Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:44 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Let's go with Cum Hungry

I moan out my pleasure as he starts fucking me on his pole. Even though I'd been planning to ride him, it just felt so good to lay there, relax, and get a hard dick driven into my snatch again and again. I had completely lost sight of my goal for the moment as the man used me as his own personal cum dump. His knot was teasing my lips threatening to tie me. (3)It felt so good that I couldn't help but press myself down each time he thrust up trying to force myself to take him. I could just control myself better next time, couldn't I?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 27/100
Cum Hungry, more eager to drink down cum if given the option
13 more til an affect occurs

As you start to do this, you feel the knot pressing at you more and more. You feel the tip of his cock grinding into your g-spot, and just as his eager fucking of your pussy is pushing you over the edge... he slams in and the knot pops into you. But the best is yet to come, because while his knot has swollen up a bit, he's actually knot fucking you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:57 am

I squealed out as his cock drove itself into my g-spot sending me over the edge as my body seized up except for the spasming of my cunt giving him the room necessary to force the knot in which set off a second orgasm. I lay there unable to move at all as orgasm wrecked through me while he forced his knot in and out of my trembling puss. I felt like I could be happy just laying there cumming on his fat canine dick forever as my brain became fried by pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:02 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 27/100
13 more til an affect occurs

(Do a roll for corruption gain, 1d10)

He seemed quite happy to do that, showing off a fair bit of stamina as he fucked you into a third orgasm before you started to feel his knot swelling more, making it harder and harder for him to push in and out. Once it reached the point where the last time he'd been able to pop it out and force it back inside had been three minutes ago, he finally slammed home and began filling you to the brim with a thick and voluminous amount of canine baby batter, his knot pulsing as it stretched your pussy a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:58 pm

(1)I gasped and moaned as he wrecked me with a third orgasm, but it seemed less intense than the previous two as I started to recover my thoughts just as his knot locked itself tightly in my snatch filling me with his warm puppy batter. It felt satisfying even though I was supposed to be the one using him. After almost losing control of myself with the Principle, then losing it completely to the bus driver, it was clear I had a lot of work to do controlling my desires. It was unfortunate, I wasn't going to be doing anything but taking a load down in this filthy bus floor until his knot went down.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:49 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 28/100
12 more til an affect occurs

It took some time, and the movements of the bus made him continue to fuck you a bit, jolting pleasure into your depths. Still, his knot shrank down, and he pulled out of you. However, as you were given a chance to get up, he pointed to a map nearby and asked, "So sexy thing, where ya wanting dropped off?" He said, "We're here right now, so that should give ya an idea."

Where he pointed was halfway across town. And busses had set paths. You'd be on here for a bit if you wanted to get to where ya needed. Which meant... more time on the lewd bus.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:24 pm

I groaned as he continued grinding himself deeper into me as he let out the last of his load before I was finally able to pull out leaking just a bit of his ample load. Looking at the map, I realized the bus hadn't been going the right way and would take a while before reaching my neighborhood. I figured next time, I'd just make it easy on myself and bum a ride off of someone because now I had to decide between spending more time on this bus with the potential to get overwhelmed by pleasure, or getting fucked and then having to walk a while anyway.

"Here," I point down to where the stop nearest my house is figuring it was either get off now or wait until I'm home. I look over towards the back looking over my options for seats.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:30 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 28/100

He nodded at that, smiling a bit as he said, "Should take about 45 minutes to get to there, just pick a seat somewhere." Looking back, there are several empty seats, but most of them are next to people either fucking and having a grand old lewd time, or folks looking ready to try and join in on some lewd fun or take advantage of whoever else might climb aboard.

There was a seat by a zebra, who had his cock out and was stroking as he watched two girls fingering each other nearby. There was a spot next to a girl wearing a strap on and railing up into either a nearly flat chested cat girl or a very feminine cat boy, and finally there was a lizard whose eyes had a strange rippling quality to them as he gazed into the girl sucking off one of his twin cocks.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:49 pm

I wasn't pleased to hear I was stuck here for 45 minutes, but there wasn't much I could do about it now. It was going to be hard to get any money for things people were used to getting for free, but I needed to at least give it a try as I doubted I could just sit there doing nothing for 45 minutes. I looked over my choices and immediately decided against the lizard. There was something about his eyes that made me feel light-headed, and I was worried I didn't want to know what would happen if we locked gazes directly.

