Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:35 am

If my mind had currently been my own, I might have been curious about how he knew my name, but in my current state, that was far less important than satisfying him and getting a taste of his fine pair of cocks. I buried my nose between the members taking a deep breath, but my eyes remained locked on his while my ears remained alert for his words because they were my absolute truth. "It sounds like the most fun I could ever have, Master." I dragged my tongue up one of his cocks while my hand wrapped around the base pulling the twin lengths together as I planned to put both heads into my mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:27 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 69/100
Cum Hungry, more eager to drink down cum if given the option
Growing Corruption, Corruption rolls are d20's now, and just having sex for fun and pleasure is becoming a stronger desire in you
Blossoming Slut, The idea of having sex with random strangers is growing within you
11 more til an affect occurs

The lizard smiles, smirking as you ready both his cocks to be taken at the same time. The taste of their flesh is exquisite, but once you reach the tips where the pre is beading... you are again reminded of how delicious the Princpal's pre was, how the canine bus driver's dick lube had made him taste so divine. This too, tasted just as good, if not better, and it made you all the hungrier as you started sucking along both of the twitching reptillian poles.

However, he only let you do this for a few minutes, the flow increasing but not getting as fast or thick as the others, before he said, "Alright, onto my lap... line up your slutty cheer pussy and cheer ass with them, and ride them like your life depended on it!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 am

My eyes lidded in delight as I got another taste of pre. I really was finding the taste cock, pre, and cum to be to my liking. I focused on sucking as much as I could while my tongue danced along the turgid flesh feeling like I would never get my fill, and I could suck his twin spires forever.

I'm shocked as calls me out of my reverie as he asked me to continue to the next step. I almost protested wanting to sample more of his taste, but as my eyes met with his own again, I found that I simply could do nothing but comply. Pulling his cocks free of my mouth, I gave the tip one last parting kiss before I stood up using both my hands to hold each cock separately as I lowered both of my holes to make contact with the tapered heads. "Mmmmaster, they're so wonderful. How could I ever live without your amazing twin cocks." With that, I pushed my hips down taking him in both my pussy and ass at the same time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 78/100
Cum Hungry, more eager to drink down cum if given the option
Growing Corruption, Corruption rolls are d20's now, and just having sex for fun and pleasure is becoming a stronger desire in you
Blossoming Slut, The idea of having sex with random strangers is growing within you
2 more til an affect occurs

(Corruption roll 1d20-9)

Both of his dicks felt phenomenal, and they throbbed, leaking pre into you as you sank onto them. Of course, he cupped your chin and tickled your lips with his tongue as he forced your eyes to look deeper into his. He started hissing a bit more, but the way he did so was even more mind tingling as he smacked your ass and said, "Get to work Cheer slut~ your life depends on making cocks like Master's happy~ making cocks cum and fill you makes you feel so much better~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:18 am

I squealed out in delight as both of his members filled me up. I'd given my virginity, and my anal virginity had been stolen, but I'd yet to have both holes filled at the same time, and Master was able to do it all by himself. As he forced me to look into his gaze and glared at me even more intensely, my mind surrendered and began to melt, and I found myself unable to speak as I simply groaned and gasped as I began to ride master's twin cocks faster using them to batter and beat both of my holes into submission, and I wouldn't stop until they grew as mushy as my mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:07 am

He chuckled, watching you bounce atop his twin poles as if your life depended on it. "Mmhm, your mentor was right. You had potential to be a bit more... I can see it in your eyes. But... your body... your body was weaker. So sensitive to such pleasures as this... mmhm... you are growing addicted to it, the pleasures of the flesh, aren't you my naughty cheer slut?" You had a feeling that you needed to answer honestly, as doing otherwise would wind up with this pleasure being denied to you...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 am

The mention of coach finally drew my mind from his eyes for a moment as I tried desperately to get my head to stop spinning. I was so focused on it that my hips continued driving me up and down his twin rods as if they were telling him he was right, that my body couldn't resist pleasure in the slightest. As he asked his question I realized he wasn't going to give my body what it craved if I didn't tell him yes, but if I answered yes, and he came inside of me like that, there might be no going back. At that point, I might as well tell coach I was nothing but a cock milking whore. (15)"No, I'll get control, and I'll pass this test of hers no matter what it takes."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 pm

He laughed and pressed his face to yours, his hypnotic eyes drilling into your mind as he chortled and said, "Dearie, you think you have much of a choice... especially when I can see and sense it. When I can feel the way your pussy and ass are milking me as you pounce atop me like your life depends on it. And let me assure you... it does. You're a cheer slut after all... cheer slut's lives depend on milking many cocks and getting as much pleasure as they can~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 am

I gasped as he grabbed me and forced my face against his own until his eyes were all I could see. My mind assaulted by the thoughts of doing exactly as I was told like the good, obedient slut I was. My hips continued slamming down on him battering both of my holes as I barely held onto my thoughts. (12)I managed to hold on, but I was panicking now. Just like the stallion, he wasn't going to stop until I gave him exactly what he wanted, and with those eyes, it was only a matter of time before I slipped again and did. In a panic, I pulled my arm back. If I could just slap him hard enough to break his gaze from mine, I might have a chance of escaping the bus. It didn't matter where I was. This bus was the worst place to be if I was looking to not turn into a slut.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:37 am

(Luck roll-7)

Unfortunately, as you moved to smack him, he grabbed your hand, grinning as he leaned in and pressed his eyes close to yours. "Dear Cheer Slut... you can already feel it in you can't you. Even if you don't fail here... you're going to fail. You'll cave in to the pleasure... why not give in now and enjoy the ecstasy that this sinful corruption brings?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:51 pm

I gasp as he catches my hand mid-swing only pulling my face closer until his gaze takes the entirety of my vision. (1)Whether him in the eye that close had made it harder, or my waning resistance was finally out, I couldn't resist any longer. His words entered my ears, reached my brain, and became my thoughts. I was going to fail, and I'd just been fooling myself in my interactions thus far. I moaned as I slammed down even harder as I came both my holes trying to milk his twin cocks into bathing my insides in the life-giving seed I needed so bad.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:56 am

You didn't just cum... you came harder than you'd ever cum. While his eyes were doing something to your brain, the words the lizard whispered into your ears held more power, more sway. They were revealing the truth deep down inside you that your coach had known. You were a slut... a slut for cocks and cum, and you had craved them for so long. In reality, it was why you let yourself become the coach's plaything... you knew when the time was right, you'd become a much better slut if you trained under her tutelage...

The next few hours go by in a bit of a blur, as you are passed around the bus and used at least a dozen times. When the bus finally stops, its because your coach is there to pick you up and take you back to school to initiate you as the newest of the cheer sluts... something you were all too happy to be.

End post, you can reply if you want, if not this game is done.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games