Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:43 am

He pauses to consider it, "I might be able to throw my weight around but it would be far from certain. It would inevitably hurt your credibility as a monster tamer though, and he would either be prevented from entering towns, or have a curse seal on him." Cursed seals... that's pretty dark magic. Also known as slave seals, they will drain the lifeforce of anyone it is put on and will cause unimaginable pain should the bearer break certain conditions, and it is virtually impossible to remove it without permanently crippling the poor sod since it is tied to their lifeforce. Regardless, the door opens and you see Nekothra collared by a long roped tied at top of street lamp. He also seems intent on getting free to little success. As you approach though, he suddenly stops and rushes towards until the rope goes taunt, stopping him. As you enter the radius he gives you lots of grooming licks and nuzzles as Lorthin removes the length of rope from the street lamp, then from around Nekothra's neck, letting the displacer beast hop onto you, wrapping it's paws around your neck and pulling your face to his.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

I shuddered as I though about Nekothra having to get a cursed seal. "Thank you for keeping him from doing something reckless." I'd trained him to protect me, but I'd only ever needed protection from monsters which it didn't matter to society if they were killed because they were monsters. As much as this guy had done to me, he was still a person. I'd need to give him additional training to make sure he didn't do anything that would get him in trouble like that in the future, but for now, I decided to focus on enjoying being out of there for now. I wrapped my arms around Nekothra hugging him. "Hey big boy, thanks for leading Lorthin to me. You did so well today."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:27 pm

"It is of no concern. I am not about to waste potential," He waives appreciation, "Having him protect you while we adventure will only lessen the burden on me." Nekothra licks your face as you praise him, continuing to hug you. After a while you manage to convince him to let go so you can walk, but he remains much closer to your side then usual.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:00 am

She allows Nekothra to be affectionate a moment longer before trying to calm him back down, so they can return home. She looked up at the sky to get an idea of what time it was. "Anything planned for today? I hope my mistake didn't mess anything up."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:21 pm

It looks to be early afternoon, which does make sense since you were being 'fed lunch' before you getting freed."No. We complete two request recently, so there is no pressing urge. I haven't checked to see if there was anything interesting today though."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:06 am

I nodded along. My father hadn't said there was much downtime, but I guess going on missions constantly would probably wear you out and getting worn out in this line of work was dangerous. "Well, I guess there's no reason I can't enjoy a long, warm bath after all that." I'll have to figure out more of what there is to do in town that doesn't involve possibly accidentally signing away my own freedom, but that'll have to wait until I'm cleaned and refreshed.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:21 pm

"Understandable. Enjoy yourself. I'll see if there are any interesting jobs that have popped up," He comments, leading you to guild before letting you hurry back to his suite and get yourself a warm bath prepared.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:12 am

Making my way up to the suite, I just went ahead and tossed the clothing in the garbage. After what I'd been through and how frantically they'd cleaned me, there was probably a mess somewhere on it, and I wasn't sure how I felt about the garment anyway. Getting some clothes to change into after, I started heating up the bath looking to enjoy a nice, warm soak for a while.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:21 am

Luckily you did get some extras, so set them aside as you draw the bath. Nekothra follows you but is hesitant to get close to the water. For the longest time you thought this simply a trait from his feline nature, but you have since realized that glisten on his images is always the same regardless of the lighting in the different places, making it fairly obvious for a trained eye which is the real him.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:14 am

I chuckle a little noticing Nekothra's dislike towards the water. "Silly boy, we're not in any danger here." The light from the water really did seem to make it easier to see where his real form was, but it seemed strange to be so on edge in what was essentially our home for the moment. "If it's got you that on edge, you're welcome to wait outside the door." I wasn't insistent either way as I didn't want to push him towards the water or out the door. I just wanted him comfortable while I bathed.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:24 pm

You think it's more instinctive then rational consideration, but Nekothra is quite content to wait by the door, leaving you to clean yourself in peace. As you scrub yourself clean you notice your stomach is... bigger? Not much so it might just be your imagination but you feel like it is started to bulged out a bit.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:32 am

I returned to my bathing as Nekothra seemed content to just waiting for me to finish here. I quirked a brow when I realized my stomach looked a little distended. Was it something I ate, or maybe all those guys really packed it inside of me? I decided, for now, to keep an eye on it before I went and made any sudden decisions about trying to do something about it. Finally cleaned up, I got up and began drying myself off before getting dressed.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 pm

Once you are dressed, Lothrin returns with a hint of disappointment, "Nothing particular interesting... Some rumors from distant lands."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:17 am

Feeling much refreshed, I head out to see what Lothrin has to say though from his look, I can tell there really isn't much to tell. "Sounds like there isn't much." After what had happened yesterday, I wasn't really feeling exploring the city today. "If there's nothing really to do today, I'm thinking I'll just take the day to relax in." I look down at Nekothra realizing it has been a bit since I gave him a good grooming.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:01 am

"Well yes, while adventurers are known for exciting lives, I doubt any of us would survive if that was an everyday occurrence," He chuckles, "Still I might need to go to the Underdark for some business soon."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:09 am

I nodded, "That makes sense, I'll just have to find something I can do around here on days off, then." I thought a moment about his mentioned of the Underdark since I could have sworn he mentioned it recently. "Oh right, that spice you like to use is only available down there, right?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:24 pm

"Ah, well, there are merchants that bring Umberwoot. It alone wouldn't necessitate a trip," He explains, "There are some rumors I would like to establish the veracity of."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:00 pm

"Alright, Just let me know when you're going to be leaving and I'll hold down the fort. Any idea how long you'll be gone?" Once I had those answers and any other details he decided to share, I'd nod. "Alright then, if you need me I'll be in my room getting Nekothra groomed. He can get so unkempt out there."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:41 am

"Hard to say. A few days for travel, but depending on circumstances it could be several days. Regardless, I can hardly leave until after the contract is prepare for your side business," He points out, before pausing, clearly considering adding something else before deciding against it, before responding to your other comment, "Very well. I should also prepare for my trip."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:56 am

I nod, "Alright, I'm sorry if today's situation delayed your trip, c'mon Neko." With that, I took the Displacer beast into the room grabbing a brush from my things and taking a seat on the side of the bed. "Alright Nekothra, up." I patted my lap calling the beast to lay there, so I could give him a thorough brushing.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games