Futa District: Fuckboi

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa District: Fuckboi

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2020 5:53 am

"People coming in to live in the city are supposed to go to an orientation to learn how everything works and have a week to get accustomed to things." She says, rolling her eyes a bit as she says, "Personally I've met a few who were able to adjust within a few days and are perfectly fine, but gotta have precautions I suppose."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 15, 2020 8:01 am

I Blinked "Orientation, but I haven't gone to school yet." I Mumbled my brain just playing word association at this point, though I was listening.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 pm

"No dearie, this is an orientation for living inside the Futa District. There's a process for making sure those who are moving in here know full well the various rules and the like." She says. "I haven't had to take anyone to deal with such, so I kind of forgot."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 16, 2020 1:51 pm

I Blinked at her Dumbly "Rules?" I asked tiredly "I know nothing bout futa, but futa are mistresses, and I'm worthless." I Mumbled sleepily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Your aunt blinked and then shook her head and she said, "The hypnosis stuff I sent you was lightweight, whoever those two were they must've used some hard-core stuff on you…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 17, 2020 3:02 pm

I Just nodded along "Hard Core~ I Derserve to get raped and used up, Futa are above me." I was just repeating lines I remembered whispered to me in my dozing state, sore and tired even as I steadily woke more and more yawning and stretching.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2020 6:07 am

"Used, maybe, used up, no." Your auntie said, frowning a bit. A small part of you notes she doesn't deny the raped part, or the Futa being above you part. Perhaps those things were indeed true?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 6:14 am

I Blinked at her and cocked my head, deciding to try and see what was true and what was "I'm nothing without a Futa, I exist only to serve them, their pleasure is worth more than my life?" It sounded like a Question even to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm

"You are something without a futa, your existence isn't just to serve Futa," Your auntie begins, with the latter making it clear she thought that was still a fair bit of your existence. "And their pleasure isn't worth more than your own life."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 5:12 pm

I Frowned Slowly and cocked my head "Like and Dislike it? Why? Don't get it." I mumbled out to her, trying to understand the contraditions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm

She came over and softly pulled you into a hug, humming a bit as she said, "Here, have this... the officer pulled it up, said it should help clear your head a bit." It was another hypnotic video, but (18) it was one meant to deprogram from hypnotic suggestions, and was taking aim primarily at the most recent one that had been used on you.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games