Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:44 am

She nods and gives a little curtsy and taking a more formal tone as if noticing you're discomfort at her earlier familiarity. "Oh, how discourteous of me, your highness. I am Elevandra De La Snowcap. As for the reason for my visit...I wanted to speak with you about the current contest you seemed to be locked in with your sister. I happen to be in possession of some information you'll be most interested in."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:57 am

"Oh?" I question with an intrigued and slightly amused tone. While certainly interested in what ever juicy tidbit she might have acquired, it's best not to ask for it, as that can lead to me owing a favor. I'll have to hear what she has to say before I am willing to commit to that.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 am

Your response seems to be a bit underwhelming to her, but it doesn't seem to dissuade her. "Yeah, I just thought you might be interested in knowing one of the moves she's currently planning, but if you're not really all that interested, I could just get out of your hair."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:57 am

"I won't know how interesting it is until I hear it, no?" I retort with a teasing smile. She certainly wants something from me and wants me to commit before she tells me.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:32 am

She has a little trouble coming up with an argument for that finally seeming to relent. "Fine, you're sister's been plotting with me brother. She's going to get my mother's support by marrying him."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 am

My pleasant facade cracks from the surprise. "My sister is marrying a man?!" I declare before calming down a bit, allowing me to seal up the cracks, "She must not be anywhere near as confident as she has been suggesting."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 am

She looks surprised as you shout. "Whoa, uh, didn't expect that kind of reaction, but I guess I wasn't aware of milady's sister's proclivities." She doesn't seem sure how to continue the conversation after your little outburst.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:07 pm

"Obviously neither was I," I sigh, leaning my head against one of my hands, "She showed no interest in her many male suitors before I thought for sure she wasn't interested in men at all. I wonder what caused such a sudden change."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:39 am

She gives a shrug. "I don't know. Perhaps it's just for political convinience, but if she does marry my brother, he'll become prince consort if your sister becomes queen, and that'll incentivize my mother to support her bid for the throne."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:54 pm

"Clearly, but if that was her plan I'd expect her to go after you or a sister of yours," I point out, "So why bring this to my attention?"
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So is there a particular reason for this move, cause I had thought we planned for the sister to be brought into the harem... which would be a lot more... difficult if she is married to another man.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:50 am

She smiles as you ask why she came to you. "Oh, you know, I was just thinking that if I were offered something of value, something that would only be yours to give if you were queen, it would give my mother pause about supporting your sister."

All the more reason to make sure her incentive for the marriage disappears particularly before they announce anything.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:09 pm

"There are many things only I could give if I were queen, I fear you may have to be less allusive to narrow it down," I retort wanting her to state if my suspicions were true. Many a fool would have promised more then what was actually desired and found them unable to withdraw. Best for the offer to be made clearly first.

Fair. Though I almost expected that the brother might have been up to no good and is blackmailing the sister.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:23 pm

She smirks as you ask her what she wants. "Well, I didn't want to presume anything, but I've been involved with several successful business ventures, so I was thinking I'd be best of help to you either handling the crown's finances. Of course, the higher the position, the more reason it'll give my mother to withhold her support or maybe even support you."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:27 am

"No need to be coy. Are you not proposing that we beat my sister to the punch?" I retort, not giving her the answer yet, but cutting through the games.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:46 am

She smirks at your suggestion. "My Princess, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? Well, that certainly would make my Mother pause."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:09 am

I simply smile in response. The fact that she is still being coy annoys me but I might have to make due with her. I simply can't stand by and let my sister get them to her side.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:47 am

She smiled back not seeming quite sure how to continue on from here. It was then that Narissa stepped into the room with a pot of tea Yavi moving to serve your guest her cup. "So then, when should we come to announce our upcoming union?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:09 am

I take a cup of tea myself and take a sip from it before comment, "As soon as possible I would assume, if our goal is to preeminent my sister's. We can do it the same time as my prior engagement."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:50 am

She raises an eyebrow. "Oh, you have a prior engagement? To think someone beat me to the punch. Who is it; is it anyone that I know?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:42 am

"You might not know here, but you should at least know the family... Whiteguard," I point out. She'll find out anyways so there is little point in keeping quiet. And if she can't then she couldn't keep my gender quiet either so is something of a test I suppose.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games