Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:12 pm

"What?! How can that possibly be legal?!" Kayla asks, nearly rendered speechless by that. She hadn't had any plans on visiting said establishment, but now she wanted to avoid the place if she could... even as a part of her wondered if that girl was doing alright. Still... "If he really can read minds, its too bad he's not on the force. Could use something like that at times."

Still, aside from that, there wasn't anything else she needed to report, so she asked if there was anything else she was supposed to do today or if she should head home. Her first few days at her first precinct hadn't had her actually doing alot til she got familiar with the general area after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:26 pm

The Cheif shrugs. "His place, his rules. Anyone that doesn't like it doesn't have to go." He chuckles when you mention how useful a mind-reading cop would be. "Sure, if you believe the stories. Of course, even if it worked, I'm sure the lawyers would have a field day arguing that reading thoughts would be an unreasonable search and seizure."

"No, I think you've gotten your feet wet enough spending some face time with the public, so you can head on home for today, but the kid gloves will be off tomorrow." He chuckles as he dismisses you taking a seat behind a pile of papers.

Being a cop didn't exactly have you swimming in money, so you'd needed to take an apartment which you'd managed to find before arriving this morning even though you had only seen pictures of the rooms and only spoken to the landlords over the phone. The first had been a very matronly sounding woman. You would have more space, but you'd have a roommate to share it, along with the costs, with. Apparently, most of her tennants were college students. The other choice had been a smaller apartment from a very stern sounding male. It was a bit priceier, but you'd have it all to yourself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:13 am

Nodding and giving a salute, Kayla went ahead and got ready to go home, or in this case figure out where exactly she was going to be living. The option of having her own actual place by herself was certainly tempting, but the stern tone of the landlord from the second one reminded her too much of a high school coach who had tried to harass her and some of the other girls in his classes. In the end, she decided that she would go and take the apartment that would have a roommate to share with. The landlady had sounded rather nice after all, and on top of that she didn't mind having a roommate.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:31 am

Arriving at the complex, you immediately spotted a woman who's figure was as matronly as the voice talking to a younger woman in front of the door. She looked at your car curiously as you pulled up approaching you with a friendly, but focused stride. "Hello darling, I'm not sure if we've met before. I'm Cynthia Grey. The owner of these apartments. Are you here to visit someone?" Her voice is most certainly the one you spoke to over the phone, but she didn't appear to have recognized you by sight seeming to think you were here to visit one of her tenants. Considering her tenants were entirelymade up of college students, you were probably a bit old, but she had assured you that wouldn't be a problem.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:26 am

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss Grey. I am Kayla Batrusca, We talked over the phone earlier about the possibility of a room?" Kayla she got out of her car and leaned against it. For some reason, which made Kayla squirm about, she found herself paying a bit more attention to Miss Grey's bosom than seemed appropriate… And her figure in general. She was deftly quite beautiful woman and for the briefest flickering moments, she found herself wondering what it would be like to have her face shoved into her ample chest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will Roll 10
Corruption Roll 6-3=3
3 corruption gained
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:27 am

The woman before you was certainly voluptuous and hadn't so much aged as matured. Your thoughts leave you wide open for when she wraps her arms around you smothering your face with the ample bosom. "Oh, I'm so glad you decided to stay here, little Kaylie. I know you're a little older than my usual tenants, but just like them, I want you to be able to think of me as a second momma while you're staying here." Finally, she lets you come free of her cleavage for breath as she begins leading you back to the building. "I have some errands to run, but I can get you your key first, so you can start getting unpacked and get to know your roommate."

Corruption: 7/100
The people sure are friendly around here, but they almost seem too friendly sometimes.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:17 pm

(Will Roll-11)

Given her previous thoughts, she doesn't fight it when she is in fact shoved into the chest, shivering a bit happily at how soft and plush the chest felt. However, if only barely, she kept her thoughts away from the lewd, not moving to grope them as a part of her wanted.

