Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:46 pm

Tossing you a small bag, you peek inside to see that it has several silver coins and, to your surprise, a few heavy gold ones. The gold ones are worth a small fortune, one is worth more then the cash and all the equipment, excluding the magical compass, you borrowed from your father combined! "The Dusk Stalker turned out to be worth a pretty penny," Lorthin idly comments, moving a selection of roasted vegetables and mushrooms from the grill onto a fine china plate, and offering it to you.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:33 am

Opening the sack, I wasn't too surprised by the weight of it, but when I saw the glint of gold, I was. I didn't know what a Dusk Stalker was, but it appeared that I had survived quite a dangerous creature which meant it was a really good thing I'd had a partner around. Accepting the plate of food, I took a seat and started to dig in. "Never heard of a Dusk Stalker before. What can you tell me about them?" It made sense to learn as much as I could about stranger creatures in case I should have to deal with others of their kind in the future.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:43 am

The dish is remarkably similar to what you are use to eating, though some of the spices are... different. Very distinct, though not overpowering the natural flavors. "Dusk Stalkers... They're a rare creature. Not usually on the surface. Must have been driven out of a dungeon," He states with a sigh, as he goes on a tangent with an annoyed tone increasingly creeping into his words, "Fucking amateurs charging into a dungeon, diving straight to the heart and clearing just that. Do they think the rest of the monsters just disappear? No they've lost their home so they scatter, and cause more damage then the dungeon ever did. That's why you clear them floor by floor." Catching himself he releases the bubbling anger with a long breath, "Anyways, yes. Dusk Stalkers are a dangerous monster with the ability to hide in gloom and darkness, usually crawling around on the ceilings of dungeons, beyond the glow of torchlight, picking off stranglers. It probably found a den, and only ventured out a night, killing anything lone creature it found, before disappearing before dawn."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:02 am

I listen intently to not only what he tells me about the creature as well as why it was where we found it while enjoying the taste of my breakfast. "Hmm, what are these spices? They're really good." I munched away only stopping to get a drink of water until I'd cleared my plate. "So someone skipped most of a dungeon and just cleared out the heart? I'm not quite understanding why the remaining monsters had to leave there though. Just because the heart was cleared wouldn't that leave the floors they skipped fine?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:14 am

"Umberwoot. It's the bulb of a plant that grows in the Underdark. Very strong, so you use it by grinding off a layer," He explains pulling out what looks like a blackish purple beet. Chuckling he recounts, "There are multiple reasons, one of which if you are in a fortified town and invaders make their way all the way to the keep and utterly smash it, do you feel safe anymore? The other main issue is how dungeons form. Have you ever wondered why every dungeon has a boss? That's because they are what forms the dungeon. Powerful monsters have a... miasma for lack of a better term, and if they stay in position for a long time it will attract other monsters to crowd around the boss as their instincts deemed it as 'safe' for nesting. And thus a dungeon is born."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:14 am

"I see, I'll make sure never to do anything like that." I pushed my plate of finished food away. "So, do we have anything planned for today? Well, before I even consider something like that, I do have to head back to the tailor's and get this outfit repaired. I definitely have more than enough to get it fixed up, but I hope she isn't bothered that I managed to get it so messed up so quickly." It really was upsetting that I managed to get my new adventuring outfit ripped and torn in only one mission. I'd have to be more careful in the future, but I couldn't just run out there with this damaged outfit. "I assume the rest of my stuff's in the room I woke up in." I made my way to the room or wherever Lorthin informed me my stuff was to change back into my regular clothing. Then once changed, I'd grab the damaged adventuring outfit and head back to the tailor's place.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:34 am

"Better not. If I hear my apprentice did that I'll track you down and put a boot up your ass," He retorts as he finished up his portion, "And I think we're set for today. We did just kill one of the major threats of the region so I think we've earned at least a days rest so take your time. I dropped your stuff in the cabinet in the room you were sleeping with. Feel free to stay there if you want."

Returning to the tailor she looks over your outfit and simply says, "Mission didn't go all that well huh?" Taking it from you, she applies an ointment to mend the leather of small tears before taking another leather lace and threading the front portion back together. In only a few minutes it looks as good as new. In fact she only takes a few copper to cover the cost of the ointment. With that said your cheap wool bra and panties were destroyed so you might want to consider buying more.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Just in case it isn't clear the leather armor is designed to allow for monster to rape the wearer without destroying the outfit, hence the laced front, and the flexible leather skirt.

Also I was planning on having the father track down Dalia eventually. When did you want to do that?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 pm

I nodded, "Thanks, but it doesn't feel right to just keep mooching off of you, and I have the day free, so I'm going to at least look into a place of my own. Even if I do start staying here, since you do have room for me, we should discuss rent." I was trying to make it on my own now, so it didn't feel right to just be staying somewhere for free.

