upset "Sorry if I seem pushy or something, I've had new guys make fun of me before and you just seem really nice so I was trying to be friendly." She wasn't making it sexual but your own mind seemed split in half about what to do, one was telling you to fuck her, and the other was telling you to turn and hug her back, wondering what it would feel like to rub cocks with her, though you were ignoring the little voice wondering about if getting fucked would feel good if such a big dicked guy was trans there had to be something to it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm

He shivered as he felt how big her dick was... his was about average at six inches, so he wasn't small, but she was still bigger than him. His mind however managed as he had all three thoughts bouncing about to focus on the one that fit his nature, even if it had a sexual element to it.

Turning, Cassus pulled Tammy into a hug, his own mostly hard dick rubbing against hers, but he did his best to ignore that as he gave her a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry to hear that Tammy... rest assured you never have to worry about something like that from me. And you can always talk to me anytime anyone does that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:17 pm

She Smiled at you and Kiss you happily on the lips, though it didn't really have asexual feeling, you got the feeling that's just how Tammy was, huggy, touchy, kissy and super physical, she was probably raised with "Skinship" or something, she wasn't bothered by your hard cock poking her at all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Even if there wasn't much of a sexual feeling to it, Cassus couldn't help but blush... his first actual kiss that was, and it didn't help it made his dick twitch and become a bit harder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:33 pm

You Noticed Most People were gone and she seemed happy by your words "I have to get to practice soon, wanna come and watch me? I'm sure our Captain would love to talk to you." She said eager and hopeful, she looked likesh e really wanted you to try and join.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:38 pm

"I~I did say I'd come... and well..." Cassus didn't really want to try, but seeing that eager, hopeful look on her face he could only relent as he nodded his head. "C~Can't hurt to try, I~I don't think."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:47 pm

She gave you a hug and a happy kiss, honestly you felt like you were almost ready to cum just from that! "Awesome! Thanks so much I swear you'll love it!" She said eagerly "An if you don't you can totes just show up to watch me~!" She sung happily skipping off to get changed, your eyes following her cock and ass as she left.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Shaking a bit and feeling so close to the edge, Cassus shook his head, briefly turning the water for his shower to cold as he finished up. He wasn't the sort to try stroking one out at school. Once cleaned up though he'd head off to get his stuff so he'd have everything he needed for once he was done attending cheer practice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 pm

She was dressed in a rather cute female cheer outfit and guided you to the field, her friend Alex was also cute in the same outfit, Though once at practice she introduced you to the captain "Susanna "Call me Ana" Richards" a rather pretty blonde girl who smiled at you happily and quickly before you realized what happened, had gotten your number and sent you a link "Here Watch this it'll explain things, don't mind if it takes a bit to load, school net's like Blegh, you know?" She asked happily "Oh make sure to use ear buds!" She said happily as she began leading the team through their routines.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:02 pm

"S~Shouldn't I be watching you practice?" Cassus asked, surprised how quickly things had gone. Even so, he went ahead and sat down on the bleachers, plugging his headphones into his ears and pressing the link so he could watch the video.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:08 pm

((18, 8))

She quickly explained that she didn't have time to explain everything, thus the video, while she got everyone started, then she could give you her personal attention. Actually watching the video seemed to be a quick and easy run down of cheer teams, how they function, terms used and stuff like that, though one part struck home "The Team is a Family and you should do your best to make your family happy." that really stuck with you even as you learned quite a bit from the video.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Cassus found himself taking in the info surprisingly easily, finding the technical stuff and so forth not that hard to grasp. He swayed a bit in his seat though during one part, head feeling a bit tingly as that line floated about in his head again and again, almost seeming to want to take root.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games