"A~ALright, sounds like a plan to me." Kayla said as she was freed from Miss Grey's bosom.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:44 pm

She leads you into the building stepping into the first door on the right. "This is my office, if I'm not here, one of my assistants will be. They'll either help you themselves or get you in touch with me." She hands you a key. "Your room is right across the hall from mine, and I think your roommate should be in. Have fun getting to know her, and I'll see you around." With that, she leaves you to check out your apartment.

Stepping into your apartment, you aren't given much time to observe your new apartment before a moan draws your attention straight to the couch. Sitting there, is a human guy, eyes closed and head leaning back, while between his legs kneels a gray-furred horse girl. They're both completely naked as she sucks him off. The two of them seem completely focused on their sex and don't even notice you standing there in the open doorway.((Go ahead and make another will roll before reacting))

Corruption: 7/100
The people sure are friendly around here, but they almost seem too friendly sometimes.
[/quote]
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:15 pm

(Will Roll 7, Corruption roll 12-3=9)

"Alright, sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for you if I need anything. And hey, I'm the new officer of the precinct, so if you have any issues, you can always call on me." With that she took her key and headed off to the room number printed on it. She opened the door, stepped in, got ready to close it and-

And felt her face flush and her body warm up as she saw the sight before her. Given her earlier thoughts and how nice Miss Grey's breasts had been, it was hard this time not to grow aroused. It didn't help that the horse girl was rather attractive and seemed to be very happy slurping away at the guy before her. She squirmed, biting her lip a bit and unsure what to do as her lower lips dampened just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:14 am

The pair are entirely engrossed in their sexual activity for the moment. The woman pushes her lips down against the man's crotch making out with his groin as he groans with delight. "Shoulda tried horses sooner. Never met a girl that could take the whole thing without needing to use her throat. Keep licking the head like that; It ain't a salt lick, but I'll more than happily give you a salty treat." His hand rested on the back of her head running his fingers through her mane, but she looked to be in complete control of her bobbing.

Suddenly, she pops her muzzle free from him letting you see his length soaked in her spit. You notice a pendant attached to the choker around her neck, her only current article of clothing. "Well don't just stand there. C'mon in and join us. Gotta be accommodating to my new roomie. You are my new roommate, right?" The man only now notices you, a moment of surprise gives way as he starts eyeing you up and down. His cock throbs as if to make it clear he is all for having you join.

Your Roommate: https://e621.net/posts/1871117

Corruption: 16/100
The people sure are friendly around here, it's only right you should be just as friendly back.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:33 pm

(Will Roll: 5-1=4, Corruption roll 14-3=11)

Kayla squeaked at this at first, not having expected that kind of response from the horse girl... let alone that she had actually realized they weren't alone anymore. For a brief moment, she hesitated, not sure if she should... she wasn't the kind to just randomly do something slutty like this after all...

The people sure are friendly around here, it's only right you should be just as friendly back.

"I~I... a~alright... if y~you're sure its alright..." Kayla says to herself as that thought passes through her head, nodding to the girl. "Y~Yeah, I'm your new roommate, K~Kayla."

Closing the door behind her, she sets her bags down and slowly makes her way over, dropping to her knees and blushing a fair bit even as she reaches out and begins to stroke at the base of the man's cock. It's so hard and throbbing...

"H~Haven't done anything like this since first year at college..." She said, before leaning in to take a lick and get the taste of a dick for the first time in probably a year.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 am

The man smiles as you accept having no qualms about having two beauties to fool around with. Your roommate seems likewise just happy to share her man. "Of course, we'll be roommates for at least the rest of the semester, so it makes sense for the two of us to share." She tilts his cock towards you taking his balls into her mouth. You could see his pre gather at the head as she rolls his sack around in her mouth.

Her saliva was already covering the entire thing letting you know how much she'd been drooling over that hunk of meat making it unclear why she was so willing not only to share but offering to let you continue sucking him while she massaged his cum factories for you.

His hands descended on both of you, but it's hard not to notice a difference. His hand continues to simply massage her scalp affectionately, but you can feel an urgency in his grip on your own head making it seem like he wouldn't let you get away with savoring his cock as slowly as you pleased like she had been doing when you arrived.

