Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:37 am

Roll 3
Unfortunately, your wavering attention seems to be exactly what the creature is waiting for. You hear Lorthin declare, "Shit. Dalia!?" Before you feel the a ground tremor next to you and the sound of Lorthin's crossbow. A screech of pain followed by Lorthin being thrown through a tree. At this point you manage to get your eyes turned around and spot the silhouette of a towering, four legged creature. Thin, almost gaunt, with spidery fingers, it looks like it could pass for a tree in the distance when not hunched over onto all fours. It considers you for a movement before it hoists you into the air with strength far beyond what you'd expect from it's deceptively frail looking frame.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:27 am

I turn back as soon as I hear Lorthin shout my name, but everything happened so quickly, and I barely managed to see the silhouette of my assailant lifted me up as if I weighed nothing. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I tried lashing out at its limbs hoping they were as easily broken as they looked though, considering the strength with which it had lifted me up, it wasn't something that was likely to work out, but it wasn't like I was going to get myself free by letting it carry me off wherever it planned to take me. I didn't even know what the thing even was.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:43 am

Striking the arm, you feel the shock work its way up your arm like you slammed into a rock. The creature on the other hand seemed completely ignorant of your attempts, instead trying to shoo a very angry Nekothra. Quickly realizing that Nekothra won't simply flee, the creature decides it would instead, Leaping into the air, it hoists itself in the canopy, slipping through it as it flees, dragging you through branches and leaves. Eventually it drops to the ground again, in front of a rather large hole in the ground that you guess serves as its den. With it out of danger the creature begins examining its prize in detail.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:24 pm

I grunt at how solidly the arm is built despite its gaunt appearance. The thing didn't even seem to notice that I'd struck it. When I noticed it squat, I covered myself just in time to provide some protection from the branches of the canopy as it escaped from my companions. I was now alone with the thing near what was probably its den being observed by a creature I had no hope of fighting and probably less hope of escaping. I couldn't believe I was going to die on my first mission, and it was my idea to come this way in the first place. I looked back at it trying to at least figure out what it was before it killed me.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:35 am

The thing is a almost feline in the bone structure and face, but with four set of legs towards the back giving it almost a centaur like appearance when it isn't on all six or you don't pay attention to each limb ending in a hand like appendage. As you are examining it, it begins sniffing you, letting out a low mewing noise. You then notice a large rod of meat hanging off this things torso. It then seems to be messing with your leather jerkin finally snapping the leather thread and tearing the simple cotton tunic underneath, letting your breasts flop free. It coos happily at your breasts and licks them, drawing out a few drops of milk. Tasting the milk, it seems taken, quickly starting to suckle on your breasts.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This thing is something of a homebrew monster.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:51 am

I was surprised by its appearance unaware of hearing about anything that looked even remotely like this in any of the stories I'd heard from Father. I only had moments to observe the long, flesh rod before my attention was called to the creature tearing my jerkin and the tunic underneath. I looked down at me exposed chest wondering why it had chosen there of all places. It must have been a coincidence, but then the thing licks my breast drawing a groan from my lips and a bead of my milk. It seemed to be as feline as it looked though as it began sucking at my nipple drawing more. Despite having milked myself before, the stimulation quickly got me lactating again. My arms moved to the sides of the creature's face as I tried to push it away, but I was stopped by my body's desire to hold those lips close, so I wound up just holding it there neither pulling it in or pushing it away.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:21 pm

After suckling, switch between your two breasts, he places you on the ground, pushing your chest against his exposed meat rod.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:39 am

I gasp and moan unable to help myself as he drinks from my bosom. My head was dizzy with the sensation of nursing, (20)but when he pulled away from my nipple to place his cock between my tit flesh, my mind came back to me. In fear of what he was about to do, I reacted quickly to push his rod away from my chest not thinking about the consequences of such resistance. In the moment, I forgot I was at his mercy and only wanted to prevent my body from being degraded further by the beast.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:01 am

(Are you sure that is a nat 20 decision? Making things harder for yourself)
(Roll 4) It does not take your refusal well, slamming you to the ground and forcing its cock down your throat as it balance on its fore and mid legs, holding you down with its rear. The cock is slightly coarse, like leather, and about as tough as it. The creature not caring if your teeth scrape of even bite it. To make matters worse you find it difficult to breath, having to inhale desperately between thrusts.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:26 am

(The roll was meant to be her regaining her composure from the lust and avoid just eagerly giving the thing a tit job.)
I gasped as the creature got angry with my action and forced itself into my throat. I had almost expected to gag on such a large intrusion, but my throat took it like a champ without resistance. Realizing what was happening, I whimpered around the hard length to get its attention and laid back trying my best to look as non-threatening as I could. There was no way I was going to be able to fight such a powerful thing, and the feeling of helplessness was making my head spin a little once again.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:35 am

