Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:05 am

She chuckles on. "It still helps to have more eyes on hand. The enemy you don't see is the most dangerous after all." Rising to her feet, she follows along behind you. Thinking on it, you know you had joined her in her personal bath once or twice, but the opposite wasn't true.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:14 am

My nerves start acting up again, as I lead her in. Out of the corner of my eye I carefully watch her reactions. Is the bath good enough? With what she said earlier, is she cautious of me? What will happen? I bite my tongue as I force a neutral face.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:30 am

As she enters, she gives the place a once over. She didn't seem particularly impressed, but she wasn't disappointed either. "Hmm, nice place you got set up here." Facing away from you, she brings her hands to her collar opening her gown and letting it slip to the floor. Ass the clothing falls free of her back, she spreads her wings out, and with a flick of her tail baring the briefest glance of her ass, she slides her dress to the wall.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:47 pm

With the glimpse of her perfectly shaped ass, the realization of what a woman my sister has become fills me with regret. My bite becomes grinding as I try to not let it show, as I remove my clothes as well, but I do eventually answer, "I'm sure yours is much grander. I prefer less open space. With the lack of maid-staff, it feels uncomfortable empty." I let out a dry laugh at that, to cover the nervous laugh that wished to come out.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:17 am

Your sister considers your words a moment. "Yes, but it must get pretty crowded if you invite more than a few guests. Even with just the two of us there's probably only just enough room for us to get any serious lounging, and I do love a good lounge when I'm soaking." She dips a toe in testing the water temperature before stepping upon finding the water temperature suitable. You're given a reprieve from the sight of your sister's bare as as she sinks in her hair thankfully cascading over her bosom to hide it when she turns to you. "Are you going to join me, sister?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:32 pm

With a towel wrapped around my waist I do indeed join her, slipping in the water as I take in the reprieve though from what she mentioned about 'lounging', it will be a short one. "Sister, huh?" I mutter. The pretense is certainly important, but... it seems... wrong given the situation. Regardless I continue "Well, it is hardly like I invite anyone over. I have to be careful even with the maidstaff, after all."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:36 am

She smirks as you mention the 'care' you have to take. "Yes, there really aren't many you can share your secret with." She puts a finger to her chin before a smirk crosses her face. "Though I guess that is perhaps why you eventually wound up in mother's arms." She chuckles, "Don't worry, I have no intention of spreading that little tidbit around."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:23 pm

My cheeks puff up at that, protesting, "You say that like I actively pursued Mother! She, on one of her whims, thought to teach me 'the art of the bedroom' so I could 'ensnare' any woman who found out my secret so she wouldn't tell." I'm not a pervert... right?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I hate to be the bearer of bad news 'princess' but yeah, dressing up in women's clothing, fucking your maids and your mother, while lusting after your sister is typically what is referred to as a pervert.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:00 am

She gives a sly smirk to your protest. "My dear sister, have I hit a nerve? Yes, I'm aware of Mother's whims can be and how hard it can be to redirect her once she has a plan in her head." She turns to you tilting her head just a little. The motion causes her hair to slip from its perch bearing one of her breasts to you. "Of course, that assumes this invitation to share your bath with your dear sister has no ulterior motives."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:32 am

"I have no such motive!" I snap back at the insinuation, but "Though you might start giving me some," escapes my lips, though perhaps not quiet enough, giving me pause, as I try to figure out if my sister overheard it.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:55 am

As you snap back at her, your sister's smirk only grows. She continues apparently not hearing you muttering to yourself a little louder than you intended. "Well then, there's no reason we couldn't help each other. Turn around, let big sis take care of your back." The tone of her voice is playful leaving the insinuation that she thinks something could happen like she was daring you to turn her down and admit there were some less than appropriate feelings.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:32 am

I normally wouldn't simply fall into such an obvious trap, but after my slip, I can't trust myself not to say anything stupid, so I simply nod, turning around with a mumbled thanks.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:24 am

Once you've turned your back, she goes ahead putting her hands on your shoulders beginning to firmly dig her fingers in. You could really feel the strength hours of training had earned her. You could also feel her chest press against your back.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:27 am

I stiff under her hands... and another part stiffened when I feel her breast press up against me. "Don't you think you're a little too close?" I feebly object.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:27 am

She digs her fingers in a little deeper. "Don't tense like that, your just as likely to hurt yourself doing that. As far as getting too close, we're just a pair of sisters with no feelings for each other, right? Why would that make you uncomfortable?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:46 am

Trapped by her powerful grip I can only protest verbally, "Personal space still exists between siblings!"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:38 am

"I need the proper leverage if I'm going to work with my full strength into this. Well, I guess I could back off a bit if you were to lay on your stomach."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 am

I pause at this, considering the advantages and disadvantages. Still, she would loss the excuse to press her breast into my back. Even if she straddles me, I feel like I'd prefer that to her current advances... Beside it'll be far easier to hide my ever growing stiffy that way as well. Obediently I do indeed lay down, as soon as her grip allows me to do so.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:42 pm

She allows you to move into position. Pulling her leg from the water, she throws it over your back pausing for a second. You feel the water drip on your back before she speaks. "Hmm, I guess if you're worried about our personal space, I should ask as a courtesy. Would you prefer I sit on your back, or I could kneel in front of you?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:37 pm

"Thank you for asking but I don't have a preference," I state, unable to decide which one would be worse for me, and thus refusing to take responsibility for deciding.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games