I decided the best mark would be the zebra. Poor guy was clearly in the mood for someone else to play with, and I figured he might not be in the best place mentally for decision making. I took a seat next to him setting my hand on the head of his cock giving it a gentle squeeze. "Hey there, big boy. Was thinking I could take over down here if you keep others away until my stop comes up. Of course, if you want more than just a 'helping hand~<3' I am looking for some generous people to donate to the local High School's cheer squad. I'd be ever so grateful for it, I'd consider using more than my hands." I leaned in to whisper into his ear now. "So how much are you willing to help me and the girls keep doing what we're doing?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:28 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 28/100

(luck Roll-5, Will Roll-18)

He smirks as you start to toy and tease the tip of his cock with your hand, and say such things. He guides a hand up and down your back as he seems to consider it... then suddenly his hand slides up to your head and he grips tightly before slamming your face into his groin, only, with his cock stuffing itself down your throat as he grunted and chuckled. "If its the Cheer Squad I think it is, then the best thing you're used for is for fucking and taking cock like a good Cheer slut~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:08 pm

I was caught off guard as he decided he could just use me like a common slut, but unlike previous guys, he didn't seem to have it in him to really give me something to be slutty about, or maybe I was finally getting more control over my sexual desires. I push his hand away pulling away from his cock giving him an unimpressed glare. "I'm not just some common slut for your pleasure. Now if you don't want me walking away, we're going to negotiate, and I'm taking this little stunt into account when I decide how much things cost, and you can forget the freebie handy." I gave his cock a quick squeeze, not enough to hurt but enough that he felt an uncomfortable tightness around him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:18 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 28/100

(Luck Roll-3, Will roll 10+5=15)

He laughs at that, seemingly not bothered in the slightest by your defiance. This time, he picks you up and puts you in his lap, smacking your rear twice before snaking a hand down the back of your cheer dress and slipping a finger up your rear. His other hand holds your head as he forces a fierce kiss onto your lips, dominating your mouth and tongue even as you find yourself wanting to fight back... though a small part of you is starting to get aroused by this man's efforts.

"You're on the slut bus missy. Nobody pays to have sex here~ If you're on here, you're here because you want to get fucked, and your going to get fucked. If not by me, then by someone else~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:29 am

I gasped as he once again showed no interest in working along with me, and even started fingering my virgin rear which I planned to keep that way until I found someone with a really fat wallet to purchase its use. I pulled from his kiss and slapped his hands away keeping my wits about me. "I'm not here to be someone's slut, and you're free to use whatever cheap harlot you want, but I thought you might like something a little more special, but it appears I was wrong. I won't waste any more of your time."

Standing back up off his lap, I let my tail rise giving him the barest hint of what he was losing out on hoping he would regret his decision or to make my denial an example for the next person I approached. As my crotch tingled a little, I knew I needed to find someone quick. The lizard was still a concern, but I considered trying to fool around with the girl toying with her kitty friend, or any new arrivals.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 36/100
4 more til an affect occurs

(Luck Roll- 5 Will roll- Nat 1+5=6 Corruption Roll 1d10-8)

You heard a strong growl from the man as you pulled away, and this time, when he grabbed you, his grip was stronger, and this time he showed no mercy as he slammed you atop him, taking your anal virginity with his massive fuckpole. He growled something into your ear, but it was hard to recognize what he said as he swiftly started fucking your ass, his hands moving around to grope at your breasts as pleasure quickly began to mount. It was forced pleasure, but pleasure all the same that was attacking your body and mind as he so forcefully started going at you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:20 am

I groaned as the male not only wouldn't take no for an answer but took my anal virginity. After how much the principal paid to be my first, I had hoped to get a good price for my first, but that plan was out the window. Even worse, all of his earlier teasings had gotten to me, and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he speared me open so forcefully. "Oh~ f-fuck<3" I gasped out in delight with my tongue hanging out despite the pain of losing my anal virginity to such a large and forceful intruder. I leaned forward against the seat and held on for the ride.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 46/100
14 more til an affect occurs

