Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am

"It's a fond memory of home," He nods, before explaining, "And no not really. While this isn't a major route, there is an entrance not too far away, near the mountains. Only about one full caravan that uses the route, but I've made an acquaintance of the leader, and he ensures that he always brings me back a good piece when I'm running low. Might need to ask him to double his shipments though."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:36 am

I nod, "I'd hate to leave you with a low stock, so tell me if you do start running low." I take a few bites as I realize I don't really know much about him. "Speaking of home, where are you from? I haven't really heard that much about the Underdark. It's a bit of a taboo topic as I'm sure you might have guessed."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:55 am

"My homecity is lost so little point in talking about it, still I can explain the underdark if you wish," He nods, "In order to explain it, I'll have to make sure that you are familiar with our history, without the spin commonly applied by either people. Essentially our races were once one, and there were two factions within that disagreed about how to balance with nature. One side was curators of how things were, taking only that of excess and protecting the rest, while the other sought to shape nature so that it would be balance in a way that favored us. As is so often the case this turned to violence, and the smaller faction wishing to change nature was defeated and marked for extermination. Where ever they went they were hunted down by their former brothers and sisters... except for those who fled into the underdark, a place with horrors not even the bravest would dare tread. Thought surely dead, those that made it to the underdark gather, and began to use the abilities they once used on nature on themselves. Shaping them to blend into the enteral night with ebony skin or dark bluish silver and changing their eyes to see without light were the first changes of many. However the hatred in their hearts lingered... Only growing with each generation fueled by the suffering at the hands of great dangerous in their new home. They continued to hone their body for revenge, built their civilization into the pillars of the world until they finally were strong enough to lash out at their hated brothers, revealing themselves and infecting those on the surface that survived their attack with hatred." The story is different from what you have been told, the Drow being evil incarnate even before they were cast into the darkness where they belong, cursed to have their ashen skin as retribution from the gods for their sins.

He pauses for a moment sighing, "So you might be wondering why I bring up what you most certainly have heard a version of. Simply put you need to understand that their thirst for revenge was the only things the pseudo-Drow had to force them to endure the harsh conditions. Everything potentially getting in the way of was superfluous. Social cohesion was born out of common hatred then any form of community so the traditional social structures of parents were broken down. Clans trained children communally will little care of bloodlines outside to prevent inbreeding. Everyone had to learn to fight in addition to a trade. Taboos of using dark powers were discarded as the neighbors were very much content to use them, so they turned to fighting fire with fire. Through that weaponizing of the entire society they managed to carve out domains within the underdark, relatively safe for Drow who played their part. However they always remained fewer then their overworld counterparts, even more so when the other races became involved. They could not hope to overcome the difference in numbers, and only hope to cause as much damage in raid, but could not be struck against as the attrition of any army foolish enough to chase them would shatter them before even reaching the walls. A stalemate were neither side could effectively cripple the other persisted for dozens of centuries, with the surface only growing stronger. The Empire formed and started gathering all the scattered races into an unassailable single collective, including the surface elves. The hopes of revenge even slimmed the Drow turned to even more dangerous practices which ended up ruining them. In a cruelest of ironies they were forced with a choice to ask their mortal enemy for help or perish. The only cities to survive that time chose the former and every city that chose the later was annihilated, though some have since been recolonized. As for the underdark itself. A horrid place where monsters such as the dusk stalker would be the bottom of the food chain, however compensated by effectively endless rare resources. The Drow now, ironically, have far more power and numbers then they ever did, build on exporting those resources to the overworld."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 am

I listened carefully as he told me a different version of stories I'd grown up with. It was a bit hard to believe that stories I'd been told by my Mother and the elders were a lie, but after getting to know Lorthin even over the limited amount of time for which I'd known him, I wanted to believe in him, so I didn't question it. "That sounds like it must have been pretty rough, and all because of such a minor disagreement, too." The reminder of the Dusk Stalker, and the fact that it was probably less of a threat than anything found in the Underdark especially didn't sit well with me. "The place sounds very rough, but I guess it's good to know we were willing forgive them and offer our help, and they were willing to forgive and accept the help." I noticed that I'd managed to finish my plate during the explanation.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:05 am

He actually laughs at your calling it a minor disagreement, "Well for those who pin their identity on such things, those are the most important. Rather then cohabitant they strike out against anyone who disagrees, even those who simply don't care, as that undermines their position being important as much as aggressive disagreement... Anyways, thank you for the lunch. I think this arrangement would work nicely. How did you want to separate who cooks? By day, or something like I cook breakfast, you cook lunch, we alternate on dinner?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Anything more you want to do today or after we're done with this scene do you want to skip until tomorrow and the orc hunt?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:48 am

We can skip to tomorow though we could also just skip to tonight and have that scene with Nekothra we were talking about earlier that got disrupted by him getting drugged.

