Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:09 am

"It's not an urgent thing, obviously pressing matters take priority. I just dislike putting off things that need to be done at some point," He explains as you prepare to leave for your room. Neko is quite happy to receive grooming and attention, crawling onto your lap almost immediately. The brushing goes without issue until you catch something out of the corner of your eye. Upon closer look you see that Neko's cock is proudly standing tall, ready for action.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:34 pm

I started brushing getting the tangles that he tended to pick up out of his fur. When it was all done, I finally took note of Nekothra's erection. I tensed immediately as I recalled what I'd been through today, but on further reflection, Nekothra would never do such a thing even if he was capable of it. Thinking it might be nice to have some sex with someone I could trust, I reached down between his legs giving his shaft a gentle stroke.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:31 am

He lets out several purrs as you clean him up, pausing for a moment as you grab his dick as he lifts his head from its resting position. He then gently licks your face and purrs again, louder, rolling more on his side to give you easier access.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:05 am

I giggle as he licks my face affectionately. The way he reacted, I couldn't help but wonder if he'd even realized he had the erection before I'd touched it. Either way, he gave me better access to continue giving me encouragement not to stop. "Such a hopeless guy getting all hard like this from a simple brushing, or do you just like being in my lap that much?" I kept my voice down not wanting Lorthin to hear.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:29 am

Unfortunately he can use words to respond but he does use actions. His head remaining firmly nestled into your lap, rotates slight before you feel his tongue run up your thigh, as you continue to stroke him.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:53 am

I shiver as he begins lapping at my leg with his rough tongue. Deciding to take things up a notch, I leaned down using my hand to point his cock at my mouth taking a couple laps at it before I pushed my lips down on his cockhead.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:59 am

He pauses, curling his body at the pleasure before following suit, shift his position so that he can get under your skirt and like your pussy lips.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:51 pm

I gasp over his length as he begins lapping at my pussy which was already moistening just from playing with his cock and him licking my thighs. I bring a hand lower to cup his sack rolling it around in my palm as I push down to suck more of his cock.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:06 pm

He lets out a pleasured growl at your intensified actions, and you can feel his dick begin to twitch with need. Still, he manages to keep licking, his rough tongue extracting the maximum amount of pleasure as it attempts to push inside of you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 am

Each time he licked, I couldn't help but moan onto his cock which I soon realized he seemed to enjoy anyway, so I began letting them come out more deeply. I also spread my legs wide as I could until my lips spread a little on their own giving him easier access deeper into my love tunnel though I couldn't help but wonder if there was any mess leftover from the men earlier today. I hoped it wouldn't bother him if there was.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:33 am

There is a pause in the licking before he stands up, rolling you on your back allowing him to begin thrusting down your throat as his tongue dives deep, scooping out any remnants from your past encounter.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am

I epp'd in surprise as he stands up pushing me over onto my back looking up to see his balls swing as he thrust down into my mouth. A little deeper, and he would soon have those swinging against my nose and eyes. It was a strangely sexy thought as he began slurping other men's cum out of me. Was he removing it in order to replace it with his own.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:04 am

Regardless of whether or not he intends to replace the cum he's scooping out of you, he's clearly intent of feeding some first. Just like your brief fantasy, he thrusts deeper down your throat, resting his balls on your face before you can feel them clench right before you feel the first spurt of seed pump down your throat. Pulse after pulse, he fills your stomach with warmth as the mix of the lack of oxygen and pleasure puts you into a pleasant haze. By the time he pulls his dick free you are thoroughly sedated by your little drunken buzz.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:58 am

I adjust my head trying to line my mouth up to allow him to thrust easily into my mouth not exactly expecting him to use that access to use my throat. After what I'd been through at the whore house, I didn't seem to have much of a gag reflex left, so it wasn't too hard to accommodate his burying his meat down my throat and spurting his load straight down into my stomach. A little oxygen-deprived and pleasured, I just laid there watching him pull his cock away from my mouth wondering what my companion would do next.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:38 pm

With you in a daze, he pauses for a moment considering rolling you over, before deciding that's too much work. With you still on your back he simply climbs ontop of you, trying to fuck you like this, though his instincts are clearly not as good at this, and he is having trouble lining up his penis so is mostly just grinding it along your stomach.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:09 pm

Giggling as he tries to take me in such a familiar position, I decide to give him a bit of a hand. One of my hands slides to the back of his neck and makes its way slowly down his back. At the same time, I lifted my knees up off the bed placing my feet flat on the bed. With everything in place, I lifted my hips up off the bed where he could more easily reach and using the position of my hand to estimate where his cock was, so I could line myself up with him.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:01 am

He freezes as you touch him, perhaps thinking he did something wrong, but as you position yourself, he once again thrusts forward. With your assistance he manages to get it in this time and his spiky cock provides far more pleasure then the basic dicks of the men from the brothel, especially with how deep it reaches. Not to mention his bestial endurance and passion as he thrusts harder and faster into you with no warning!
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:00 am

I sigh with delight as his cock spears into me the more exotic shape of it providing a more exciting experience than the men at the brothel. Were humanoids just not that great, or were the guys at the brothel because they weren't the best examples of men to begin with? I decided to focus on my current lover rather than contemplate such things. Holding my rear up for him was starting to put a bit of strain on my legs, so while he continued, I reached behind to grab a pillow to put under my rear only to be caught off guard when he really started hammering. "Oh, sweet boy. That feels so good!"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:43 am

With your encouragement he continues, pounding you with increasingly fervor before a particularly powerful thrust, and you feel familiar feeling of semen pumping into you, though the amount rivals the entire group of men that claimed you yesterday. As you speculate on that Nekothra begins thrusting again, clearly not satisfied with only one go.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:50 am

I bit my lip trying to hold back my voice a little as he started slamming into me more forcefully like the animal he was. My pussy trembled and drooled on his length as it prepared to receive his load which was bigger than I'd expected. My toes curled as I came around his length loving the feeling of animalistic breeding. Could I have been right that he was competing with the men I'd been fucked by? Either way, he didn't give me long to rest before he started at it again even though my first orgasm hadn't quite finished.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games