Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 am

Anna coos as you clean up the mess of fluid her puss had produced in response to your ministrations. "So eager, you must really enjoy eating puss like this. Maybe I'll bring a guy or two home, and they can watch you eat me out before fucking us both into a stupor." Finally, you had her cleaned up, and she helped pull you up into her bed wrapping her arms and legs around you as she pulled you tight against her and started to doze off in the afterglow.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:04 am

"W~Want to be good girl... haaah... oooh... f~for Mistressss~" Kayla moans out a bit as she finishes up. She didn't resist at all as she was pulled up into bed, and given all the excitement of the day, found herself soon drifting off as well as her mind wriggled happily at the feeling of the collar, that strong but hidden beneath the surface fetish ecstatic to be getting to express itself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:50 am

As you were held in tight to your mistress, you found yourself drifting off. Your dreams were chock full of sexual things. Memories of sex with her classmate, flashing the delivery boy. You dreamt of you and Anna dressed the same as Stella as walked the streets at night. Your collar completely on display and the two of you getting cat-called as you go.

You wake up suddenly feeling your crotch soaked from your dreams. Your mistress is still asleep, both of you holding each other close in your sleep.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:01 am

Kayla squirmed and moaned in her sleep, and came close several times to toying and playing with herself in her sleep. When she finally wakes up, she nearly squeaks, but the knowledge her Mistress was still asleep seemed to hold the sound back. She looked about for a clock, curious as to what time it was.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:20 am

Looking at the clock, it's about 5 in the morning. Thinking about it, you'd need to leave about 6:30 to make it to work on time, so you have some time but not too much. Of course, you'd have extra time if you waited to shower at work. You feel your mistress starting to stir a little beside you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Kayla smiled at that, feeling a shiver of anticipation rush through her as she felt her Mistress stirring. She had an hour and a half til she had to go to work, and wearing the collar all night and waking up aroused left her wondering what might happen this morning... though she waited to see or hear clearly her Mistress was awake before saying "Morning my Mistress~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:55 am

Her grip on you tightens for a moment before she finally awakens looking down at you. "Hmm, I hope I didn't wake you." She leans in and whispers huskily into your ear. "I had quite a few interesting dreams about you. Mmm, what do you think, pet? If realize anyone's noticed your pretty little collar, you beg them to keep it to themselves, and do whatever it takes to achieve their silence?" Still aroused by your own dreams, you feel a real temptation to agree to it, but perhaps you could still convince her that that's a little extreme.

(Roll to Beat: 12)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Corruption: 50/100
You're really starting to get into the spirit of this small city with such a seedy underbelly
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:41 pm

She blushed and moaned a bit, shaking her head no and then glancing to the damp spot in the sheets from her own feminine nectar. "S~So did I..." She began, and was about to say more... when she heard her Mistress's idea. (14-2=12) She blushed brilliantly, not entirely sure about the idea, a part of her thinking that it was just a bit too much... while at the same time, a part of herself found the idea oh so lewd and... well, with how friendly people were here...

"I~I don't know..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 am

She chuckled at your embarrassement, and didn't seem concerned with your resistance. "Well, it was just a bit of a suggestion. You really should consider what you're going to do if someone does notice your cute little collar." She leaned in slipping her tongue just under the collar before dragging it up your throat. "I've got a couple hours before I must leave for class. How about you, pet? Do you have some time to fool around before you head off to work?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Kayla would have given a reply to the first bit that Anna spoke, but then she was moaning, mewling, and wriggling as she shivered from head to toe at the feeling of her Mistress's tongue as it drug along her neck like that.

"Mmhmhm... haah... mhm... about an h~hour M~Mistress... aaah... b~before I have to go."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:25 am

She gives you a devious smile as you let her know how much time you have. "Well then, just how will we ever make use of that time? Oh, I know, I'm sure a girl like you has some ideas. So tell me, pet." Rolling you over, she pulls your back against her chest, and her hand slips down cupping your crotch and grinding her palm against it. "What ideas do you have for passing the time?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 am

She shivered and shuddered, moaning as she was pulled against her Mistress. Being taken in the shower, trying out any toys her Mistress had, testing out the boundaries of what she was and wasn't willing to do... numerous ideas quickly spilled out of her. She blushed at many of them, finding herself admitting secret interests, fetishes or kinks she'd never planned on telling anyone, such as passing interest in hypnotism, that she had always wanted to try out exhibitionism/public sex... of whoring herself out for free or cheap...

