Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:38 am

"Of course, I'll make sure there's isn't a mess to be found." She leaned down taking you straight through her mouth and into her throat without a moment's hesitation. Her tongue swirled around you with practiced precision as if she'd done this a million times before. Pulling free, her hand languidly strokes you. "You're so worked up, mistress. Why don't you tell me how you been teased to get in such a state while I tend to you." She quickly pops her mouth back down your length.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:18 am

I stifle the moan as she suddenly deepthroats my cock. Puffing my cheeks out at her question I retort, "As if you weren't there for most of it. You remember how things turned out with my new fiancee. Had to stop, lest I accidentally reveal my true gender. Your offer for relief was appreciated but we got interrupted twice before we could get to it. Twice! In my private quarters! I didn't realize it was open to the public!" In the back of my brain I realize this was suppose to be an opening for dirty talk, but my frustrations pour out instead.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:13 am

She didn't seem bothered as you took a moment to vent about the mounting frustration you'd faced today as she continued working your length. Her lips pressed against the base of your cock as its entirety was enveloped within her mouth and throat. Her lower jaw opened just enough to let her tongue slip out and begin to lap at your balls as she sucked and swallowed over your entire length. Suddenly, she pulls her tongue back into her mouth, presses it against the underside of your length, and quickly pulls her head back until only your head remains between her lips.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:08 am

I grip the sheets of my bed as she continues to go to work. Stifling my voice I consider that she might very well be better then mother at blowjobs... then again, mother prefers using her breasts and keeping her mouth free to tease me, either with her words or her tongue. Regardless I'm about to cum. And just like that she pulled back. I freeze as I deliberate what happened. No. No! I will not be blue-balled yet again. My legs wrap around her head and push her back down my leg as I sit up, taking hold of her hair as I begin thrusting down her throat. My body shudders as the orgasmic pleasure finally arrives, pumping my creamy load directly into my servant's stomach. Basking in the afterglow I let her free, flopping back onto my bed.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:52 am

She quickly acquiesces to your desires, so you feel almost no resistance as you wrap your legs around her and pull her down to the base of your dick and fill her mouth with your seed. She willingly sucks every shot that you fire off into her mouth. Her tongue continuing to massage your cock even while she takes your load. She's certainly very practiced at this leaving your imagination to play up how she had acquired such skills. Did she have such skills before she was turned into a doll, or did she need to pick it up for some kind of clandestine mission? Either way, when you release her, you notice she doesn't pull back. Instead, she keeps her mouth against your crotch making sure to carefully clean your spent cock.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:18 am

Idly I consider her performance. While the intial idea is that the dolls must have learned through practice, is that really required? They are deadly warriors, but those they that were removed and turned into them aren't usually known for being competent combatants, and I doubt that they spend decades training these dolls in combat before deploying them, so perhaps they are instilled with the knowledge... if that is the case, why would it be limited to just combat?

While I ponder about the process of creating such dolls, she dutifully finishes cleaning my cock, and I consider pouncing on her, but fatigue gets the better of me. It has been a long day. Perhaps in the morning.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:48 am

She looks to you as you consider jumping her sure she wouldn't even think of resisting you, but sleep does call for you, and as you roll over to answer its call, she nods and begins to make her way out of the room as you let darkness take you.

When you awaken, you feel well-rested after the day you'd had yesterday. Narrisa is just entering your room with your breakfast followed closely by Yavi with a piping hot drink to go with it to cast off the chill of the morning as you cast aside the heavy covers of your bedding.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:50 pm

I gladly take the food and drink, letting it warm my core before leaving the comfort of the bed to dress for the day. As they robe me, I ask, "So what events are scheduled for today?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:35 am

Narrisa quickly begins writing. "There's nothing on the schedule today. Your mother very suddenly canceled all official functions for the day. As you can guess there's quite a stir over it."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:20 am

I freeze at that, suppressing the flurry of curses that wish to burst out. "Wonderful. . ." I slowly state with a sigh, after a moment to compose myself, I continue, "Looks like I will have to visit mother again this morning to find out what little scheme she has cooked up for us to clean up after."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:13 am

