Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:22 am

Your sister thinks for a moment as you offer the idea of a little sleep-over. "Well, since it's your idea, I assume we'll be doing this in your chambers. I'll need a little time to collect some sleeping attire. Would we be sharing an evening bath, or should I wash off the day's grime first?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:30 am

"That is up to you. I understand we are no longer kids, but I do have fond memories of when we were kids," I leave the choice to her.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:25 am

She thinks it over a moment. "Yes, we are no longer little girls, but I guess it can't hurt to indulge every once in a while. Just promise no funny business my dear 'sister'." She smirks at you a bit before standing up. "I'll get a change of clothes and meet you in your chambers."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:29 am

"What?" I ask in confusion at her implications, before pausing and realizing what she is implying, "What! No! That was not my intention at all!" I leave a bit shaken by the implications. I never thought of it... But I did with mother... so maybe it might happen, but no... wait!
I arrive at my room, dizzy with thoughts. I try to calm myself down before my sister arrives.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It might be my intention though :P
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:41 am

It was clear your sister had meant it as a joke, but the accusation still struck you hard all the same. You barely noticed who you passed along the way to your room. You hadn't shared a bath with your sister in roughly a decade, and while your mother wouldn't tell many about what the two of you had been doing, your sister was certainly someone she might share that detail with. Walking into your room, Narissa sees you and writes a quick note. 'is everything alright, madam? You're looking pale."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:03 am

I cringe at the thought of mother telling sister of what happened! How would I face her? Unfortunately my moping has been noticed and is worrying poor Narrisa. I give her a weak smile before explaining, "I have invited my sister over for a visit and my thoughts have turned to worry..." I sit up with a sigh, "I best get ready before she arrives though."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:46 am

She seems a bit curious but doesn't pry any further into why you're so worried. 'How would you like me to help prepare?' Off the top of your head, you need a bath drawn for the two of you, it might also be prudent to get refreshments and snacks of some sort for the evening, but perhaps there were other preparations you could have made.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 pm

"Could you run an order to the kitchen for some snacks, and then prepare the bath?" I ask her, quickly writing down a list of drinks and snacks for us. With that done I prepare something more casual to wear after the bath and await my sister..
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:29 am

She nodded quickly heading off to deliver your order. She returns five minutes later indicating the food will be delivered when it's ready and busied herself starting a bath. About a half-hour after you'd arrived back to your room, your guard entered the room. "Princess Calamaya has arrived, your highness." Your sister entered the room. "Good evening, sister."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:22 pm

I jump as the guard announces my sister, "Y-yes! Let her in!" Taking one final long breath before my sister enters. I give her a smile, "Good evening. The bath is currently being drawn and we should have refreshments ready by the time we get out, but we do have a few minutes if you want to talk a bit before."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:44 am

Your sister nods. Behind her, an attendant follows bringing in a change of clothing for her. "Yes, let's go ahead and chat a bit. Should we take a seat first?" Once the two of you have settled in, she breaks the silence. "So, I heard you got a new maid. How is she working out so far?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:32 am

"Of course," I accept, pulling up a chair for her before sitting down myself. At her question I give a chuckle, "She is working out well... but she is... literal in her interpretation of orders, and is a little 'stiff'." I drop a few playful hints if she has learned of the true nature of my maid.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:03 am

She quirks her brow at your response curiously, "Really, seems like that could cause a bit of trouble. Is she a charity case, of sorts?" She ponders a moment longer before a look of curiosity momentarily passes over her face. "Or perhaps there's some other reason you'd want her around?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:00 am

"Hmm... Perhaps it is easiest if you just saw her. Yavi! Come here please," I call out for the doll maid.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:29 am

Calling for her, the doll is quick to appear before you. "Yes, mistress. Is there any way this one can serve you?" Your sister gives her a look not quite certain if her suspicion is warranted.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 am

"Could you tell my sister your primary purpose for being my maid?" I answer before looking at her with an bemused smirk, "Come on dear sister. You must be aware of how they view me and we never know what come lone crazied supporter would attempt to do. You would be more then capable of defending yourself... Me on the other hand... Well let's be honest if someone charged me with a knife I'd probably be too confused to even figure out what is going, much more actually come up with a response before it was too late." Certainly the Eyeblight Assassins and their combat dolls were feared, but with them being so unquestioningly devote followers of Selyssah, no one could, at least publicly, object to them.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:39 am

She nods, "Of course, mistress." She turns to your sister. "My primary purpose is two-fold. First, I am to secretly act as a bodyguard for Princess Raalis Winters. Secondly, I act as the princess' main means of passing messages to her main point of contact within the Eyeblight Assassins." Your sister raises a brow. "That was one of the more disconcerting possibilities. So you've gotten the Eyeblights involved in our succession competition. I guess it is kind of you to come clean to me about it, or is there some other reason you're making me aware of this?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:55 am

"Actually, the communication is more of a convenience since you're here. Besides I don't think your protection is very secret," I critic Yavi, before scoffing at my sister's answer, "Please, I've not 'gotten them involved.' In fact I asked them to... refrain from targeting any nobles that catch their ire... or would you rather I just let them do whatever they wished?" I pause to let her answer before continuing on, "Regardless, I do not wish to keep secrets from you. She is here to protect me, allow me to guide the Eyeblights in this tender time, and to give anyone who think they can threaten me pause to reconsider. I'm simply making the open secret of my connection, just open. Is there a problem with this, sister?" I inquire.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:42 am

Your sister takes a moment to consider it. "Well, I've never known you to be the duplicitous sort, so as long as that's all you're doing with them, I don't really have any kind of objection." She puckers her lips in an over-the-top pout. "Guess I'll just have to make do with my usual security detail." As she chuckles at her faux jealousy, Narrisa comes out from your bathroom. 'The bath is ready, mistress.' Your sister gives the note a curious look. "The two of you still make do with your little code? I assume the bath is ready."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:12 pm

"Your right and left arms?" I tease, "I've seen what they can do. You should be fine." Having a chuckle at my little joke, I do nod at her question, "That is correct." I stand up and show her the way. I don't remember if she ever been to my bath, or if we stopped before I got my own quarters.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games