Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 11, 2020 9:19 am

Kayla was surprised to find that Chief Leopold was doing weight lifting in his own office... and nearly in the nude. She wasn't even sure if the shorts he were wearing were for exercise or actually his briefs. She did her level best to ignore the bulge that was present there as she nodded to him.

"Its good to be here sir. I am looking forward to working with all of you, and I will do my utmost to get myself familiar with the station and community as soon as possible."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:04 am

Whether their workout shorts or just briefs, he simply slips his slacks right over them. "Good to hear some enthusiasm from someone moving down to a smaller city. Getting familiar with the station will be easier than the City itself." He puts a beefy hand on your shoulder and starts leading you down the hall as he continues speaking. "The town used to be very small until the college opened up, and the mayor hasn't given me much of a budget to expand the building." He points to a door. "This is the room for our morning meeting. Those four desks in the front room and the one in my office are all the desk space we have, so you'll just have to take whichever's available."

He stops at one door. "This is our locker room. You get your own locker, but we don't have a separate ladies' room."He gestures to a small triangular block. Each corner painted a different color. "If it's green, there's no one in. Blue for guys and red for ladies. Make sure you check it before opening and change it when you enter or someone might walk in on you. Down the hall, we have a couple holding cells, and the stairs right here leads down to our evidence locker. Any questions?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 12, 2020 4:05 pm

She nodded in understanding. She had been forewarned the precinct building would be smaller than she was used to, but honestly, as long as she could still do her job, that's all that mattered. She let the chief lead her around, taking note of everything she could. The lack of a bathroom for different genders was a bit annoying, but she'd spent a portion of her time at the police academy showering and changing alongside the guys when the womens showers broke down for a month.

"Nope, no questions sir. I'm ready to start seeing the community itself. I only saw a bit on my way in to my flat."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 13, 2020 1:15 am

He pats you on the shoulder approvingly though you can feel just how strong he is. "Good, a fast learner like you should be contributing in no time. Just remember, it's a smaller city, so we like to keep things nice and quiet around here so don't go starting a fuss unnecessarily." With that warning, he leads you back to his office.

Arriving there, you find Burns stepping out of the office. "Ah, the reports are on your desks, Cheif." The Lion slaps him on the shoulder, and you can see the Tiger's knees shake a little. "Good job, we'll make an officer of you yet. Now, I've got some reports to approve and file, so you two kids go ahead and do a patrol around Downtown." The Tiger salutes the officer looking glad to have a chance to patrol.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Deep down, a part of her shivered as she felt how strong Chief Leopold was, she wouldn't want to get on his wrong side without some backup. Though why that thought passed through her head she wasn't sure. Regardless, she followed along, nodding to Officer Burns and smiling, though she frowned when the chief referred to the both of them as 'kids'. Regardless, she gave a salute and looked to Burns as she asked,

"So, where do we start?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 am

Officer Burns leads you to where the squad care is parked. "Hop in, we'll start down by where most of the bars and clubs are situated. We can get a bit busy when the College Students party a little too hard, so it's good to be familiar with those particular businesses." He comes to a stop outside a slightly run-down bar. "This is the Wet Whistle. Aparently, it was here before the college moved in, and the owner and the Cheif go a ways back."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2020 6:15 am

Following him out to the car and climbing in, she nodded. "That doesn't sound too surprising, usually a problem for any place that has a college and night life district close by." She made sure to watch the area around them as they drove, though she hummed in thought as they stopped outside a particular establishment.

"In a good way or a bad way?" She asked, adding, "So I know whether or not its a place I need to pay attention to."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:37 am

"In a good way. The two of them joined the force together. Just don't ask why he left. I've heard it's a sore subject with both of them, but they still get together for a drink so often, so they must still get along."

The tiger pushes open the door revealing a pretty dark bar. There are only one or two people even in the place which is a bit surprising considering it's not quite noon yet. Behind the bar, a human male. He looks to the two of you with a smile. "Well well, look at this. I'd of thought the whole precinct would be stuck inside filling reports after Saturday night." Burns rubs the back of his head. "Yeah, I got off a bit easy, and I even got to show the new officer around." The man takes a look at you. "Well, I'd offer you both a drink, but of course you're on duty. I'm Jethro...Miss?"

