Futa District: Fuckboi

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa District: Fuckboi

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Words flashed on the screen at times, reinforcing that bois like you were inferior to Futa... that you needed to obey them no matter what. It also was telling you that you wanted, no, needed to be smacked, have your hair tugged, your holes fucked dry or sloppy, used as nothing more than a fucktoy for Futa's pleasure. It worked to teach you that pain was pleasure and pleasure was pain... which meant more pleasure~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:00 pm

I Blushed darkly feeling my mind melting as I stared into the swirls,, my cock hardening and bouncing under me with every thrust.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:55 pm

The hypnosis tells you that the best pleasure is being the fucktoy and cocksleeve of futa's, that the highest form of human is in fact futa, and that the only time a slutty sissy trappy boi like you should get to be near a pussy is when you are eating out a futa cunt. All the while the two futa's continued rutting away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Shuddering and groaning in both confusion and pleasure as the swirls spun into my brain, I actually found myself cumming quite quickly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:17 am

You vaguely hear some laughs from this, then a brief emptiness as both cocks are pulled out... only to trade places as they begin railing at you again while the hypnotic video begins telling you how much you love, want, crave, and need... futa cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:23 am

I Shuddered and whine confused my what I was doing, why I was doing it, but knowing I liked and wanted more at the same time, my brain felt like it was melting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:51 am

As the video was telling you that cum was delicious and pure heaven and pleasure, that was when both futa's started cumming and pumping away into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:54 am

I shuddered and swallowed the cum being pumped into my abused throat my ass tightening as well to try and keep the cum sealed in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:06 am

After a few minutes with you taking in probably a fourth of a gallon of cum, the two pull out and the video ends, with the headset being pulled off as both futa presented their dicks to you and one said "Come on cutie, clean them up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:22 am

((d100=3))

I Shuddered and began lapping at and nuzzling their cocks, my mouth still in the O-Ring, and I had to crawl in my bindings to reach and clean all of it up, my brain felt like mush and I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 6:58 am

"Good Boi~" They cooed, petting your head and sending shivers through you as they urge you on. Once you finish, only then do they start undoing everything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 8:06 am

I Shuddered more as they pet and released me, my body shaking with the after effects of both the Hypno and the fact I just lost my anal virginity.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 11:48 am

"Hehe, you're free to go kid~" One of them said, another giving you your phone back. "Here's our number if you wanna have fun with us again~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 1:09 pm

I Just Stared at them blankly for a bit, clearly trying to reboot as my brain recovered from a BSOD.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 02, 2020 2:13 pm

One of them laughed, pulling you up to your feet, locking lips with you for a full minute and rubbing a bit at your own cock before she patted you on the ass and said, "Run on off cutie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 2:22 pm

I Stumbled Taking my phone and limping off slowly, completely spaced out as my mind worked to organize the new commands in it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 03, 2020 4:42 pm

You got lucky in that the next few minutes no one bothered you, giving you a chance to recover your mind and faculties as you basically rebooted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I Was Blushing brightly once I finally sorted my mind and ducked my head, trying to hurry to the mall even as I limped.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Of course, to show that your luck hadn't gotten very far, you proceed to walk right into someone and go crashing down to the ground. Fortunately… Or perhaps not, when you look up at the sound of a woman asking, "Are you all right there?" You find that it seems you had walked face first into the bosom of a busty police officer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:29 pm

I Squeaked "I~I'm Very Sorry Mam!" I yelped out "I~I'm just rather, flustered and confused, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said in a panic, trying to stand and looking awkward thanks to my now well fucked ass, even my words were a bit slurred from how rough my face had been fucked.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games