Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:37 am

You can see her try to hold back visibly tensing as you tell her the name of your other betrothed. "Oh really? I guess I can see why you'd be looking for support from one of those families." She takes a sip of her tea.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 pm

My eyebrows tighten in my attempts to I resist a frown, as I get offended for my fiancee. "Yes, they are very important. If not for them we'd constantly be plagued by bandits and monsters, not to mention any invaders would have free reign to assault the capital if not for their watchful vigil," I retort crisply as I hold my tongue on my more vitriolic retorts.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:00 am

She doesn't seem to notice how close she had come earning your ire. She nods as you mention what you owed her family. "Of course, they perform a very important service." She leaves it at that. "Anyway, let's focus on our own plans. A toast to our alliance is in order, yes?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:30 pm

"Indeed," I give a practiced smile as I raise my tea cup to her, "My Selyssah's grace smile upon us."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:12 am

"Indeed, may Selyssah smile upon us." She takes another sip thinking a moment before pulling the cup from her lips. "I was wondering if you wanted to have a more...private celebration?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 pm

"Celebrations are for when we have accomplished something or we have been blessed. As of now we only have plans. Nothing is more inelegant the celebrating before a victory, especially when you find out that it is instead a defeat," I point out.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:05 am

She smiles as you turn her down. "Of course, you're right, how silly of me. There will be plenty of time to celebrate in the future when our victories have been secured." She takes the last sip of her tea. "I think I will be taking my leave for the evening. Shall I expect a summons when the chance arises for the announcement to your mother?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:13 am

"Of course. I hope to talk with her in the morning," I say with a smile. As I recall I had something planned that she interrupted.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:45 am

She takes one last sip of her tea finishing off her cup before giving you a nod. "Tomorrow morning it is then. I look forward to it."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:49 am

I get up and see her off properly, before letting the guards know I'm going to bed early, and will not be taking guests for the rest of the date. Returning to my room I sit on the bed with a sigh. Today has been a pretty long day.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am

As you come to rest, Yavi makes her presence known having followed you into the room. "You look like you need to relax, Master. Should I administer a massage?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:46 pm

I let out a sigh, "Yes. Today has been... stressful in a couple of ways, and I haven't had the chance to get some relief."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:24 pm

"Then by all means, get comfortable, and I'll begin." Once you've found a comfortable position, she goes to work. Her handling is a bit on the forceful side, but it does the job of working your sore muscles.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:29 pm

While forceful, I do enjoy it, and I let out a satisfied groan as I feel the tension being removed. I'm going to have to get more of these.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:42 am

She continues to work your back moving from muscle group to muscle group. "I'm glad to hear you're enjoying my work. Feel free to tell me exactly where my attention is needed."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:38 am

"Shoulders. Neck," I mumble as I melt under her ministration.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:34 am

As she focuses on your neck and shoulders, she begins to hum a sweet little tune which adds to a fairly calming atmosphere only for there to be a knock at your door.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:37 am

At the interrupting I let out a long, slow breath as I restrain my irritation. I sit up and make sure I am proper before signaling to my maids to open the door.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:36 am

As the doll pulls the door open, she reveals a young man. You don't particularly recognize him, but from the style of his hair and dress, you figure he's from Zhan. A nearby kingdom run by a council of merchant lords. "Good evening your highness, I apologize for the late visit."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/23560459
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:18 am

"It is most unusual," I smile at him, "Not only the timing, but it is usually considered a breach of etiquette for someone from a different kingdom to approach the princess in her room. I have to assume this to be a matter of importance to warrant so errant behavior."
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I don't remember if this was something we had planned before.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games