I nod, "I don't really have a preference, so let's just go with that." I start cleaning up the table now that lunch had finished and get ready for the rest of the day though I didn't really have any plans for today. I decided I would probably just relax in the suite for the rest of the day since we had another mission coming up tomorrow.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:29 am

I don't really remember it... did he want to get lucky I'm assuming? Might make sense. He's tired so has less self-control then usual.

"I presume you meant the later. Very well, I will take care of today's dinner, and you can handle tomorrow's," He nods, before excusing himself back to this table to continue drawing.

The day passes lazily, though Nekothra is more and more active as the day passes. As the day nears its end and you're settling in for bed, Neko is vying for your attention, trying to get on the bed. You're not sure what is gotten into him but he wants something.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:20 am

I nod, not really feeling either way made much of a difference. I went ahead and spent some time with Nekothra watching his progress as he got better from his drugging.

I'm a bit surprised as he seems to want additional attention figuring he was just antsy having been half asleep all day. Last time I'd done this, he was significantly smaller, but I slid away from him patting the now empty spot on the mattress beside me inviting him to join me in the bed.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:59 am

He eagerly accepts your offer, jumping up and cuddling up against you. He purrs as he begins rubbing his face against your chest, and ends up burrowing between your breasts. Unfortunately the added stimulation is causing your milk to start leaking again.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:55 am

I smile giggling a little as he so eagerly joins me in the bed. At first, I thought nothing of him rubbing his head against my chest, but I hadn't milked myself in a few days. Usually I was fine as long as I milked myself once a week, but to be leaking from so little contact so soon was certainly not normal. I bit my lips trying to hold back a moan as I tried to push his head away from my bosom even as a shiver shot through my spine.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:05 am

His firm neck muscles remain strong against your attempts and soon enough, smelling your milk he begins lapping at your nipples through your blouse.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:37 pm

Nekothra wasn't having any of my denial, and as he continued his assult on my bosom, I was losing the strength to resist him. Feeling his tongue drag against my nipple, even through my blouse, caused me to jump, but it also made my arch my back a little as if pushing my chest to him in offering. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I dare not risk opening my mouth as I wasn't sure I could speak while holding back a moan, and I didn't want Lorthin to hear me.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:03 am

Clearly unsatisfied with licking through the clothes he tries to get in, underneath your blouse but his large head is complicating things. He might very well rip it apart at this rate.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 am

I gasped as he started forcing his way under my shirt letting the short fur of his chin rub against my stomach as I felt the material start to stretch. Seeing no way of getting him to stop now, I lift the shirt over my head. It seemed like he'd get what he wanted even if I didn't do it, and the only real difference was a torn shirt, but it still felt like I was giving him permission to continue which had me a bit embarrassed.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:00 pm

Clearly happy with this, he more aggressively pushes against your chest, rolling you on your back and pinning you against the bed. Something pokes your thighs, and with your recent experience you recognize it as a dick.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:25 am

I couldn't just bite my lips this time as a moan passed my lips while he pinned me beneath his weight to continue having his way with my chest. "Ne~ko~kothra, what~ are you do~doin, Ah!" I gasped in shock when I felt what could only be his dick against my thigh. I'd known him to be a male, but this was the first time I'd ever been faced with the actual though of what that could mean for our relation ship. It felt so fard and warm just like the gloom stalker's had, but this was my companion. He'd been my friend since he had been very young, and now he was grown, and this was the way he saw me?
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:43 pm

While you are uncertain of how long Nekothra has been harboring these feelings, they are certainly here now. You can feel his dick push and prod at your lips, stopped only by the desperate struggles of your panties. However, they're not going to last long against Nekothra's increasingly irritated attempts to get in.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:25 am

Remembering the times he's tried to get involved in my milking's I wonder if there was more to his pushiness than a feline interest in milk. Feeling him grind against my panties, I realized he wasn't going to be stopped now. A part of me wondered if I should remove the panties to save them, but I was still feeling a little uncertain about removing my top for him and hesitated. My indecision potentially about to cost me the thin piece of fabric protecting my pussy from my closest companion.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:08 am

You feel the cloth rip follow by a sudden intrusion. Unlike the Dusk Stalker's dick, Nekothra's is covered in bumps or spikes, which rub and pull at your insides causing a minor orgasm almost immediately.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:00 am

I cry out, unable to hold back my voice, when my panties were torn through, and Nekothra's spiny penis sent a rippling orgasm through my entire body. My arms and legs wrapped around him as I instinctively sought to find some stability in his bulk as sexual pleasure threatened to overwhelm my senses. My pussy squeezed down on the intruder drooling sexual fluids over his length making a wet suctioning sound as he moved within me.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games