Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Narissa follows you to your bathing chambers grabbing the soap and a washcloth along the way. She's always been good at reading your mood, so you're certain she knows you're agitated after the High Priestess' visit. Your personal attendant begins disrobing to wash your back.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:34 pm

Having a naked woman help wash me is probably not the best since being pent up is part of my problem, but if I deny her now, it will raise questions that I dare not court. Letting out a sigh I disrobe myself, finally freeing my cock from the restraints I use to prevent it from giving me away.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Being your personal attendant, she's seen you naked on numerous occasions, so the fact that you're actually a male is no surprise to her. She kneels down getting the cloth wet before adding some of the scented soap and awaiting you to join her. Once there, she begins gently rubbing against your back to wash away the dirt and sweat of the day. She also knows where you tend to carry tension giving those areas a much firmer scrub. Every so often, you can feel her flesh brush against you reminding you how close the naked woman actually is right now.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 01, 2020 3:02 am

My dick is bursting as she brushes against me! I can only hope that she understands and finished up quickly to give me privacy!
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 2:59 am

As she gets down to your lower back, you realize she's not stopping. You usually took care of your ass yourself, but she was inching much closer than usual to it.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat May 02, 2020 4:27 am

"Narissa?!" Alarm creeps into my voice as she move past the traditional boundaries. I leana bit forward in a subconscious effort to escape, but am soon stopped by my own raging erection, which doesn't help my swirling mind.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:12 am

Recognizing your discomfort, she gives a gentle shush before moving her hands around washing now against your abs. Seeing as your front had never been much trouble, she'd never helped clean it. Now that she was reaching around to do so, you felt how that practically forced her to press her breasts against your back.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 am

A surge of thoughts overtake me, freezing me in place. Is she inviting me? Should I push her down? Should I run? My dick needs relief! Why is she doing this? Her tits feel really good! When will this end? Do I want it to?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:11 am

Your freezing up does nothing to dissuade her from continuing to scrub your front. Slowly, she scrubs a little lower. Each pass slightly lower making it clear where she'll be going with this if you don't stop her. You'd known her for a long time, but you'd never seen her like this before.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon May 04, 2020 3:36 am

This has gone on too far. The ice melts, to be replaced with a surge of fire. Catching her hands I declare, "What's gotten into you?!" I snap, almost demanding as she goes through several layers of boundaries past 'just laughing it off' territory. The fact she hasn't said anything only makes it worst. Yes I understand she can't talk but that doesn't really help out my confusion.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I figure that while he is inexperienced he has been taught not to be pushed over and be at the mercy of others.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:34 pm

As soon as you take hold of her, the rag falls from her grip landing in the water. She nods apologetically as you ask for an explanation before her eyes glance over to the pile of her discarded clothes which is probably where she left her notepad for communicating with you.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 am

Sighing I let going, nodding that she can get her notepad. Maybe we need a sign language. Still this gave me an opportunity to calm down.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

She rushes over to the notepad scrawling something down before showing it to you. 'I'm so sorry sir. You just seemed so stressed out, and I noticed the High Priestess had you worked up. I thought you would enjoy it.'
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 06, 2020 9:14 pm

I... what kind of reasoning is that? Sighing I give one of her breasts a squeeze, as I state a question to demonstrate my point, "So it's fine if I do this without asking?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 07, 2020 7:15 pm

She blushes a little surprised when you grab her breast. She begins writing something down before suddenly scratching it out and writing something else. The old text can still be seen though. 'I mean if it's ySorry, I see your point.'
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 07, 2020 7:24 pm

The partly finished and scratched out sentence jumps out at me as finish it. After a long moment I read the 'actual' message. A surge of desire whelms up in me to jump on her, but I restrain it, instead pulling closer to her, "Now that's not to say we can't do things like that, we just need to communicate first right?" I feel the tip of my dick press against her thighs as I anticipate her answer.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 08, 2020 9:01 pm

She gasps in surprise as you pull her closer. Her thighs are soft and silky smooth against your raging erection. After a moment of shock, she lightly moans and squeezes her thighs together before moving them both in opposite directions rubbing against your hard shaft. They're warm and very moist from the bath. Her hand moves against your chest rubbing gently against your pecs as she watches your reaction intently.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Encouraged by her reactions my dick begins throbbing in a bid for attention. Pulling her even closer, my dick slips between her thighs as I bring her in for a kiss.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:33 am

She closed her eyes returning the kiss squeezing her thighs together more firmly around your shaft. You then felt her push her chest against your own and dip her hips both rubbing her tits against you and also letting her lips rub against the length of your shaft trapped between those pillowy thighs. Her body was so warm, soft, and inviting that her actions only teased your arousal into growing higher. You felt her lips part and her tongue tentatively brush against your lips.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 am

Why can't I hold myself back anymore? Feeling her tongue I retort by licking her lips as I begin thrusting between her thighs.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games