Futa District: Fuckboi

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa District: Fuckboi

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:08 pm

"You sure? You don't sound alright..." Her tone was warm, friendly, and concerned, which made a part of you feel odd or strange around her. It wasn't helped that thanks to both bouts of hypnotism, a part of you was now wondering what her cock was like.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:18 pm

((7))

I Shook my head, then for some reason, I didn't know, I found myself crying "I~I was So Scared~!" I whaled Latching onto her and hugging her, though not standing up "I~I Didn't know what was going on~! T~They Just Strangled me with their Dick and, and I couldn't see, and they pulled me around by my head and put some weird thing on my head and now it feels all weird and I don't know what to do~!" I cried out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:31 pm

(99)

The officer lets out a surprised squeak, but then a serious look forms on her face. Over the next few minutes, she asks you some questions, humming and looking more concerned by the moment. All the same, a part of you can't help but pick up a scent coming from her, a musky one that makes your mouth water just a bit and your still gaping ass twitch.

You do manage to catch the officer making several mutterings of "There's a due process for getting new residents used to being here," and mention of, "Hypnosis isn't to be used without the person's consent!"

After a moment, she asks, "Where's your home dearie?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:37 pm

I Was so Enthralled with nuzzling her that when she spoke to me I looked up at her blankly and confused, I was sniffing at her crotch and my eyes fogged over, it obviously took me some effort to try and focus and answer her though, I had some trouble remembering the number and ended up having to describe what it looked like instead, accidentily ending my explanation with a teary "Did I Do Good?" Finding myself afraid that I'd made her mad.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 4:41 pm

She was blushing, and there was now an obvious bulge in her dress... her cock almost seemed to be more normal sized, perfect for a beginner fuckboi like you. She listens attentively, scanning the neighborhood briefly as she says, "I think I know where that house is... and yes, you did fine dearie. Don't you worry, I'll take care of those two... you can get rid of their number, they were very bad for doing that to you like that." She smiles, hugging you into her breasts as she pet your head.

"We may do things differently here, but there are still rules, especially in regards to new residents."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 4:47 pm

I Nuzzled into her chest with a happy and tired hum, my weak feeling legs practically demanding I lean on her for support even if my mind didn't feel like it was stuffed full of cotton and fog, "I Love you Mistress~" came out in a pleasant Sigh, my eyes almost completely blank.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 09, 2020 5:21 pm

"U~Uh oh..." The officer said, blushing even more as you felt her cock twitch. "I~I uh... d~didn't realize they'd s~shown you an i~imprint hypnosis file..." She gulped a bit nervously, muttering, "N~Never been the m~mistress sort... b~but uh..."

Petting your head again, she said, "C~Come on, M~Mistress will lead you home and ex~explain the situation to your g~guardian."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 5:30 pm

I Nuzzled and walked with her happily my head pleasantly numb as I pampered her with loving kisses and hugs, stumbling thanks to my gaping ass "Ah, It's because I'm worthless if I can't make futa happy, so all futa are mistress!" I explained blank eyed "Even if making you happy means letting you use and abuse me~ I'd do it mistress~ I'll leave you with nothing but love inside, by letting you take out everything negative on me~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 10, 2020 4:31 pm

Suddenly you were picked up and being rushed along to your house, the officer giving off a very strong vibe of a very worried and concerned mother... even as you could smell and sense just how eagerly her cock was straining against her panties. Maybe you could go ahead and free her cock and show her how happy you can make her~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 5:20 pm

I Blinked up at her in Confusion but reached down to pet and fondle her cock with a giggle "Oh~ You Wanna get Private before you Rape and Abuse me~ that's Fine~ You Can use me up, I'm just a Cum Rag~" I purred nuzzling her "You Can Tie me up, Beat me, spank me, Strangle me with your cock until I pass out~ Even if you Tie me up and make me a pet, or force me to live only on your cum I wont say a bad word about it if it's for you mistress~" I promised in a lovey dovey voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 9:21 am

She froze as you started petting and fondling her cock, her expression torn as she moaned and shuddered. Her arousal was clear to see and smell, but it was also somewhat clear to your foggy mind she was trying not to take advantage of you in this weak position you were in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Do a will roll for yourself first. d100, high success, low failure, middle near 50 is partial success or failure, whichever way the number is closer to. If you succeed at all, you snap out entirely or partially. Fail, make a roll for the officer, same deal
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 4:19 pm

((Me=11, Officer=Nat100))

I Giggled and kissed her Neck "Come on~ Rape me~ Ruin me~ I'm just a Sex Toy anyways~ You Could Tie me up, take me to your home and just make me you're little cum pet~ You'd never need anyone else, cause I'd do anything for you mistress~" I purred fully lost in the fog.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Gently, she set you down on the ground, then knelt down. She stared into your eyes, and you could see the concern and compassion in her eyes. You weren't exactly paying attention to her words, but the general gist, that you shouldn't have your mind warped so, at least not without your own input, and that if she was ever going to be anyones Mistress, she'd want the real them, not something programmed into them.

(51)

The tone and her gaze was enough to undo... part of the reprogramming done on you by those two. Chances were good you'd still feel intensely aroused at the sight of a cock, and want to do what you could to make a Futa happy if they asked you to do something... but you were able to think on your own. For the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 11, 2020 5:57 pm

I stared at her my eyes slowly focusing as some of the fog lifted and I slump over onto her, nuzzling her whining "I feel so confused~" I said "I~I'd never act like T~This~ B~But I Can't help it~ Don't Leave me~" I whined to her my confused mess of a brain trying to figure out what to do or say.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 pm

"Don't worry... I won't leave you." She said, smiling and giving you again those... motherly vibes. In fact, now that your looking at her a bit more, she almost reminds you a bit of your mother. A bit more of a MILF than your mother had been, and her hair was a bit lighter, but her face had a similar shape to it...

"We really do need to talk to your guardian... from what you told me it sounded like she'd forgotten a few things for new arrivals too. It happens sometimes, but doesn't usually result in a situation like this."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:17 pm

I Nuzzled her my tired brain shutting down as I sleepily muttered "Mamamistress" my overwhelmed mind trying for a factory reset or something to clean itself up, I felt weirdly warm and safe with her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Sometime later, you wake up back in your room, though you are clinging to the form of a napping police officer. Your Aunt is sitting nearby, a bemused look on her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 13, 2020 7:49 pm

I Blinked tiredly "Auntie Mistress?" I Murmured as I woke up groggily staring at my aunt even as I cuddled closer to the officer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2020 7:00 am

"She explained everything to me... but we found out even passed out you weren't letting go, so she's staying the night." Your auntie said with a smirk. She did however grimace briefly as she said, "Sorry, she was right, I did forget some of the steps I was supposed to take."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 14, 2020 7:40 am

I Blinked "Steps?" I asked confused "I, Don't understand, Head still odd." I Mumbled tiredly, giving her a look much like a cute confused puppy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games