Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

As you wrap your hands around her tits and begin toying with her nipples, it doesn't take long for them to harden under your ministrations. "Well sorry for taking pity on your cock throbbing and drooling all over my tits practically begging for some attention."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:36 pm

"If that's the excuse you need to tell yourself," I smile at her as I get more forceful with her tits.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:34 pm

She winks sticking her tongue out at you. It's unclear if she's purposely giving you a target or not. "Well, if you don't care, you're free to stop anytime." Her tail tightens around your own once again.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm

"And leave the massage uncomplete? Wouldn't that be an ugly shame?" I retort, taking advantage of her open mouth to thrust to it, to see her reaction. Meanwhile I coil around her tail, using it as extra leverage for my thrusts.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am

Taking advantage of her speaking, you're able to suddenly thrust into her mouth catching her off guard for a moment before she recovers her composure. She leans her head back not giving you the opportunity for a repeat performance. "Where are your manners, sister? You really should be asking permission to invade my personal space like that."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:27 pm

I laugh as I accidentally thrust slightly further than I intended, "Oh sorry dear sister but you kept opening your mouth like a hungry bird I thought I'd play the part of the momma bird."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 am

She gives you a churlish grin. "Mother really is too lenient with you, isn't she?" Her hand whips around giving a brief strike to your ass. "You need discipline, sister."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:07 pm

"Do not pretend you are exempt from Mother's lenience. After how many times have you snapped at a noble and challenge them to a duel with not a word of discipline from Mother?" I retort speeding up as I feel my climax approaching.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 pm

She smirks, "Oh please, mother knows many of those I challenged needed to be knocked down a peg or two." Her smirk only grows as you pick up your pace. "What is this, dear sister? Are you just going to blow all over my face? Is it too much to ask my permission first?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 pm

"Yes, but she thinks all the nobles need to be knocked down at least one peg," I retort. At her comment about asking permission I give a smile, "Well, you did make it clear you didn't want to take it in your mouth."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:14 am

"Well, most of them can be a bit snooty from time to time." She shoots you a rather unamused look. "So you think just because I won't take it into my mouth, you can just let it all out over my face? Mother really does spoil you."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:33 am

"Well were would you rather me let it all out?" I ask, keeping my smile, though not slowing down much at her protests, "I feel the remaining options would be either more... or of a... particular interest. Besides, we are in a bath... It will be easy enough to cleanse."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:48 am

She thinks for a moment. "Well, I guess you have a point there. Wouldn't want to blue ball my dear, little sister, would we? You'll just have to clean me up yourself; it is only fair after all. Now would you hurry this along? I don't want to get all pruny."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:22 am

With permission I quickly finish up, letting my seed spray across her face, each spurt enhanced by the eroticism of her new coating... before I'm finally spent, letting out one final dribble onto her chest. As promises, I do start cleaning her up, as I offer, "If perhaps you are unsatisfied with my massage so far, I can continue with a more intense one."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am

She closes her eyes as you spill your seed all over her features washing her in a pearly off-white. "Such a high-maintenance sister I have. You are aware this isn't actually a good skin treatment, right?" She finally risks opening an eye after the last dribble on her chest. She smirks at your suggestion. "Oh what could you possibly be offering to massage, and with what?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:45 am

"You seem quite happy to grind yourself along my spine. I fear I might have... interrupted that. I would be happy to massage that with any tool I have at my disposal," I explain.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:08 pm

She quirks an eye when you mention her grinding. "Oh, I did no such thing. Perhaps my little sister is imagining things? She has been under a lot of stress lately." She remains still considering your offer. "Very well, if you insist, but none of this little tool." She gives your dick a flick with a finger. "Your mouth and hands should prove easily up to the task."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:04 am

I pause... I should just accept it... It's fine... but something brewing inside of me and venom bursts forth, "Saving it for your fiancee?" I regret it immediately but I can't stop, "Just having a little fun on the side with me before you run off with him?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am

Your sister gives you a sly smirk as you lose your cool. "I'd ask if I detected a hint of jealousy, but those words are fully seasoned in it." She gives your cockhead a flick. "Don't tell me you thought to make me your woman while we're in direct competition for the throne."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:32 pm

The dismissive words chilled my fury... Hardening it in to something... solid. Standing up I match her tone... Well except for the cold hostility behind each word, "And pray tell why would I be jealous? It is almost like my favorite sister who I had to bribe with an offer of help to finally spend more than a passing comment in the hall or over a meal decided to run off with some random noble." Picking up my robe I continued, not letting her inject, as I slipped it on, "Not even a long time family friend or companion that might lessen the blow. Just some random man. Why? Well apparently because she values the competition more than our relationship." Turning around I walk to the door swinging it open as I nearly spit, only stopped by the manners drilled into my core, "I am sorry 'dear' sister but I had a long day. If you deign that I am worthy of your time, you can find me in my bed."
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games