Corruption: 27/100
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:18 am

Kayla was rather confused by the situation... both her new roommates willingness to share and the man's own urgency as he tried to push her down. Was he in a hurry or something? At any rate, Kayla soon moved back to the tip, finding his cock to be... a bit tastier than she'd expected, making it a bit easier for her to part her lips and take him into her mouth. She hadn't deep throated in a while, so she wasn't sure she'd be able to do that, but as she started bobbing faster, she found her own arousal growing as her eyes grew lidded.

It really has been too long since I did this... mmhm... he tastes really good... maybe I can take him into my throat...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:16 am

As you began sucking on the cock, the sloppy wet sound of your roommate tending to his sack only adds to the erotic atmosphere. It was almost as if the guy had read your mind when he suddenly pushed you down his cock forcing the head against the entrance of your throat. Your roommate pulled herself away from her own work to begin whispering into your ear. "I can really tell it's been a long time for you. Let's just take the night to make up for lost time." Her hands cups your tit through your shirt gently beginning to massage it while you continue eagerly sucking on a man you just met who's name you didn't even try to get before you started slobbering on his rod.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:18 pm

Kayla would have pulled up to reply to that, not sure if she was okay with that idea, but she was too busy moaning as the cock was shoved into her throat. There was some discomfort, but no pain. Seemed that learning to deepthroat was like riding a bicycle. It probably wouldn't take long for her to get reused to it. She was a little confused when she found her throat clinging to it more than she ever remembered doing before... was she that excited to be sucking some strangers cock and getting groped by her new roommate?

At any rate, she just started going from base to tip again and again, her eyes clouding with increasing arousal.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:43 am

She goes back to kissing and licking his sack, but her hands never stray from your tit. Her fingers are like magic as she quickly discerns just where to touch to make your breath hitch around the fat slab of meat you're taking into your throat. You feel it throb as a few fat dollops of pre drool out of him sticking to the side of your throat like syrup as it makes its way slowly down to your stomach. You can feel your pulse quicken and your cunny pulse at the thought of how it will feel for it to settle heavy into your stomach.

Your roommate returns to speaking. "Maybe we should have a little night on the town tonight as a welcome. I'd say we can paint the town red, but I think white would be a more appropriate color."

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:39 pm

(Will Roll 16-1=15)

Even as she was starting to get about halfway, or maybe two thirds of the way to her own orgasm not only just from sucking this guy off and her roommate's groping, but now her own efforts as her other hand slipped into her pants and started rubbing at her folds, she was able to resist the idea of doing that. Even if it did sound arousing, she shouldn't be doing that her first night in town. So she gently shook her head even as she started moaning a bit more and going faster up and down the man's cock.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 am

Your roommate's smile falls a little as you shake your head before shrugging it off. "Oh well, perhaps another time, then. We can always get to know each other staying in as well." She slipped the tit she'd been massaging out of your top before pursing her lips around your nipple giving it a firm suckle while her fingers went to work on the heavy sack that you could almost swear was growing bigger right before your eyes. The man grunted and groaned making it clear he was approaching his limit quickly as his pre was drooling out liberally. The weight of his pre in your stomach and the size of those balls made you unsure if you'd even be able to swallow it all.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Kayla's eyes widened, then she let out quite the slutty moan as her roommate started suckling on her nipple... having them directly played with or sucked on by someone else had always been something she'd enjoyed back in college... fuck this was bringing back some memories and getting her even more aroused as she soon took the man to the base after a particularly deep draw of breath, two fingers slipping in and out of her slit rapidly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:32 am

You felt your roomate's lips curl as she realized how much of a weakness your ample bosom was. The hand not busy with the guy's sack cupped your entended tit, and her thumb came down directly on top of your nipple slowly swirling around it. The male grunted as your nose pushed against his crotch leaving you awash in his scent. His fingers tensed on the back of your head preventing you from pulling back as the first glob of seed pulsed its way along his shaft dumping the beginning of his load directly into your stomach.

Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games