Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:31 am

She gives a somber nod before writing down a response. 'Do you want to talk about it? I could also go get something sweet to go with the tea.'
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:47 am

"As much as I would like to discuss, it really isn't suitable while my sister is sleeping just a room away. I would like something sweet though," I point out, drinking a sip of tea.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:49 am

She leaves returning with some apple jam. 'To go with the scones, mistress.' You're given a few minutes to enjoy your food before your sister steps into the room looking very unkempt right out of bed. "Morning."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:03 pm

I give her a smile in thanks at the jam, quickly beginning to spread it over my morning pastries. I do finish quite a few before my sister makes her appearance. I give her a smile, gesturing to where I keep my mirror and grooming supplies, "I suppose it is a good thing we're going to get our hair styled today, with how untamed it seems to be this morning."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:12 am

She looks in the mirror looking rather embarrassed at the state of her grooming. "Thank you, sister. I don't know how you wake up so presentable. We do keep our hair of a similar length, after all." She begins quickly brushing through her hair quickly getting in a hundred strokes.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:51 am

I give her a smirk, "Perhaps it comes with Selyssah's blessing? Regardless let me help you." I move in to help with the parts that she can't see as easily.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:16 am

Your sister smirks, "If only all of us could be so blessed by the Goddess." She smiles as you take a brush. "It's not just anyone I'd let touch my hair. I usually have a maid hold a second mirror, so I can see what I'm doing in the back."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:59 am

"Wouldn't be much of a blessing then," I wink at her, "After all, how many people realize those blessing that everyone gets?" I giggle at her statement, before teasingly ask, "Oh? Then are you hoping I brush some of that blessing into your hair?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:20 pm

"No, but think of how much more would get done if every woman in the land didn't spend the better part of a half-hour working on getting their hair right. "I know better than to expect something like that. Your kisses don't make people more beautiful, do they?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:10 am

"Maybe, but then where would the skill and appreciation in the beauty if no effort had to be spent in it?" I point out, before giggling at her comment about my kisses, leaning in, "Do you want to test that?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:15 am

"I guess it wouldn't be fully appreciated, but I'd still prefer not spending as much time just on my hair." She chuckles at your last comment. "You really have been spending too much time with mother though I must admit I wouldn't be opposed."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:18 am

I giggle at her reply, before leaning in, my lips hovering a few inches from hers, "Well, I won't object either."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:40 am

Your sister chuckles giving you a smirk over her shoulder, "You really have been spending too much time alone with Mother. You've become incorrigible." She puckers her lips as if she were going to blow you a kiss though she's obvious enough you could easily lean in and make it a real kiss.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:05 pm

As soon as she puckers her lips, I lean in kissing her, as I wrap my arms around her neck. Aggressively pushing forward, slipping my tongue in her mouth.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:16 am

Her own hand slips behind the back of your neck moving up to run her fingers through the short hairs where your neck met the back of your head. Her tongue darts forward quickly brushing against your own before retreating just as suddenly.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:19 pm

Oooh! She's getting into it. I finish kissing her, pulling back with a smile, "Let me know if it has any effect."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:12 am

She smirks at your comment. "Really committing to this, aren't you? I can't imagine you could really pass any of your blessings like that." Giving the mirror a quick discriminating look, she nods. "I think that will do for now. Don't want to have it done up too nicely when I take a seat in the stylist's chair."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:09 am

"It is not like Selyssah, herself, descended from the heavens to explain my blessing. For all we know I could actually give others such lesser blessings, but I have merely not figured out how," I point out with a playful chuckle. With her comments about the stylist I nod, "Ah yes. We probably should part ways for now to meet with the friend we are bringing along."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:03 am

She quirks a brow. "Well sure, but considering there were previous chosen, I would have thought the clergy would be able to tell you if such things are possible even if they couldn't tell you how to do it." She stands taking a curtsy. "Yes, when should we do this? I think just after lunch should give us time to invite some guests."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:34 am

"One would think, but the stories of the previous chosen are as much propaganda as fact. Even if I would get a straight answer, I'd have to submit myself entirely to the Church's direction for that," I give her a wry smile, recounting my situation. Pausing I consider, "Perhaps... perhaps we could meet for lunch, and then from there continue?"
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games