I shrugged as she looked over the outfit. "The mission went fine. We just got ambushed by something unexpected on the way back to town." I was glad to see that the armor wasn't too expensive to repair. While I had plenty to pay for repairs stuff like the Dusk Stalker were not things I planned to go looking for on the reg, so she doubted every outing would be as profitable as yesterday. "Those claws got in pretty deep, too, so I need some new undergarments. Do you carry that, or do you know where I would look for it?" Once I had my undergarments replaced, I figured it was about time to explore the city and get a lay of the land mostly by wandering without any real destination in mind the same way I had explored the woods around my village.

Cool, I kinda got that, and it makes sense he would track her down eventually. Maybe give her another mission or two under her belt before she has to argue about not being dragged home.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:39 pm

"I'm not using most of the suite anyways, but up to you. No skin off my nose either way," He nods as he gets up to clean the dishes and the cooking area.

"That does happen," She nods, slipping to the back of the store before coming back with a few pairs of simple cotton undergarments, "Got plenty for adventurers. If you're feeling like something fancy, some of the other tailors will cover that. I'm focus more for adventures into the wilderness then into the sheets."

Wandering around you fine many shops until you come to a large business. It's as large as a tavern, but with heavy curtains preventing anyone from seeing within and two large men standing out front, vetting the occasional customer. You then see a couple of women walk in, completely unhindered by the bouncers, wearing absolutely scandalous clothing, and it dawns on you... This is a brothel!

Sure, I already have plans for it so we don't need to worry about her being dragged home. Probably will do it after she has given birth.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:57 am

I shake my head taking the offered cotton underclothes. "No, this will work perfectly. I'd hate to be wearing something expensive while I'm at risk of it getting torn, and I'm not going out adventuring without a bra and panties." I shivered at the thought. It would certainly save money on clothing, but it certainly wasn't decent to be running around without.

Exploring about, I look about at the many buildings surrounding me stopping at one particularly large building. The two men acting as security gave me the impression it was some kind of high-end tavern, but the amount of activity it was seeing this early in the morning seemed a bit on the unusual side until I saw the women walking right in.

The scant clothing hanging from their body leaving most of their flesh on display sent my mind reeling. Women who actually chose to dress in that way made it clear what they were there for. Now aware of what kind of place I was standing right outside of and how long I'd stood there just watching people go in and out of it for, I blushed in embarrassment as I turned to rush away not looking where I was going while feeling my now hardened nipples rub against my bra.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:34 am

The tailor nods exchanging a few silver for the underclothes and sets you on your way.

Luckily you didn't draw much attention as you bolt from the scene. You end up in an odd area of town, full of massive warehouses, a lot full of wagons, multiple stables, and guards patrolling around, several of which give you the eye, before deciding you aren't a threat.

And now she knows where to go if she ever wants to make a quick buck. :P
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am

I sighed in relief as I got away from the brothel before anyone seemed to notice me just standing outside of it staring for several minutes. I was a bit confused to find where I ended up now while wandering blindly.

There were certainly a lot of guards, and they seemed to be on guard as they eyed me suspiciously. The warehouses and stables had me a bit confused, so curious, I approached one of the stables looking to find out what part of the city I found myself in.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:30 am

You are interdicted before you reach the stables by a guard calling out firmly as he marches up to you, "What is your business here?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:44 am

I halt quickly as the guard starts asking me questions. "Oh, I'm new to the city, and I was just curious about what part of town I'd wandered into. Did I do something wrong?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:50 am

"This sector is owned and managed by the crown," The guard states firmly, though seems to relax a bit at your answer, judging you aren't going to be a problem, "It is not open to the public without a permit."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm

I nodded as he told me that. "Sorry, I didn't know that." I began looking one way then the other realizing how the similar everything seemed to look. "I don't really remember how I got here. Could you lead me out, so I don't get into any trouble?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm

"No I can't leave my post, but I can point you where you need to go," He gives you a few directions to lead you back to the square so you can find your way back to the tavern.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:58 am

"Thank you," I leave following the directions he had given me. Once I'm back to the square, I figure I've done enough exploring for now and return to Lorthin's place to check up on him and Nekothra. Knocking on the door, she waited a moment before entering. "Hello? I'm back."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:33 am

As you enter, Lorthin looks at you and states, "You know, when I said take your time, I wasn't expecting you to take two hours. Got lost?" Nekothra, on the other hand, is very happy to see you, jumping up on you and licking your face.

Do you maybe want so Nekothra action or do you want to wait a bit for that?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:50 pm

"The city is much larger than I'm used to." I decided to leave out finding my way to the brothel. "I wound up in a place full of warehouses and stables. A guard told me it belonged to the crown, and I needed a permit to be there. Thankfully, he understood it was just a mistake." I laugh as Nekothra jumps up to lick my face. "Oh my, I told you you're getting too big for this. You really must have missed me." I realized I had just left him alone after being out most of the night and that I'd also failed to give him his treat for letting my milk myself in peace. I could take care of the meat today with all the money I made yesterday but in the meantime. "C'mon, we haven't had much time together since arriving in town." I lead my companion to the room I'd woken up in.

Yeah, we can do that now.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games