Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:15 am

Getting in with the meat, I could see Bazara was already working on the desert, so I figured I needed to get started on the main course. Getting out a pot, I filled it with broth and began heating it as I pulled out the vegetables and started chopping them and the meat up.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:16 am

Bazara prepares some rolls to pair with the stew, trying to help you with the salad a bit as well, clearly confused by the concept but suggesting tastes that are more in line with the drow. Soon enough you finish up dinner. Presenting it, you can see that Lorthin is impressed with the spread, and you all sit down to eat. It tastes quite good, and Bazara is clearly proud of your mutual work. After some time you do notice that Lorthin isn't eating the meat though, and as he finishes his bowl of soup, there are a bunch of chunks of meat in the bottom.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:40 am

I was obviously pleased with the approval after the several good meals he had prepared though I suspected that Bazara might be even happier. As the meal finished up, I noticed him not eating the meat. My first thought was that perhaps I had prepared it poorly, but a second thought made me wonder if he might be vegetarian. "Lorthin, is everything good? I noticed you haven't touched any of the meat. If there's something I can improve or plan around, I'd like to know."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:42 pm

"Ah, yes. I haven't mentioned it, but I do not eat the flesh of others," He states... very... bluntly. Bazara is shocked by this, clearly either not really understanding the concept of a vegetarian or it is antithetical to Drow culture... It is hard to say.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:16 am

I was mildly surprised by Bazara's extreme shock to the revelation. Considering I'd been eating the food he'd prepared for several days, I wasn't so shocked. "Alright, I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I cook."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:19 pm

Considering Bazara never heard of a salad before... maybe there is a correlation there? Regardless, Lorthin dismisses your concern, "It is fine. If you wish to eat meat, you are free to cook it. You just don't have to make my share.""
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:12 am

I shook my head. "I'd hate for you to miss out on part of the meal, and it wouldn't have been too much trouble to prepare a vegetarian portion." Thinking back on Bazara's lack of understanding of salad, I spared her salad a quick glance.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:59 am

Lorthin gives you a smile at your comment as you glance at Bazara's salad. It has been touched but clearly she prefers the stew to it.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:03 am

Well, it seemed she didn't care for the salad, but at least she didn't seem to mind the carrots and beats in the stew. Finished with my own meal, I stood up grabbing my dishes. "I'll take care of the dishes."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:31 am

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that rather then not like vegetables, she needs meat to balance it out? There are many races out of there that do get sick if they do not eat meat? Could drow be like that? That wouldn't explain Lothrin, but it would explain why Bazara was so surprised? No, it's more likely that like humans, they are accustom to eating meat, but don't have to in order to be healthy. Regardless neither of them object to you taking the dishes but Bazara does excuse herself, saying, "I need to check up on my grandmother and make sure she isn't... upset again."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:58 am

I nod to Bazara as she leaves to check on her Grandmother. "Okay," She almost said goodnight, but it wasn't clear if she was planning to come back tonight, she just settled for, "I hope things go well." With that, she went ahead and putting some of the leftover meat down in a bowl for Nekothra before getting to cleaning the dishes. As she did, she let her mind wander over the day. It had been a fairly full day, but it had certainly gone better than yesterday.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:17 am

"I can't imagine it will," Lorthin nearly spits at his contempt of Bazara's grandmother. Nekothra, meanwhile, happily eats the leftovers, before snuggling up with you as you reminiscence about the last two days.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:04 am

I hold back a sigh. While I can understand Lorthin's distaste for the woman, and Bazara seemed to feel similarly frustrated about her Grandmother, he could at least keep his tongue in check around her. I give Nekothra a few pats as he snuggles up against me. "I think I'm going to call it an early night."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:15 am

He nods, "If I am not here when you wake up, that is just because I am out making preparations. I don't plan to leave until at least the day after tomorrow."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 am

I nod as I gesture Nekothra into the room. "Very well, I'll either see you when I wake up or when you get back." With that, I closed the door, tossed off my clothing, and collapsed into the bed. "Whew, that was a long day." Slowly, I began to drift off.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games