Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:16 am

He nods, "I must admit, this is my first time here, so I'm not fully aware of the protocols. You have my apologies for the breach." He pulls up a small package. "Please accept this gift on behalf of the Gralwinn family." You recognize the name as one of the ruling families of Zhan.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

No, this wasn't something we had planned out before. Admittedly, anything we planned that hasn't been introduced, I've probably forgotten.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:47 pm

While he might know proper protocol, I still have to. Selyssah would not have me stooping to the crass levels of others. Beauty is all the more important in those cases. One must lead by example after all. I signal for my maid to take it as I turn to him, "Of course. The Gralwinn family has been allies to us in the past. We are happy to receive their gift." We are not friends so I should not accept it personally. Ideally, as this is business, he should have a servant hand it to mine, but then again I don't know his position in Zhan. They should at least sent a noble or high ranking official with an entourage... Still the fact that they sent someone who doesn't know what they are doing indicates to me that something is... different than usual, and I prepare myself for a peculiar conversation.

Fair enough. Though I'm going to roll with it and lean into the superiority that the entire kingdom feels to the 'unrefined and marred' rest of the world.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:57 am

Yavi steps forward at your signal accepting the package he hands over. Inside, you find a set of green ovoid fruits of some variety. "Those are Guava. They require quite a tropical climate to grow, so they need to be imported from quite far away." His attempt to impress you with the exoticness of his gift was plain as day, but he must be pretty connected to be able to acquire something like this which only makes his lack of entourage and adherence to the protocols all the stranger. "Ah, I've yet to introduce myself. I am Yarus Gralwinn third son of Goynus Gralwinn." You recognize the name of his father as the patriarch of his family with a seat on the very council that rules Zhan.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Yes, that sounds about right. My suspicion is this is a power play. They heard about the little competition between me and my sister and want, or rather, need to be the first to act on it. As such decorum takes second place to being the first. I imagine that the first and second son of Goynus would be too tightly watched to make such a move uninterrupted by their political rivals, or perhaps he is making the move on his own initiative in order to secure a more advantageous position for himself with in his family. I'll need to parse together the details at some point if it prompted such a move. Perhaps he'll give me something in this conversation to shed some light on that. Or maybe I'll have to send one of the Eyeblight's to inquire on what is going on over there if my mother hasn't acquire what I want on her own.

"I do so love exotic fruits, such a fanciful gift," I flatter him for his choice while tipping off the Eyeblights to our conversation, as I might need their assistance relating to it in the future, "You, Sir Gralwinn, must have been quite the rush to get these to me in such good condition, and I must admit I am at a loss on why would would go through such efforts for little me." There is something about noblemen, regardless of culture, that just love a cute meek little girl, that tends to make them want to brag and otherwise show off. Let's see if I can get him to do the same. After all, I do love a conversational partner who talks too much. They tend to accidentally drop juicy tidbits without even realizing it, while informing me about their personality and preferences which I can use later.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 pm

He puffs up his chest as you flatter him seeming quite partial to the flattery. "I'm glad you like them. It can be so hard to get ahold of in this climate, so I always make sure to get a few whenever the opportunity arises." Beside you, Yavi probably notes your phrasing but doesn't make any signal to you as the merchant lord's son continues. "As for why...Well, who wouldn't go to such trouble for such a beautiful flower?" As he speaks, you begin to notice the way he tends to use his hands and arms while talking with sweeping dramatic motions that certainly call for your attention on him at all times. "Besides, I'm sure this is rather paltry to the gifts you are used to."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:29 am

"Perhaps in raw value but a golden necklace with jewels matching your eyes become quaint when you have two for every day of the month," I retort, " I admire someone who can not only be creative with gifts, but has the daring to break away from 'safe' gifts. Still, I doubt you came all this way just to share your love of exotic fruits..." I trail off letting him explain the purpose of his visit.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:51 am

His chest puffs out as you compliment him on the thoughtful gift before you decide to get down to the business of why he was here. "Oh, I just thought that if you become Queen, you could remember me as a friend." He seemed a lot less confidant when talking about his reason for being here giving you the impression this wasn't very well thought out on his end. "Again, I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience with my visit. If it's alright with you, I should probably take my leave."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:35 am

I giggle slightly at his reasoning for this visit, teasing him while letting him know I am not offended. Personal position it seems, mixed with a lack of common sense. Still, there can be use for someone with such straightforward methods in their ambition. "I will certainly remember you, Yarus Gralwinn third son of Goynus Gralwinn, and yes, it is quite late so it is best we take our leave. Have a pleasant night." After the door is shut I turn to Yavi and whisper to her, "While not a high priority we should probably capitalize on this and investigate what the Gralwinn family has been up to. A high ranking supporter in an allied country can be useful political leverage as well." With that done, I turn to the gifts. I had not lied when I said I love exotic fruit. Perhaps I should have a little snack. There is still a few hours before sleep will call me.

Our of curiosity how many Guava are there?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:28 am

He nods a little before remembering to give a light bow. "I'll just take my leave now. Have a good evening, my lady." With that, you're soon alone with the doll. She nods closing her eyes for a moment. When she opens them, she's smiling, "Your orders have been passed on. They'll look into it soon. Expect an update in two days. Now that he's gone, mistress, would you like to get back to your massage?" Looking down at the packaging, you see that you have about seven fist-sized fruit in your possession. It will certainly be something that will run out quick if you're too eager, but not so little that you can't indulge a bit right now.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:14 pm

"Yes, please, and when you are done, prepare one of the guava for me," I order, retaking my position on the bed.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:58 am

"Of course, your highness." She gets back to work working the kinks out of your back several of which you hadn't realized were even there until her fingers were digging into them. "Do you want me to do just the back?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 am

"No, after today, I want my entire body done," I coo as the tension leaves my body
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 pm

She nods, "Of course." Having finished with your shoulders and back, she moves down to your feet giving the balls a few firm strokes and then slowly moving up your legs working those over too before arriving at your ass which she shows no hesitation in giving a bit of a rub before finding little to work out there. "Would you like to turn over, or is there somewhere you want me to make another pass at?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:06 am

My cock can't help itself but harden slightly at the attention my body is getting. I obediently roll over to let her continue her work.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:47 am

She kept a rather mild expression as she was presented with your erection. Whether she was hiding her expression or she simply didn't think anything of it as a doll was hard to tell. She began working your chest pressing down against your ribcage as it expanded and contracted with your breaths.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:24 am

I hardly considered my erection until now. With what I normally wear, it would be hidden even at full mast, but perhaps I should consider being more careful. Idle thoughts at the moment as I'm too relaxed to consider such stressful concerns.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:00 am

When she finishes with your chest, she looks down at you. "Would you like me to take care of your erection?" The way she'd said it was so nonchalant as if she thought nothing of dealing with your urges or leaving them alone.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:06 am

"That would be excellent. Today, I've been blue-balled far more then usual," I mutter.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:19 am

Her hand begins to stroke your cock. At the moment, her strokes are gentle meant more to keep you going than anything. "Any preferences on how I take it? Would you like any dirty talk?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:44 am

"I would like to avoid a mess. Leaves less chance for questions," I reply, before considering. Never really had too much experience with dirty talk outside my mother, which I don't think is a good reference. Probably should broaden my horizons, "If you would be so kind."
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games