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 16, 2020 1:43 pm

"Batrusca, Kayla Batrusca." She replies as Burns leads her into the bar. The presence of anyone at this time of day is a bit surprising to her, but she assume they might be people who work through the night and into the early morning. "And it's no problem, not much of a drinker anyways. "Burns said this was a place to keep an eye out given the proximity to the college, you get much in the way of troublemakers around here? Trying to learn the lay of the land, and know what I might need to expect."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 1:45 am

"Well Officer Batrusca, it's not so much that this is a place you need to watch out for. Most of the kids find my atmosphere too mellow for their liking, but I'm often the first on the phone if a disturbance spills onto the street from one of the wilder places, so you'll get your fill of taking statements from me." He chuckles a little. "Yeah, the other places nearby get a bit wild and you can't really go a whole weekend without at least one instance of the peace getting disturbed with a side of drunk and disorderly."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Kayla nodded at that, taking a quick step back out to look over the area as she noted several other bars and dining establishments nearby. One or two looked a little seedy, leaving her to make a mental note to keep an eye out on those places if she was patrolling down here.

"Gotcha, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Anything else I should keep an eye out for if I'm patrolling in the area?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 5:46 pm

As you look about, things look pretty normal for now, but there's a pause as you ask about anything else to watch out for. "No, that's about all I can think of you need to worry about, but if I think of anything later, I might just get in touch." Your suspicion is raised by the way he stresses certain words: need, later, and get in touch in particular.

As you're pondering that though, you notice a woman dressed rather scantily in an alley between a night club and a strip club with two rather rough-looking guys. It's hard to tell just what's going on, but your instincts don't like it all the same.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2020 6:16 am

Kayla quirks an eyebrow up, for a moment looking over towards Jethro, her instincts saying there was more to those words then met the ears or eye. Still, that's not enough to do anything other than perhaps keep an eye on her. However, as she looks about outside again and spots two thug like guys interacting with a scantily dressed lady...

"Burns, I think something's up over there." She said in a hushed tone as she tapped the tiger on the shoulder and gestured towards it, even as she was already moving to stride that way.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

Burns gives you a curious look. "What do you mean?" The bartender simply returning to his duties as he refills a customer's drink. As you exit the building, you see the two men turn and walk the other way from the girl though it looked like the conversation had just ended rather than them trying to flee from you.

The woman turns to walk towards you seeming surprised when you approach. Her dress is even more risque than you could have noticed from across the street. You're almost certain if you looked hard enough, you'd see her nipples through the almost sheer plasticy material. "Hello officers, oh Burnsy. What can I do for you?" Your partner seems a little embarrassed by the nickname, but the two clearly know each other.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 19, 2020 4:49 pm

"Just checking on ya... those two didn't look like the friendliest sort. You okay?" Kayla asks, watching after them before they vanish from sight. She blushes just a bit at how risque the outfit is, her own nipples hardening just a bit and rubbing ever so slightly against her bra.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 am

She gives you a sly smile. "Oh, those guys are just big kittens once you know them, and I like big kitties." Her eyes glance over to your partner who looks nearing a mild panic at the moment before he launches into introductions to try and wrestle control of the conversation. "Ah, Stella, this is our newest transfer, Officer Batrusca. Batrusca, this is Stella." There's a strange glint of a predatory stare in the girl's eyes so sudden that you wonder if it was even there as the bubbly disposition returns. "Brusky huh, well then, welcome to Tranis Point."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Even if she wasn't a big kitty, the way she said it sent shivers down her spine... as did that strange predatory glint in her eyes that she saw for the briefest of moments. "A pleasure to meet you Stella." Kayla says as she extends her hand for a friendly handshake.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 21, 2020 1:39 am

Her handshake's a little more than friendly as she practically yanks your hand into her cleavage. It's hard to tell if she's purposely trying to let you feel her chest or if that's just the way she shakes hands for some reason. Burns cuts in. "So Stella, How have things been at the club." She smiles, "Oh, it's been just great. All the other girls there are so friendly, and I get to meet so many people."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 21, 2020 6:25 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will roll 10
Corruption roll 7-3=4
4/100

Stella's breasts were so soft... so plush... and warm and cozy to her hand. And before she even knew she was doing it, her hand softly caressed or tried to grope at the soft titflesh, even as she listened in. "T~That's good to hear." Kayla replied, even as she tried to get her hand back, but she wasn't sure if Stella was going to let her hand go soon enough to do so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Stella didn't seem bothered in the slightest when you took hold of her soft tit-flesh. In fact, you felt her tremble slightly at the attention. She did release your hand but gave a knowing wink. "Hey, if you two aren't too busy with your work, I was wondering if you'd like to see my new routine. I could really use the practice and any pointers you could give would help too."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Corruption: 4/100
The people sure are friendly around here, but they almost seem too friendly sometimes.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games