Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:53 pm

I shivered as she reminded me what should happen if I should get overwhelmed during this. "Do I even want to know what will happen if I don't collect the full amount?" I returned my muzzle to her folds digging deep inside of her to make up for having stopped my efforts. In my mind, I tried to remember just how long collections would be going on for. I didn't want to just become some thoughtless, craven slut for everyone to use as they pleased, so I needed to keep not only my goal, but my deadline too, in mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:53 pm

She tilts her head back a bit, moaning somewhat as she runs her fingers through your hair and behind your ears as you return to servicing her folds, which are getting increasingly damp with her naughty and tasty juices.

"The time frame is the usual 3 weeks of time, though if after 1 week you haven't hit 3,000 I'll be subtracting some time from your own deadline~" She said with a grin. "I can also give suggestions for things you can do to get more donations... but that adds 100 for each one~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:53 am

I continued working diligently on her folds as she added yet another parameter to make this even more difficult. If I couldn't make at least 3,000 the first week, I had no idea how I'd make more than 7,000 in less than two weeks, so I needed to take that first deadline very serious. She also offered me some help though it would cost me, so I hoped I could get by without it. I started working my way deeper seaking her g-spot as I figured it was best to not delay getting started any longer unless she had more to tell me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:42 am

"Mmhm, of course, you do get to be lucky... you know this ahead of time, so you'll have a few more hours then the rest of the girls, so it should help you in getting the ball rolling~" She said, then gasped and moaned, bucking her hips into you as you finally reached her g-spot. "Mmhm, e~eager aren't you? Or j~just want to get s~started on your final test sooner rather than later~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:46 am

I wasn't so much excited to get started as realizing I'd need all the time I could get if I wanted to collect all that money without being turned into a mindless slut. I was far more excited about the promised reward at the end. Still, I needed to finish up trying to give her an orgasm, so I could finally be on my way.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:13 pm

Your eagerness to push her over the edge and move on, and your lust for that power, is rewarded as within another minute she is cumming hard. You however, find that unlike last time, with this moment of getting her to cum comes a rush of lust and desire in you... your pussy feeling achingly empty.

"Mmhm... consider that a helpful starting point to make your first one easier... and I'll give you this tip. The Principal has a fair bit of funds... and has been eying you at the prep rallies. He's still here for another hour..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 am

Pulling back from her crotch, I groan as I feel my pussy burning hotter than it ever had before. I'd never felt something like this, but I knew it had to be another one of her powers making me wonder how much more she was hiding from me.

I felt a little suspicious when she offered me help. "So this one's free then?" It was hard not to be suspicious when she told me suggestions would cost me, and I'd seen some of the games she liked to play on the unsuspecting, so I wanted to be sure there wasn't some kind of hidden payment I'd need to make for this.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:20 am

"In this case, its free from me. But I will state that the Principal might... expect it to me more than a onetime thing if you do it. And for absolutely nothing on your part save for some fun times~" The Coach replies with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:35 am

I shrugged not sure what exactly her game may be as I'd long since learned to always assume she was playing a game of some sort. One thing was sure, she had a habit of being enigmatic, but she had never outright lied to me. I think she considered it unsporting and unnecessary.

I was definitely a prize in the principal's eyes, but he'd become trouble if I didn't stay in control of our encounters. Still, he would likely be willing to pay quite the pretty penny to fool around with me. Especially once he learned I was offering up my first time if he bid hard enough.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:49 am

"Mmhm, do well and the rewards will be great my dear. Fail... and well, I suppose the rewards will still be great, since you'd only really care about the very things that'd be stuffing your three holes all the time afterwards~" She said with a chuckle. "Best of luck~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:20 am

I shivered as she mused on the possibility should I fail. Even if I would supposedly welcome my fate once it was sealed, I wanted to avoid it as best as I could. Figuring it was best to sell my virginity to someone that had me already on their radar, I headed for the Principal's office intent on getting my first donation and making it a big one. Upon my arrival, I gave his door a few firm knocks half hoping he would be too busy to see me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:52 pm

As you made your way to the principals office, you were reminded that the Principal was a minotaur, if a bit of an older one. And from a few rumors you'd heard, but never put much stock in, he was... well, well endowed could be an understatement. Still, as you knocked, he called out "Its open!" and indeed, your knocks made it swing just a smidge open for you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 am

Seeing that he was there and remembering the rumors about him spoken in hushed tones in the girl's restroom, I opened the door. "Hello sir, it's me, Cynthia. I was just getting ready to start collecting for the Cheerleading squad's fundraiser, and I little birdy told me you might have a little extra funding on you." I gave leaned forward and looking up at him making sure to give him an angle that would give him just the slightest glimpse of bare breast under my uniform. "I would be ever so 'grateful' of anything you could spare for us."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:32 am

The Principal smiled, leering at you from the moment you entered, though his eyes did indeed quickly latch onto your breasts. He hummed a bit, leaning back in his chair and allowing you to see the already growing and impressive bulge in his pants.

"Would you now? Mmhm... I suppose I could help out with such... but I can't just give extra funding out without good reason. Perhaps there is something you can offer me that would make it exceptionally worthwhile."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:41 pm

I had to keep back a shiver as he eyed me down like a hungry wolf staring down its next meal, but from what was going on in his pants, he clearly had some things in mind he would like to receive in exchange for his donation.

"Of course, I would be happy to show my gratitude for a 'particularly large' donation, but I can't really know what I'd have to offer such a generous soul if I don't yet know how generous he's being." To give him a further clue of just how much is on the table, I let my hand move down to the hem of my skirt tugging it just enough to let him see my bare hip proving that in addition to not wearing a bra, I was also lacking panties under my clothes.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:02 am

The bulge twitches even more at that, his eyes drifting to your hips as he groaned. He looked you up and down for a bit, considering it as he licked his lips and seemed to be straining to keep from just pulling his pole out and grabbing you to have his way with you.

"Mhm... and how much gratitude would say... $500 earn me~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:33 am

I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous when I saw his bulge twitch. I had certainly set myself up with quite the monster here, and it was still going to be my first time. Still, 500 was already a twentieth of my entire goal. "Well, that is most generous sir. There is a lot of gratitude to pay off, so it'd probably take an hour." I wanted to see if I could tempt him into finding a little more generosity. "Though I must admit that 500 for my virginity would be kind of cheap, but there is still much I could do besides that."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:53 am

At that, his eyes widened considerably... and he started pulling his cock out as he said, "1000 then, for getting a chance at something I've longed for for so long~" He let it flop out, smacking the desk as he grinned, his musk filling the air as you saw his a bit over a foot long member twitching and spasming before you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:32 am

He was certainly eager as he doubled his offer to have my virginity. Even from the other side of the desk, I could smell the thing, and it made my head spin a little. Is that what all men smell like? Is he just gifted in that department? Could there be men that smell even stronger? I dismissed those thoughts for now as I needed to seal the deal now that he'd made such a gracious offer. "Well, now that you've shown me yours, it's only fair I show you mine." Slowly, I begin unbuttoning the blouse of my cheerleader uniform giving him just a glimpse of the valley between my tits, I turn to the side a little before I begin pulling it off choosing the angle, so he can just barely see one of my nipples, and it's piercing.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:02 pm

He shuddered and groaned, stroking his own massive pillar which quivered quite a bit. As you showed off some of yourself, you found hints of his musk already filling the room, making your body shiver and your nipples harden just a bit. "Mmhm, why don't you come get a taste first before we get to the real fun~?" He asks with a smirk, one that almost has a knowing glint to it.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games