She wasn't sure why she was so willingly sharing all of this, but it seemed... natural that her Mistress should know these things.

She got a 1 on the roll I did x3
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:24 am

Your mistress chuckles, "Aren't you just the cutest little thing. One minute, you're saying something's too much, the next you're up for even more." Her fingers continue to stir your honey pot up sending shivers up and down your spine. "You really should be more honest with yourself. It can be so freeing." To prove her point, she pulls her fingers from your depths showing you how soaked you had gotten telling her your deepest, most secret desires.

She gets out of bed. "I know just the place to start. Go ahead and get dressed for now. We'll save walking the streets naked for another time. Something to look forward to if you will."

Corruption Roll 8-3=5
Corruption: 55/100
You're really starting to get into the spirit of this small city with such a seedy underbelly
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:51 pm

"Aaahh... haaah... y~Yesh M~Mistress... w~will aaah... t~try to be more honest..." Kayla moaned, wriggling once her Mistress's fingers left her honeypot, even as she moved to slurp the mess off her Mistress's digits. As Anna gets out of bed, she nods and moans, moving to get dressed, though she pauses as she asks, "S~Should I wear my uniform? W~Will w~What we're g~going to do take that long Mistress?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:00 am

"Hmm, well we could keep it short enough that you wouldn't need to, but if you did wear it, we'd have a bit more time to have our fun." She began pulling out her clothing starting with a mesh shirt with a deep V-neck that would easily let anyone see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Anyone that wanted could see her nipple through the material as long as they were willing to watch the shifting material long enough.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:17 am

Will Roll, -3 to roll. Low she wears uniform, high she doesn't. 18-3=15

While a part of her was tempted to wear her uniform, she decided against it, and settled on throwing some form fitting shorts on and a tight tank top. She didn't have much else in the way of naughty or revealing clothing, and hadn't since she left college, so that was about all she had available.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:31 am

Once you're dressed, she holds out her hands. "We'll take your car. I can always take the bus to class after." Mrs. Grey gives the two of you a smile and a wave as you leave though you appear to be the only ones up right now. Hoping into your car, she takes you down to a nice park in the middle of the city. "There's a few places one can have some fun around here." She gives you a coy look. "I'll even let you pick what we do, this time. There's a bathroom with glory hole where we can have some anonymous fun. There's a clearing just off of a trail through some of the denser parts of the woods where people meet up to fuck out in the open. There's also a biker gang that hangs out around here that's always looking for cheap floozies to have some fun."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Kayla nods, figuring for now that's fine since her car isn't known to anyone. And it wasn't a squad car so it'd be alright for whatever was being planned inside her Mistress's head. She blushes at each of the options listed, squirming a bit as she considers them.

"T~That last one sounds fun... b~but g~given my job is p~probably a bad idea. I~I think... i~if its alright with Mistress, we'll start with the glory hole?" She offered after a moment.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 am

She chuckles, "Well then, let's get going. We don't have all morning" She leads you into the park finding a public restroom and entering the men's side. Entering the stall furthest in the back, she twists the toilet paper holder off of the partition revealing a hole and reaches in probably to do the same on the other side. "Now we wait." It doesn't take particularly long for you to hear foot steps enter the stall on the other side of the wall. A male voice chuckles, 'nice' before a cock pushes through the hole. Your mistress watches motioning for you to begin.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:15 am

Kayla's heart was pounding as she waited alongside her Mistress for the first cock to pop through the wall. She was kind of surprised this stall didn't seem to have two for it, but when the first one revealed itself she nearly squeaked. She did let out a whisper of "A~Almost looks like he barely fit through!" Before tentatively leaning in and with a nervous gulp, began licking and kissing at it a bit. After she'd gotten it slick, then she made her way to the tip to start sucking.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games