(Corruption Roll- 1d10-10)
(Choose an effect: Anal Slut- Having your ass played with or toyed, or being offered Anal sex has your willpower modifier be 0 to resist, Growing Corruption- Corruption rolls are d20's now, and just having sex for fun and pleasure is becoming a stronger desire in you)

"Yes, that's right slut~ Enjoy the ride, enjoy my massive fuckpole" He teases you as he rails away at you, going hard, rough and fast as he works away at your rear. Discomfort is quick to disappear, replaced purely with pleasure as the sound of your hips meeting his fills your ears. You can see some watching and enjoying themselves as you are taken so forcefully, and you hear several people, gender not mattering, purr out,

"On the fuck bus, its fuck or get fucked~!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:48 pm

Growing Corruption

I gasped and moaned in delight as the horse carved my ass open hollowing it out into his personal fuckhole. Seeing others watching, I can only smile showing them how happy the overwhelming pleasure of being fucked so forcefully was making me. I started calling out as I raised and lowered my hips, so he only needed to focus on thrusting his godly cock up into my rear. "Yes, you were right, I'm a slut, and fat hard dick is all I need to be happy. Teach me my place you big beautiful stud as you savor my welcoming ass. It's fuck or get fucked, and I love to be fucked so much!!"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:36 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 54/100
Growing Corruption, Corruption rolls are d20's now, and just having sex for fun and pleasure is becoming a stronger desire in you
4 more til an affect occurs

(Corruption roll 1d20-8+2)

You're actually a bit surprised when a cheer goes up from you saying that, but then your mind starts to get a bit... hazy and fuzzy, but in a good way. Everyone on the bus begins to say that phrase, singing it or intoning it almost like a mantra. Every so often, someone mixes it up a bit by saying "Only Sluts board the Fuck Bus~" and you notice those that say that are always the ones currently being fucked. The words of both begin to echo in your mind, making you only hornier as you are watched and you watch others being taken so.

Its about seven minutes of hard, eager, dominating ass fucking before the stallions slams home and begins to fire his seed into you, flooding your ass with his thick cum. The man seems to calm down just a bit, smirking as he just gropes your chest for the time being. He's still hard, if you want to ride him again in another hole or suck him off. Or you could go play with one of the many others here~

You can go with one of the others mentioned, or come up with three yourself that she'd see
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:32 am

As others joined my chant to my own sluttiness, and that only made me more eager to debase myself and indulge in my bodies every desire until the stallion behind me finally emptied all of his pent up lust deep inside of my ass where I could feel satisfied as its warmth filled me. My head swam as I let my conqueror fondle my chest as he enjoyed emptying his plentiful load for a few more minutes before my body cried out for more fucking.

Looking about, I found I had garnered the attention of the lizard, and as our eyes met, any remaining thoughts were wiped from my mind. I hardly registered that I'd moved before I was on my knees staring up at him with a blank expression while my hands worked both of his lengths back to arousal after the last girl was done with them. "Oh Master, they're so beautiful, and I can't wait for a taste. Are they really both for me?" I rubbed my check against one and lapped at the other while my hands continued stroking waiting for permission to sample his twin lengths.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 69/100
Growing Corruption, Corruption rolls are d20's now, and just having sex for fun and pleasure is becoming a stronger desire in you
Blossoming Slut, The idea of having sex with random strangers is growing within you
11 more til an affect occurs

(Corruption roll from hypnosis- 13+2 from Cum Hungry. Gain the trait Blossoming Slut- The idea of having sex with random strangers is growing within you)

The Lizard hisses softly, continuing to stare deeply into your eyes as he chuckled as you so easily fell to his special gift. "Yesh, they are both for you Miss Cynthia~ Be a good slut and start worshipping them both... get them nice and slick first, because then they're both going into you... you're going to show me how much of a slut you are becoming by riding me like your womb and ass both need my thick reptillian seed to live~ How does that sound to you Cheer Slut~?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games