Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:37 pm

"Came to the right place... How light you thinking? A full suit of leather? Or is that too much?" She asks, as she produces a length of string and beings wrapping it around you in various places, including your breast and butt.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:30 pm

I think about it a moment realizing I have no idea as she begins taking various measurements. "I guess for now let's start with something a little more bare-bones, and I can just upgrade to something with more coverage later. Maybe a vest and short skirt? Would I be able to wear my clothes over or under that?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 01, 2020 3:04 am

She nods, "Can do. Best worn over if you want to wear clothes... Not that I'd recommend fancy cloths like that for adventurin'. Got a few simple tunics you can wear underneath if you're worried about chaffing."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 3:00 am

"Yeah, I definitely want something more durable to wear as I really like this outfit, and I don't want to ruin it. I'll take the tunic then for underneath. Are you almost done measuring? How long will it take to prepare? We were planning to go on a mission soon."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat May 02, 2020 4:32 am

"You got nothing that requires specific tailoring. I can give you a set of pre-made ones," She explains as she quickly slides behind the counter, producing three items with practiced quickness. The tunic is nondescript, and the leather skirt is much what you expect, with flexible leather panels forming the skirt. The vest on the other hand has an interesting design, as it is closed in the front by leather lace almost like the back of a corset.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:12 am

I noded glad I wouldn't require too much custom tailoring as not only would I be able to get out adventuring faster, but it would likely be much easier on my coin purse. I was a bit surprised by the laces which seemed like they might be easily cut, but I wasn't about to question someone that came highly recommended for clothing adventurers. "Looks good, can I go ahead and try them on. Oh, and how much will it run?" I hoped I had enough cash left over for this one last purchase. Once the adventures started, I was sure the money would start flowing in.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 am

"20 silver for the vest, 15 for skirt, and 1 for the tunic," She lists off. The price is low but then again you aren't getting anything that is made out of anything rare or hard to work, and you aren't even getting it custom made so that is to be expected. You have plenty left for what ever else you may need.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:11 am

I nodded glad to hear the reasonable prices for everything. "That sounds good." I pull the appropriate amount of coins from my purse setting it down on the counter before looking around a moment. "Do you have a changing room here? I'm anxious to get properly suited up as soon as possible."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon May 04, 2020 3:28 am

She lets out a sigh that someone would when a puppy accidentally messes something up and you're going to have to fix it but its too adorable to be angry at, "Suppose I got storeroom in the back you could use. Just be careful. Not all the boxes are the most sturdy."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:33 pm

I nod gratefully. "Thank you so much. I'll make sure to be extra careful back there." Heading back, I closed the door before beginning to remove my clothing. As my top cam off, I noticed how engorged my nipples had become. Thanks to the 'blessings' of the goddess, they filled with milk even though I wasn't pregnant, and it had been a bit since I drained them. I would certainly need to take care of that before I left for the mission, but I wasn't about to try that back here, so I decided to just get dressed in the new clothes and armor.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue May 05, 2020 1:06 am

Luckily there is no mishaps but you are having some difficulty with the lace, but you manage to get it to hold. It doesn't seem to want to fit your form well. Heading out she glances over you before grabbing the bottom of the laces and pulling it tight, causing it to pull tight against your breasts, force a bit of milk out. She then adjusts the top laces just as quickly revealing the pressure. After recovering from the sudden tightness you realize that it fits much better now, and is easier to bend and twist in now.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

I walked out feeling a bit uncomfortable with the armor's lacing wondering if I'd done something wrong or if this is what it was supposed to feel like. It would take some getting used to, but when I reentered the rest of the shop, I was surprised the way I was suddenly manhandled. "Wha.." was all I could get out as she quickly redid all the straps squeezing out a bit of my milk sticking to the inside of the tunic. "What was th..." I began to complain before I noticed how much better it fit. "Oh, thank you, that is so much better." I looked over the straps trying to get a feel for how they'd been strung so I could do it that way on my own. "Now that that's settled, I'll just get out of your hair. Thanks again for everything."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 pm

"Start from the bottom makes thing easier for you. You can loosen the top to comfort after," She explains, waving you goodbye as you leave.

As you enter the guild you notice Lorthin chatting with some others... Or more that they are trying to chat with him and he's trying to shoo them without raising his voice. Noticing you his voice suddenly goes sharp sending the other men away. He quickly closes the gap to you with long strides before showing you the chosen quest. Clear out a goblin raiding party. From the looks of it there are a few hobgoblins but otherwise it seems like a good beginner quest.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 07, 2020 7:14 pm

As I entered the Guild once again, I found myself curious what the other guys were interested in talking to him about, but he dismissed them before I could get any closer. I looked at the flyer for the quest he'd chosen for us. "Goblins? That sounds perfect. I'm sure we'll have no trouble wiping them out." I smiled as I imagined us finishing off the monsters and being praised as heroes, but I still needed to take care of my milking problem first. "Hey, before we go, I need to use the bathroom for a bit. Where would I find it?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 07, 2020 7:21 pm

"Hobgoblins can be troublesome, but I'll focus on them. Gets you a little practice in combat while letting me see how you fare so I can plan for how we can deal with more difficult opposition. And we'll be back before the night," He lists off some of his reasoning. At your comment he tosses you something. Catching it you find that its a key with a clear number. 32. "There aren't public bathrooms, but if you rent a room they come with a bathroom. You can use mine in the meantime. Third floor on the left."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 08, 2020 9:01 pm

I nodded. "Sure, I'll be counting on you to take on the big threats while we take care of the little guys." I pat Nekothra beside me. I smile accepting the key. "Yeah, I'll need to figure out where I'm staying once we get back. Thanks for letting me use your bathroom for now." I rush up the stairs heading for the room he'd directed me to and making a quick look for his bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I'd head over to his sink and loosening my top. One of the few things I considered good about my blessing was never needing a toilet again. Once my breasts were freed from my top, I began giving them even squeezes until milk started draining into the sink. I closed my eyes barely holding back a groan as the pressure began releasing.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 08, 2020 9:09 pm

"I do have a spare bed if you can't find anything on short notice," He mentions. Opening up the door you are exposed to a large suite fully furnished with everything people might need for life. In your search you stumble across several bedrooms, only one of which has any sign of being used... Spare bed your ass! He could house half a dozen people in here! Still you find the bathroom easily enough and start the pleasant business of milking yourself. Nekothra pokes his head in, probably attracted by the scent of milk.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:32 am

I was a bit surprised at just how big of an apartment he got. It was an awful lot of room for anyone living by themselves. How much was he paying for all this space for himself? Finding the bathroom, I started the process of milking only to her Nekothra poke his nose in like he usually did. I swear he wanted my breast milk, and there was little I kept from him, but I just wasn't comfortable having him in the room when I was milking or even milking myself into a saucer for him to drink seemed just a bit too weird even if I was fairly certain he would like it. In fact, him liking it was part of the reason it made me nervous. "C'mon big boy, give a girl a little privacy here, will ya?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 10, 2020 1:45 am

Influence roll 5
Nekothra response by taking a seat in the door, a clear indication that he's going to be stubborn. It'll be difficult to convince him to leave now without some leverage.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well he is a cat so why wouldn't he be interested in milk?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:11 pm

I sighed as Nekothra made it clear he wasn't going to leave me to take care of my shameful problem. "Please boy, just let me have a little time to myself." Realizing that just pleading with him again was unlikely to get me what I wanted, I figured I'd need to turn to bribery and figured food was the safest bet. "Alright big boy, tell you what. You go relax for a catnap, and I'll make sure you get an extra big chicken all to yourself for dinner tonight."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games