Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am

I nodded figuring. "I see, that sounds pretty nasty that they can see through other eyes and command them remotely." Such an ability would probably be useful in coordinating with Nekothra. She considered looking into such magic in the future. "I guess that's about all the questions I have about the dread-knights." As I thought a moment, there was one other question I had, but it was more something personal. My glance moving to the door through which Lorthin had exited. "So, does that tend to actually work? The way you acted with Lorthin, I mean. It seems like it would be very embarrassing to me."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:29 am

"Oh... Okay..." She says slightly caught off guard, clearly expecting more interrogation about the dread-knights rather than personal things. She blushes slightly at you question before responding, "Not on any man worth staying with. Usually gets you me a good fuck but... if he rejects that, then it means he's high enough quality that he can get what he wants... And I just need to make him want me." She then drifts off... her mind clearly going to plotting.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm

I noticed her look as I asked the question and nearly rescinded it before she began to answer anyway. She hadn't apparently given up on being made into his bitch just yet instead deciding he was discerning enough to need a different approach. "You really don't give up, do you? Though I guess if you really want something, you gotta take a chance on it." I giggled a little. "I wouldn't even be out here if I hadn't chosen to run from home, so I'm not really any better."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:36 am

She gives you a knowing smile before asking a personal question of her own, "So... if it wasn't Lorthin... who's responsible for this." She pats your belly.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am

I jumped as she patted my belly. She was the first person thus far that had even recognized I was pregnant, or at least to call me out for it. "I...that's a bit embarrassing because I don't really know. I think it was one of two monsters I got raped by on a mission."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:48 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Think you're forgetting the shopkeeper

"Most monsters can't impregnate females... And unless you're absolutely pathetic, it wouldn't be goblins," She comments, starting to put the pieces together, "Wait... Are you blessed?!"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Oh, well guess I'll pretend she forgot about him too.

I shook my head. "No, one of them was an orc, and the other was something Lorthin called a Gloom Stalker." I shivered as she pointed out they usually couldn't knock women up. I was shocked when she asked if I was blessed. Figuring I'd have a hard time making something else, I went straight for pleading. "Please, don't tell anyone. I...was kind of hoping I could establish myself before word got out."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:42 pm

"Nah, fuck that! Not unless you tell me how you got so lucky! Just imagine all the fun I could have if I was blessed. Can you hook a sister up?" She forceably asks, clearly jealous of your burden.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:15 pm

I was a little panicked unclear what exactly she meant by 'nah'. Was she threatening to tell people if I don't find a way for her to get my blessing? "I have no idea how it happened, or why it happened to me. I wouldn't even know where to begin helping someone else get it." I watched her carefully trying to see if she looked like she might rat me out.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:19 pm

"Come on! It's suppose to be a blessing from the Goddess of Life right? You didn't pray at a shrine, or get any dreams... or visions?" She presses, looking more desperate than anything, "You know how infertile us elves are. I'd be lucky to have a kid by the time I'm a hundred, even with constant attempts! If I get the blessing, I can actually have children when I want them!"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

My response was clearly not what she had wanted to hear from me. I hadn't even been aware that we were usually not that fertile. "I promise, I have no idea how it all happened. One day, I just felt a surge of pleasure pass through my entire body, and the next thing I knew, a priest was explaining my blessing to my parents."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:42 pm

She pouts at that, and through he puffed cheeks mutters, "Lucky..." After a moment of her wallowing she finely bargains, "Okay but you promise to look into it and if you find out anything, you'll let me know?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:34 pm

I nod glad that she'd appeared to have calmed down. "Sure, I guess I have some idea of where to start, but I'm not sure if it'll be possible here." I tried to remember which goddess I'd heard my blessing came from. If I could remember that, I could ask around for a priest or priestess assuming one in this town knew much about her.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 pm

You have vague memories that it was the Goddess of Nature, Fertility, and Life... the name escapes you, and you're not sure you remember seeing any priest of her. Even the priest that told your parents was a priest of Ranthor, the God of the Hunt, and patron of the wood elves. At the very least, such priests should know of her if your experience is anything to go on. Bazara sighs at that before shrugs, "Well, I got time."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:58 am

"Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush to get my adventuring career started, so I didn't pay as much attention to what the priest was saying as I could have. I don't even remember the goddess' name." I looked around as an awkward silence descended, and I tried to find something to talk about. "So, you know how I wound up working with Lorthin, so how'd you wind up with your partner? She seems pretty intense from what little I saw."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:25 pm

"Oh that," She pouts a bit before sighing, "It's not like I had much of a choice in the matter... I'm considered a novice so I have to go with a 'mentor.' As for why her... Well, she's my grandma... I know, I know. Hard to believe she could even force a man to sleep with her. She still thinks she is the matriarch of a house that has long been disbanded, and has taken it upon herself to show me how a 'true' female should behave. So I'm stuck with her lecturing me."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:40 am

I listened to her explanation surprised that two women so different were so closely related. "Oh, I guess that makes sense." Though that last little bit about the lectures did bring another question to my mind. "Not that I would ever tell her anything about it, but what would she think about the way you were hitting on Lorthin earlier?" I tried imagining the angry matriarch acting in such a way for a man, but it just didn't work in the slightest.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:11 pm

She let's out a dry laugh, before putting on a mocking voice as she imitates the older woman, "'Pathetic! A woman should not beg for male attention! You should remind them of their place, and make them beg! And if they do a good enough job, then you may reward them as the good little pet they are!' but then again, she hasn't been laid in like 400 years."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:25 pm

I chuckle at the mock tone and voice. "How much do you know her taste? We might have missed a show not seeing her and Lorthin's first meeting." Lorthin didn't really strike me as the submissive type, but with how he ignored Bazara's advances, I realized I had no idea of his tastes.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:32 pm

"You think she would?" She immediately picks up on what you are suggesting, "God I would love to see her humiliated!"
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games