Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:59 am

Your mother chuckles as you buck up into her. "Such an eager boy, you are. Don't feel bad about enjoying yourself; just make sure you make it last." She sways her hips side to side rubbing your head against every side of her tunnel before dropping her hips to take the last of your cock deep inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:36 am

I grip the pillow, my claws digging into it as she rides me. I don't let my focus waver for even a moment as to not cum, until she finally slams my length as deep inside of her as it can go, forcing me to cum into her depths. A long moan escapes my lips with each pulse of cum, until it finally subsides. Fearing she'll end it there, I grab her hips and begin thrusting again, driven by my need and desire to impregnate my mother.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:14 am

Your mother continues rocking her hips expertly massaging your length as you spill your seed right inside of her chuckling when you grabbed onto her hips like your life depended on it. "Oh, worried Mama might leave you so soon? I guess we have time for one more round, but you better make the most of it as this is the last round." Her hips start moving up and down your length while her walls tremble and squeeze around your length almost like they were trying to suck that last load right out of you.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:36 am

Sitting up, I press my face into her bouncing breast before I begin suckling on one as my hand massages the other, my hips desperately humping my own mother. With this being my third shot I last longer but still eventually her milking pussy extracts what it wants from me, as I fire off another shot towards her womb.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 pm

As you move to bury your face in her bosom, your mother plays a little hard to get leaning away from you. Following her tantalizingly close nipple means eventually leaning over her as she falls back onto the pillows allowing you to take charge of the breeding once again. As your seed fires into her, she wraps her arms around your head holding you against her chest as she orgasms around you as well. "That's it sweetie, give momma a nice thick load to make sure it takes though I wouldn't mind a repeat performance if nothing comes of this."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:44 pm

I continue to suckle on her as I finish filling her up, and when I finish I look up in a ecstatic daze, "Can we anyways? I want more." Still it was time to get ready for court, and so I struggle to pull myself away from her welcoming bosom and hungry pussy.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:57 am

Your mom smirks up at you. "You should watch it sweetie, it almost sounds like your future wife might have cause to be jealous of her mother-in-law. I guess I can find some time to work you in tomorrow..." As she says that, you feel her tense her own muscles squeezing your twitching cock. "Now look at the time, you naughty boy. Your mother will barely have time to get into her dress before she must face the public. Not a moment to clean up. I certainly will be struggling not to leak all over the throne."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 am

"I have enough for both," I declare, desperate to try to justify my affections. Getting up and making myself proper I try not to think of the situation. Not due to guilt, she literally asked for this... however the thought of mom having to squirm to keep all my cum inside so no one notices is arousing.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:25 am

Your mother smiles as you claim to have enough for them. "Such a bold statement. Perhaps I should talk with your eventual wife about truly putting that to the test." She stands up from the pillows tossing on a simple robe. "Now, I have to get dressed for court. See you there." With that, she leaves trusting you to see yourself out. You find both you and your mother's guards still waiting outside the room clearly aware of what happened though they all know better than to talk.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:29 am

I nod, making sure that my clothes are not revealing anything scandalous before I head out first. I give the guards a smile and a wave as I pass them, heading straight to the court.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:43 am

Entering the main hall, it's a little more crowded than usual, and it's not hard to see why. Several families have brought in eligible children about you and your sister's ages to court now. After about five minutes of waiting your mother finally makes her appearance taking the throne.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 am

Spotting the children I let out a long sigh. Their game is obvious, and I loath to be caught in it... Of course who knows about my sister. She might enjoy the fawning attention... And I don't know enough about her romantic or erotic interests to tell how she'd react... Which makes it hard to plan for her actions. Still, that will have to wait until after court.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:15 pm

Court, of course, begins with the new arrivals having to greet the Queen though it's clear your mother finds this entirely too tedious. With the introductions finally over, court returns to its usual state of affairs. Every so often, you catch sight of your mother briefly squirming in the throne though it probably wouldn't be obvious from afar, you and your sister probably notice it.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Noticing mother squirm, I turn to my sister, morbidly curious if she can recognize what is going on or if she is completely oblivious.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:57 am

Looking to your sister, you can tell she's noticed your mother's brief squirming fits as she gives your mother a curious glance though it's not clear whether or not she knows why your mother is doing it.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:34 am

I stifle a chuckle as I return my attention to the court. Maybe I'll bring it up afterwords gently to see if she has any idea.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:50 pm

The rest of Court seems to go by usual; reports about movements about the borders and bandits in the more rural areas, one or two disputes between families for which your mother must pass judgment; though your mother seems a little less patient than usual. Whether that's concern about any leakage on the throne or the tediousness of the introductions at the beginning of the day or a mix of both is your guess. Either way, she winds up calling a break for lunch a bit earlier than she usually would.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:01 am

I would pity mother if this isn't a direct consequence of her actions... Either the introduction or her or being full of cum. Still, I wait patiently until lunch, quickly grabbing my sisters arm and pulling her back, going, "I missed most of the lemon tarts yesterday! Let's go get some before they are all gone!"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:23 am

Your sister gives you a curious glance trying to read you for a moment before smiling. "Oh yes, I'd forgotten how much of a hurry you'd been in after your maid had arrived. I hope everything is okay." She follows along as the two of you make your way to the dining hall once again.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 am

"Oh no, just an annoying guest," I reply with a smile, not giving away just what happened, satisfied as we manage to escape being swarmed. Getting to the dinning hall I immediately order my tea, since I completely missed that. As we wait I turn to my sister, "So I noticed you were watching mother. Was something wrong?"
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games