Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:55 pm

He lets out a few purrs at your scratches but other then some nuzzles he lets you get ready for your mission. Soon enough both of you are leaving the tavern, as Lorthin explains the situation, "Orcs, especially when compared to us of elven blood, have poor long distance eye-sight, but they do have respectable hearing, capable of hearing particularly deeper noises from potentially miles away. They often can find prey this way even through rough terrain that blocks sights. While lone wanders aren't loud enough to catch their attention, but a wagon train galloping horses or even a formation of soldiers marching will. They are raiders by nature as well, and with the wagon trains from mines, they will mark this place a highly lucrative so we must make sure that they can't report the news. At this point I suspect they already know of that, but are merely searching for them to move their encampment to, before returning home with the news, so we must prevent that. So that means killing them. They're very strong, and faster then you might suspect from their size, but they do suffer from their momentum, meaning they have difficulty with feigns, or readjusting should you dodge out of the way."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:37 am

Giving Nekothra a quick peck to the top of his head, I returned to my room to grab my stuff. In only a minute I was back into the main room and following Lorthin out into the city. I listened as he explained what he could about Orcs. "I see, if they assemble a presence here, we may never be able to root them out entirely." Their speed meant I probably couldn't just rely on keeping my distance and expect to stay out of the fray. I'd need to keep my wits about me and be ready to avoid their inevitable charge.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:15 am

"I wouldn't go that far. Adventurers alone wouldn't be able to, but we are luckily strategically important enough where the army would mobilize an extermination corp eventually... but the loss of life and damage to the local will leave a lasting scar," He explains, "Best prevent an infestation then treat it afterwords."

Roll 13

You manage to find your quarry, though later that Lothrin would have liked, a few hours after noon. A pair of orcs, just as anticipated, are examining a collapsed building, liking look for loot. They're a bit over a kilometer up a slight incline from your current position.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:30 am

It was a bit annoying that despite how early we had left that we missed our optimal window of oppurtunity, but I kept my thoughts to myself since it wouldn't help to voice them. At least we eventually found what we were looking for. I noted that there were two, so their scouts weren't working alone, but we still had the element of surprise. I turned to Lorthin whispering. "What do you think? Should we attack now or wait until they've left the building and ambush them in the open?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:47 am

"Either one could work. Regardless, we need to get closer. That kind of range will make any fire inaccurate, giving them plenty of time to respond," Lorthin points out, "Ideally one stays outside as the other goes inside, giving us the chance to deal with them one at a time."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:04 am

"Alright," taking a moment, I looked about for any paths that could be used to get closer to the building without being seen. While they didn't have good vision, it was still best not to give them too much oppotunity to see us anyway.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:45 am

Roll 1
Unfortunately it seems like the hill has almost no cover approaching it. Perhaps that was the reason to build something there in the first place? A watchtower or outpost of some description. Either way it leads to the issue that your only hope to close is just hoping they don't look in your direction.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:31 am

I grit my teeth not seeing any paths with good cover. Seemed we would just need to risk it. "Don't see much in the way of cover to be taken advantage of, but we can't just let our opportunity pass us by. I'm ready to move; just give the signal."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:52 pm

Roll 10
Lothrin waits until the perfect moment to lessen the terrible positioning. You do get a good way before you are noticed and the orc calls you out. Still you should have time to reach the other orc before the other manages to get out of the rubble... though whether or not that's enough time to finish one is debatable.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:50 am

Slipping down, I wasn't too surprised we got spotted though I'd hoped we wouldn't. With the one orc spotting us and about to alert his ally, I didn't see much choice but to make a move. Pointing to the Orc that had spotted us, I commanded Nekothra to charge in while he's got his attention on his partner, and in my other hand, I conjured up a blade of wind and hurled it straight at him to try and interrupt him if I could.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:56 am

Roll 16
It goes as well as you could have hoped for. The orc threw up his arm to protect himself from the wind blade which sliced up his forearm, as Nekothra closed the distance and pounced on him. While certainly not dead, he clearly is on the back foot, and noticing that Lorthin decides to charge the orc in the building to let you deal with this one on your own.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:42 pm

I pump my arm seeing that the Orc was unable to defend itself from my magic leaving it completely open to a mild mauling from Nekothra. Noticing Lorthin on his way to deal with the other Orc, and this one all but dealt with already, I signaled Nekothra to help him out inside of the building conjuring up another blade of wind to try and land the finishing blow on this one.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Nekothra hesitantly lets the orc go and heads into the rubble, leaving you alone with the orc. It stands up, blood covering it as you it with another wind blade, slicing it up even more. Still it seem almost unfazed, despite the multiple lacerations and lets out a roar as it begins barreling towards you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 pm

After slicing him up twice and having him mauled by a displacer beast, I was a bit surprised to see how lively he still was. Perhaps it had been a mistake to try and take him on alone, but it was too late to do anything about it except find a way to deal with him. Thinking quickly, I whipe up another blade of wind but hold onto it. At the last moment, I roll to the side turning as quickly as I can to hit him as he passes me.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Roll 10
While you were correct in thinking he couldn't change direction quickly, his arms could. As you release the wind blade you feel an impact in your gut as he lashes out, striking you painfully with an open hand but fails to get any grip on your leather jacket as you slip out of reach. Your roll turns into a flop as you recoil from the pain and force. The pain turns into a dull stinging as you scramble to your feet as he stops and beings approaching you once more, giving you less time to react.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 am

Hurling the blade, I don't have time to be proud of my strike before I am sent sprawling by the orc's beefy arm. Recovering quickly, I don't feel like I can take too many blows like that. I wasn't exactly built for the front line. For now, I decided to focus just on avoidance hoping to keep out of his reach until Nekothra and Lorthin got back. Instead of conjuring blades of wind, I began conjuring gusts of wind around me blowing me in the direction I was diving for some extra distance.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 am

Roll 5
Unfortunately for your plan, he's wises up to your tricks. Despite the extra boost from the wind, he still managed to snag your leg, causing you to lurk back painfully. He raised his arm up so you're dangling in front of him, and you're now at perfect eye level to notice his cock hardening.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:27 am

I shriek as I feel the thick fingers wrap around my ankle yanking it hard and dangling me upside down in front of him. "Hey, let me..." I was cut off as I caught sight of his thick cock beginning to grow hard just like the Gloom Stalker's. I paniced and began to plead even though I should have known it wouldn't be any good with a forceful brute like this. "No! You can't do that. Let me go."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:59 am

As expected, he ignores your pleading, instead forcing your head to the tip of his cock, rubbing it against your face as he attempts to find his way into your mouth.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 am

I did my best as he tried to find his way into my mouth holding my mouth shut and turning my head. I could feel the bulbous thing rub against my cheek as I struggled to keep him away from my lips. Even though I was in his grasp, and he would almost certainly get what he wants, it doesn't mean I have to offer it up to him.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games