She nods as Yavi moves back to your personal bath. "No one has seen the Queen this morning, so we'll prepare you to visit her chambers again this morning." She hands you the rest of your meal before moving to your closet to select your attire.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:23 pm

"That..." I starts before letting out a much stronger and aggressive sigh, "Very well... let's look for her."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:00 am

After a filling breakfast and a bath that would have been more refreshing without the stress of your mother's latest game over your head, you arrive in front of the Queen's quarters. Her personal butler welcomes you, but as soon as you're in his personal study, he gives you an apologetic look. "I'm sorry ma'am, but the Queen isn't here right now. All I have for you is this letter she left this morning." He hands you an envelope which indeed carries your mother's own seal.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:18 pm

This isn't unexpected considering they did say that haven't seen her, but it doesn't change the frustration. I take the letter, giving the guard a smile before I open it and read its contents.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:05 am

Opening the letter, your mother's words inform you that she has left you a task she can't completely ignore framing it as an opportunity for you to prove yourself. It's simple to surmise that your sister has a similar duty as well. In your case, she expects the Aurialan delegation to be arriving today, and she wishes you to receive them. The Aurians are a race of bird people living in the forests to the east. A proud people that share your own's love of beauty though their males are the more lovely ones with more colorful plumage.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Lovely... I wonder where she's run off to while throwing her duties entirely onto her children? Oh well, I will admit some interest in meeting the Aurialan. I hear they are master performers, typically the males. In their history, singing and dancing were important factors for the males, which grew into a culture of its own, sort of like how the more... aggressive races have turned battles and shows of physical prowess to prove their sexual worth into arena sports for public entertainment going well beyond its original purpose. Hopefully I will be able to see such a performance while they are here. Regardless, preparations need to be made. While gifts are for the delegation to give, as host we need to welcome them properly. As color is almost certainly important to their culture, an obvious first step, especially with how limited time we have, is to put up colorful banners to welcome them... I need to do some quick research to see what is important in their culture and if there are any meaning, or faux pas to be aware of.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 am

With a quick trip to the library, you find a few texts that prove very helpful. First, you find their nation's flag which is a simple blue above green reminiscent of a sky over a forest or grassy plain. Other than that, just about any bright color is seen as desirable as well as deep, dark blacks or pristine whites. Males are preferred with more lithe frames since it makes for more dexterous movements in their performances both with instruments and physical movements like dance. As far as taboos are concerned, you do find a few things. Firstly, while they can be rather touchy with those they find attractive touching someone else's feet can make them uncomfortable and is viewed as rather boorish unless you're a close partner. They also tend to be concerned about ungenuine compliments. You even find a note that some will leave minor imperfections in their grooming. If it's not pointed out, they would assume you either were not giving them a critical eye and didn't notice it, or that you did notice it and chose to let them know about it.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:16 am

I try to come up with some way of preparing some colors for their arrival. Perhaps banners? White and lights blues are a staple of the castles color scheme for obvious reasons, so at least the pristine white is down. Perhaps a nice yellow or perhaps something like salmon? Even a few drapes might help them relax as they do seem more interested in warm colors then our cool. Their overly touchy nature might be a concern for me, but I should be able to handle it... I didn't really have interest in their feet anyways.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:14 am

As you're just about to finish, you do notice one last thing. Asking an Aurian for a performance is okay but doing so in a private setting is viewed as a way of setting the mood coming very close to propositioning them. As you think about the possibilities, you start to feel a bit overwhelmed trying to take everything into account. It would probably be best to consider requisitioning someone's help in preparing any decorations you might decide you need.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:44 pm

I break down everything that needs to be done. Musicians would be nice... woodwind would be ideal for the more whistling effect. Need some people to gather up some banners to greet them. Of course refreshments would be needed. I suspect they might share my preference from fruits, but there should be a variety. Nothing heavy of course, just something to stave off hunger and thirst as we discuss. Probably should see if there are any nobles that would have interests in Aurian dealings. Helping to broker agreements there would be good as well. With the plans set I begin rounding up people and tasking them with the various things I need done in the limited time window I have.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games