Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 pm

"Of course, of course. MY office is over here," He gestures towards a door. Looking in you find a nice oaken desk and a making chair either side of it.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:05 am

Entering the office, I take a look at the nice desk he has there. It seemed business must be pretty good, but I'm hesitant to say something like that considering just what his business is. Taking a seat in the chair in front of the desk, I take a moment to gather my thoughts before speaking. "Yeah, so I was thinking of trying out something like this for some extra cash."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:47 am

"Ah of course. I would be happy to have you," He says with a smile, "However there are some legal concerns we need to sort out." He produces a stack of papers with dizzyingly tightly pack words, "You don't need to worry about reading all of this. Just standard procedure, basically while we do provide birth control, we do not take any liability if you get pregnant, or something else happens."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:48 am

I was taken aback at the amount of paper he put in front of me. I had little experience with contracts, and I never imagined they could get so complicated to require so many words. Not understanding why all this was necessary, I went ahead and signed at the bottom. "Alright, it's signed, so now what?" I guess it was good birth control was provided though there wasn't much use to it in my current state.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:45 pm

"Now we introduce you to your workspace and your... fellow 'co-workers,'" He mentions with a knowing smirk as he gets up, leading you further in. As you follow him you see a nice bar area with women dancing on a stage in various stages of undress for the patrons' pleasure and a series of rooms you can only guess are for 'privacy.' Leading you into employee only area you enter a room with several men, bouncer types, who get up with a hungry look in their eyes as the manager pushes you in front of him with the words, "A new catch." The words were cold and he wasn't even bothering to look at you. Something is wrong.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:24 pm

I nodded, a little uncertain about the way he was smiling before following him to meet my co-workers. I look around the place particularly noticing how the dancers were moving a little shocked they could do something that looked so embarrassing though it did seem a little exciting as well. Passing what must have been private rooms, I was curious if any of the rooms were occupied, but I guess it wouldn't be very private if you could tell something was going on inside. I was surprised though when the manager shoves me in front of several large men and calling me a catch. A little uncertain, I found I had to ask the question though I felt intimidated by the look of the men. "W-what's going on here?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 pm

They seem to quite enjoy your responses so seem to have taken to toying with you that immediately pouncing. "How do you keep finding these naive bitches who want be whores? How do they not expect this?" One of the men ask to the boss with an amused smirk, before another announce, "Ah, nothing you need to worry about. We're just gonna break in boss's new property. Make sure everything works before putting it on display."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:43 am

I gasped as the men's hands were upon me touching and prodding wherever they pleased. Then they began teasing me about not expecting to be treated like this. Even worse, they spoke of breaking me in and putting me on display almost making it sound like I was an object. I tried to squirm away from them, but there were just too many of them, and they were so strong. "Stop, I-I don't want this" Despite my words though, my body started to warm, and my nipples grew hard.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:41 am

Another round of laughter erupts from them, "And? You signed away any rights you had. We own you now." They rip off your clothes, and drag you to a table, laying you across it on your back. Each of your arms are held fast as you are surrounded. Your legs are pulled apart and you feel one of them thrust into you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:34 am

I was shocked to hear that. "I signed away what?!" I realized they weren't listening when they shredded my clothes and dragged me over to the table. Despite how freaked out I was at learning what I had accidentally done, my crotch was already moist from the manhandling, so my insides accepted my rapist easily as if they had been waiting for this moment.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:42 am

"This slut is already wet!" You hear before you feel the man take you by your hips and slam in to you as another laughs, "Sounds like she chose the right profession after all. She'll be a fine whore! Hey slut, why don't you suck on this?" You feel a heavy cock flop onto your face. Its strong, pungent musk fills your lungs.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:36 am

I shiver feeling shame as the man calls out how wet I am to his buddys and another asserts I would be a fine whore. "No, I wa-wanted to be an ad-ad-adventurer." I gasp taking in the scent deeply as the cock feel upon my face filling my lungs with its scent. I can't help but moan at the powerful aroma letting my tongue out to get a taste directly to see if it tasted the same as it smelled.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 am

They have a good hearty laugh at your dream, before commenting, "What a waste that would have been. You were made to be a whore." Unable to help yourself you get a taste of the cock, and you feel a shiver of pleasure run through you and your pussy begins to overflow with your juices. "See?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:17 am