(Probably would have been better for herself to just enjoy herself)
Luckily for you it doesn't take long for it to become satisfied with your mouth, unfortunately that's after filling it with thick sticky spunk. Your head becomes light from a mix of the lack of air and the scent, making you easy to position with face held to the dirt and your ass in the air as you feel it tear your panties off from underneath your leather skirt. As it mounts up you feel a now familiar hardness drag against your ass cheeks. It wanders its way to your pussy, before, with a sudden thrust, it claims your virginity with a triumphant roar.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:11 am

As his seed shot down my throat, some of it backed up into my mouth giving me a taste of just how virile this male's load was. Without thinking, my tongue eagerly lapped at his rod as he pulled himself free gathering every glob of cum that had clung to his rod. I was so distracted stirring my treat around in my mouth that I didn't even notice him rolling me over. I could only think about how virile and powerful this male's seed tasted and how perfect our children would be. My pussy leaking my love juices liberally as he impaled me taking my virginity without a hint of pain. "Yes, breed me lover!" I moaned out at the top of my lungs as he filled me.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:00 am

(Man, if she was going to fall this fast she might as well just blown him)
Encouraged by your sweet moans, your lover hammers your pussy, slamming your womb with each thrust. Sensitive from your deflowering you cum before the creature... twice before you feel another shot of the semen pumping into you, causing third orgasm.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:53 am

(It's her prerogative to make her life harder by not accepting that she can be both an adventurer and a slut)
His vigorous fucking made my body feel like it was on fire, and each time my body was rocked by orgasm, my mind slipped, and I became a little more animalistic in the way I rocked my hips back against his thrusts as mating instincts surfaced for the first time in my life. Feeling his essence flood my breeding chamber, my toes curled as I was rocked by my thrid orgasm during which I could swear I felt myself ovulating releasing the egg he was seeking to fertilize.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:44 am

Roll 9 - One child
His ejaculation slows down to just a drip as he slowly pushes against your womb, before he finally removes his cock, still half hard. Admiring his work, he once again shoves his cock in your face so you can clean it.
(Ready to finish this up?)
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:16 am

(Sure)
My pussy twitched and spasmed as he pulled out of me so quickly. I felt a disappointing emptiness before his cock was pushed up against my face. I could smell his seed and my own juices, and I began eagerly slurping up and down the length wanting my lover to know how grateful I was for the breeding that had doused the burning desire of my womb though a part of me hoped for a repeat performance as I indulged his mating instincts.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:27 am

(Btw, how fast did you want the pregnancies to progress.)
With his shaft cleaned, it hardening again under your machinations, he does seem interested in a second round. Repositioning you he lines up his cock. You suddenly find yourself on the ground as a loud screech pierces the air. A bolt of black metal is embedded in the creatures throat. Writhing in pain, another three strike your lover, working their way down the chest. Nekothra rushes up, jumping on its back, tearing it open with his claws, forcing the creature to splay out on the floor as Lorthin appears. Striding up the downed creature, the fight almost gone from it, Lorthin produces one of his curved blades and slits its throat in a smooth motion. Turning to face you he notes, "I see you are unharmed."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 am

(I'd say somewhere in the 3 to 5 day range would be good.)
My lips curled into a smile as I felt him harden as I finished my ministration of his cock. I had certainly been fortunate to find a virile stud to be my lover and mate. I lifted my rear to receive him once again surprised suddenly by the screech of pain. I looked up watching as my lover was killed by the familiar figure of Nekothra. Seeing Lorthin also appear to finish the beast off, I shook my head trying to recover my thoughts. (7)I was still a bit dazed though from everything my mind and body had been through, so I only managed a 'buh' before I fainted falling to the dirt unconscious.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:31 am

You awaken in a high class bed. Confused you look around and realize it's the aesthetic of Lorthin's suite. Getting up you notice your garbs state of disrepair, though luckily your bag is nearby with your silk dress you arrived in the town in. After opening the door you smell the familiar scent of roasting mushrooms. Immediately following, Nekothra is rubbing up against your legs, clearly happy you are up again. Lorthin notices you next, barely glancing away from his cooking as he speaks "Good, you awoken. It seemed that you were quite tired after your... encounter with the monster, and since you hadn't yet rented a room, I placed you in one of my spare rooms."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:30 am

I woke up with a start. Still a little dazed, it took me a moment to recognize what appeared to be one of Lorthin's suites. My clothing had been reduced almost to rags which made a reasonable reminder of what the monster had done, and horrifyingly enough, I had actually enjoyed it while it was happening. My hand moved to my stomach remembering how fertile I was supposed to be if the shaman was to be believed though I hoped that creature couldn't knock me up, but if it couldn't, then why had it tried? I dismissed that thought to open the door finding Nekothra ready to greet me, and Lorthin making up some breakfast. I ran my fingers down Nekothra's back as I responded to Lorthin. "Don't remind me. Thanks for getting me out of there and for the room." My stomach grumbled as I smelled the food. "So, how much did we earn yesterday?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games