Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:58 am

She gives a huff at what you said. "Ah yes, they do so love to involve themselves in political matters, don't they?" She nods at the mention of having lunch before taking the trip. "Yes, that should give me plenty of time to find someone to join us." She begins to leave but stops just as she's stepping out the door. "Will we be supping in the dining hall, or will we be dining out?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:19 am

I give a bitter smile as she commiserates with my thoughts on the matter. Pausing at the question I consider it for a moment, "Dining out seems reasonable. It is a day of relaxation, so why not show us your favorite place to eat?"
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:04 am

She pauses to think for a moment. "Very well, I have just the place in mind. Not sure they'll appreciate such short notice to be hosting both princesses, but we can make it up to them with a little generosity." With that, your sister calls for her own maid before leaving you alone with Narissa.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:17 am

"Well, we'll just have to make it up by we'll spreading the word of what is sure to be an excellent experience. Publicity from the two people in the public spotlight can go wonders for a business," I point out, with a wink. With my sister gone I sigh, going over what I need to do before then in my head.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 am

She nods as she leaves the room. Seeing you begin to ponder, Narissa gets your attention. 'Is there anything I can help with?' The most obvious things you need to do are invite your guest for the day out, and it would probably be best to make a sudden reservation than none.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games