Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 am

Celeswyn nods, "Yes, I'd be more than happy to help out." Her mouth, however clears her throat in a way that oozes disapporval. "Not that I don't appreciate both of your fervor, or believe the two of you won't prove major contributions to the cause, but I think more important than the two of you are at least a few soldiers that have survived at least an encounter or two with these creatures. Someone that knows what they're capable of and has a proven track record fighting them off and living. Such veterans will be instrumental in forming plans to help teams suceed in this task."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:43 am

"I wasn't aware there was anyone who actually met the monsters and lived," I comment, leaning forward to indicate interest in her elaborating.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:16 am

"Some of those that stumble upon the creature have managed to escape, and when they are discovered hunting parties are formed to try and hunt them down, but those are only sometimes successful."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:34 pm

"Well that is something. Where can we find these survivors?" I question, this becoming more interesting of a problem.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:40 am

"I don't exactly know. Our own lands have been thankfully free of these things so far. The families who's lands have been affected might have some warriors that have survived. I could ask around, and see whom I can find. Your mother may also have provided some forces to the affected houses, so she might have a few warriors to talk to as well."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:32 pm

"I'll certainly look for them," I nod, taking her advice to heart. This has been a very fruitful visit... However is there anything else that needs to be done, or can I just enjoy the rest of the visit?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:53 am

"Well, this has been a fruitful meeting. Are there any other matters of import?" The Lord puts a hand on his wife's shoulder. "Now now honey, let's give Saint Winters a little private time. The two did just agree to get married afterall."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:31 pm

I can't help but blush at that but I nod in thanks. I turn to my maids and indicate that they should wait outside the door.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:30 am

The two maids nod and everyone but you and your future wife leave the room. Almost as soon as the door shuts, Cereswyn giggles and moves quickly over to the other couch, so she's sitting next to you.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:44 am

"Well someone's happy," I comment, noticing her being far more aggressive then even last time, "I guess you're looking forward to this."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:56 am

She freezes a moment before looking down abashedly as you call out her excitment. "S-sorry, I am being a bit overzealous, aren't I."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 am

"No no. It's fine. I was just worried that you didn't want to make the jump from friend to lover," I reassure her, wrapping her hand with mind.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lewd! Unprotected handholding!
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:40 am

She calms down, but the blush doesn't go down. "Well, you've always been such a close friend even though we knew each other for such a short time.

Pervert, do you grope your mamma's tit with those hands?
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Is that a trick question?

"We'll have plenty of time to make up for that," I smile, interlocking my fingers with hers.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:21 am

"Yes, I guess we will." She leans over putting her head on your shoulder, and you can't help but feel her breasts wrap around your bicep.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:29 am

I blush at the contact, trying to keep myself under control. Fucking her in her parents' guest room is only asking for all kinds of trouble. Hell just having her know my true gender could cause problems. Who knows what would happen if she scream in surprise. I need to ensure this stays as just cuddling.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:07 am

As the two of you sit there cuddling, you feel her hand rubbing gently against your back while her other hand moves up your chest under your chin as she turns you to face her. "I know it's a l-little forward, but I've always wondered.." She trails off closing her eyes and puckering her lips inviting you to make the next move.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:37 am

"Fair enough, I suppose we can end it with a kiss," I nod, warning her that we shouldn't go further as I lean forward pressing my lip against hers in a chaste kiss. I gauge her reaction and if she's getting into it then I move onto slipping my tongue between her lips, and even further if she doesn't withdraw.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:05 am

She blushes at the implication, "Of course." When you kiss her, you feel her practically melt. They're so soft, warm and inviting that your certain she would have nothing against you pressing forward with your tongue. She gasps in shock though not displeasure as she feel your tongue slip between your lips to trace against her gum line. She shivers and, ever so slowly, opens her mouth giving you full access.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:33 pm

Encouraged by her responses I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me as I lean more into the kiss, as my tongue fully explores her mouth.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games