Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:37 am

Celeswyn shivers as your arms close in around her, and her own hands with only a slight hesitation come to rest against your chest.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:09 am

I eventually break the kiss, giving a smile, "I think we should stop here or else I fear I can't stop myself and make a mess."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:30 am

She looks a little taken aback when you say that but regains her senses to agree with you shortly. "Yes, you're right. We'll have time for more. It was good to see you again." Her smile returns and she gives you a slight bow.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:46 am

"Yes, hopeful soon... But in the middle of your parents meeting room is not the place for it," I nod, giving her another, much quicker kiss.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:04 am

"Yes, soon." She returns the kiss, and she leads you out of the room where your two maids await you. As the two take up position a half step behind you to each side they begin following you.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:43 am

A productive meeting, and hopefully I have opportunities to further bond with my fiancee... though I need to figure out a way to break it to her that I'm not a woman... That might be tricky.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:30 am

As you walk through the halls, you get the usual nods and bows of acknowledgement. When you do arrive back at your room, the doll speaks. "Master, things got heated with your fiance. Do you need any help winding down?" Narrisa looks a bit taken aback at the forwardness of your newest maid.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Narrisa isn't the only one shocked by the doll's statements. I do recover quickly, retorting, "Best we get to the castle before we worry about dealing with that."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:49 am

She nods, "Of course, master." As you head out, Narissa hands you a note. 'Have you decided how you're going to tell her, or when you'll tell your mother of your engagement?' It's clear what she means by the first question though no one reading over your shoulder would be able to figure it out.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am

"No... Mother I was planning on just telling her next time we're alone... I'm still working out how to... explain it to my fiancee though," I admit.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:41 pm

She nods scribbling something down. 'you probably shouldn't wait too long, but you should probably find somewhere where if she shouts in surprise, she won't be heard.'
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:37 pm

"That is what I was thinking, but it also would need to be a place that we could meet up. My room is about the only place I have thought of at the moment that would be viable," I sigh, as I contemplate the problem.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Finally, you reach your personal quarters. Narrisa offers one last bit of advice. 'Maybe your mother would have some advice.' As flighty as your mother can be, who knows if she actually planned this far enough ahead to your inevitable betrothel.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:59 pm

I nod, "I did want to tell her about the engagement but I rather keep it between us for now." It wouldn't hurt to listen to mother's advice, if she has any. While flighty, she has navigated the court for decades, so she clearly has the ability even if she is lacking the interest.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:23 am

As you pass, two of your guards salute, "Ma'am, you have a guest. She's waiting patiently in the study." There's a slight edge about them making you wonder if this guest might have them on edge. Narissa hands you a note, 'should I prepare some tea?'
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:17 am

I thank the guard before turning to Narissa, "If you would," gesturing to the doll I say, "You come with me."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 am

The two maids nod. Narissa going off to prepare the tea while the doll falls in step behind you. Along the way, she does break the silence when no one's in the vicinity. "Would Mistress like to assign this one a designation?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:48 pm

"Ah... I was wondering if you had a name," I sigh, "I'm not great at coming up with names but I can do my best... How about Yavi?" It was the name of a pseudo-mythological individual, the first servant of the founder of our nation. It's a popular name even now, especially among those who are proud of their religious fervor or at least wants the appearance of such.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:28 am

"We are assigned new designations with each assignment, so we can't be tracked down later." She nods at the name you came up with. "That will do, ma'am."

When the two of you arrive at the study, you find the room occupied by a young woman. Her draconic tale giving away her noble heritage. "Princess Raalis, Darling, I'm so pleased that I was able to meet with you on such short notice." You recognize her as the second daughter of the Snowcap family, one of the more influential families.

Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:38 am

I nod at her explanation, "Make sense I suppose."

To say I did not expect my guest was an understatement. I was down right confused as to why she was here... or referring to me as darling, something that she could be reprimanded for. Still, I did not let my thoughts slip as I gave her a smile, "I'm happy for your visit, but I must admit I am at a loss of the reason for it."
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games