I covered my eyes in shame as they laughed at my dream though I couldn't help but moan at the taste of the man's dick. Even though I despised them for what they were saying, my body couldn't help but react to the touch of powerful cocks forcing their way into me. My thoughts dulled though as pleasure wracked its way through my body as I was fucked in earnest.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 pm

You feel hot spunk pump into you, causing a shutter of pleasure. "Already?" One of the men jeers the one fucking you.
"Shut up, and see for yourself. This pussy is going to make us rolling in dough," He retorts, making way.
"Shit, if it's that good I don't want to wait," Another chimes in.
"She's got more then one hole," The first announces, picking you up, sitting down, and impaling your pussy on his cock, spreading your ass for the rest of the room. You feel a cock quickly press up against your ass and slowly push in despite the resistance.
"Hey, give me that face again, I was going to have her suck my dick since she was so interested!" You feel a hand hook around your neck and pull it to the side. Once again you feel your face pressed up against a dick, this time you are coaxed into taking it into your mouth, before it is thrust down your throat.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:57 am

I moan out as I feel warm spunk spread inside of me my body reacting with pleasure to the sensation of being bred by a male, and my cunt wrings him in an effort to milk more from him as I moan like a harlot on the dick filling my mouth. As I'm lifted up, the cock in my mouth is pulled free, and my voice can't be contained for a moment before I begin my protests again not yet resigned to my fate. Surely one of them would realize what they were doing was wrong. "Please let me go, and we can forget all about thiIIISSSS!" I seized up as I was once again filled with thick hard cock fulfilling my body in a way I just couldn't resist I began moaning again as he bounced me in his lap while showing off my untested ass before that too had a cock. I shouted in pain at the penetration giving ample opportunity to silence me with more cock as my ass grew more accustomed to its intruder.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:15 am

"Yeah well, maybe we don't want you to forget this," The one who is forcing his dick down your throat growls in pleasure, "I'm certainly not going to forget this throat!" Now completely helpless and not even able to protest further, you have no choice but submit to the despoiling. As soon as one finishes another takes his place. The others get tired of waiting and begin jerking off at the display you are providing, adding spurts of cum on your skin to the seed being pumped into from all three holes. Eventually they finish with you and dump you back on the table like a cum-soaked rag. You lack the strength to move, and your body is wracked with a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Regardless, exhaustion takes over and darkness claims you.

You snap awake to the now familiar feeling of a dick being slammed into you without any care. You quickly find yourself bound with chains holding you down on a 'bed' which appears to be a simple table covered in a blanket for padding. Your legs and hips are bound by what appears to be a mix of a stockade and dividing wall, exposing your ass and pussy to the room behind you, and clearly to allow them to fuck you without your input. The lighting is poor, only little beams of light seeping through the cracks in the wall illuminating anything.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:51 am

Unable to respond, I could do little but lay there and take whatever these men decided to do to me. I lost track of time as my body was used as a toy to please one man after another, and I lost count of how many times they came in or on me, or how many times I came myself. By the time they were done, I was exhausted, used, and oddly satisfied as I slowly lost consciousness.

When I came back to, I gasped out in surprise as I was once again filled with dick. There was barely any light, so it took me a while to realize I'd been bound in chains and placed into a wall. Nothing but my ass stuck out, so I could conveniently still be used to whoever's heart's content. Even as I wondered how I could be so foolish as to get myself stuck in a situation like this, my body continued eagerly accepting the pleasure of being filled with cock over and over again, and I soon couldn't hold back the moans as my pussy dripped its sweet nectar. My body couldn't get enough of this, and I wasn't having much luck resisting the pleasure myself. Was it just my fate to enjoy being used as an outlet for the desires of men?
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 am

As it turns out they can hear your moans, and begins plowing you even harder. You continue to get fucked by men before there is a ull and you hear someone in front of you. A wooden door slides open, and a large portly woman calls out, "Slop time." She plants a bowl with a spoon in front of you with questionable contents, as she undoes your shackles, giving you limited mobility.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:29 am

As the men only grew more wild and forceful, I continued moaning and crying out until my voice was hoars. I was surprised when the woman put whatever 'slop' apparently made up my food. I stared at the stuff incredulously uncertain it could even be defined as food. I considered refusing to eat something so nasty-looking, but I realized that considering everything they'd put me through already, they probably wouldn't care much if I refused to eat. Feeling I had no other choice, I did my best to eat what was put in front of me.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games