Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:09 am

I smirked as he threatened to make me a slut. "Oh, so you can get bored with me and find the next girl you can turn?" I was starting to wonder if the reason I hadn't been charged for this hint was because the whole thing was a trap. How many of the school's sluts were because of this man? Anyway, satisfied with his now polite request, I leaned closer taking a few more laps at the underside of his cock slowly trailing my way down to the base though I'd avoid the sack. I was here to clean him up, not to go another round. Then I'd tilt him down, so I could clean my way up the other side.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:00 am

It doesn't take too long to clean him, but you find by the time you are done that your body is beginning to feel lustful again, and a small part of your mind wants you to start suckling on his cock head or balls, to take in more of his tasty and heavy jizz. Smirking, he starts putting his dick back as he says with a chuckle,

"If you pop on in each morning to suck me off, I'll give ya $100 each time~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:10 am

With his delicious cock cleaned of his wonderful spunk, I pulled away in a bit of a daze as my cunny was inflamed with desire. Thankfully, he pulled it back into his pants before I gave into my desire to please him further. His smirk made it clear he knew what I wanted.

Hearing him offer to let me suck him off every morning, I realized it was a trap to try and get me addicted to his taste, but it was hard to deny that 100 was a lot for a blowjob, so I didn't want to deny it outright. "I'll think about it." Getting up, I grabbed for my shirt tossing it over my head to hide my tits before I left the office to consider what to do next.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:02 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 10/100
10 more til an affect occurs

He just nodded and smirked, leaving you to consider your options. It was still mid afternoon... you could go around your neighborhood to try and do door to door stuff and see if you could earn any extra cash for the day. Or perhaps you could head home and check your school and the town calendar to see if there was anything going on that you could use as inspiration to try and do some other lewd things to get even more cash.

Course... you could also just swing by the mens locker room to see if anyone was there who might help ya with the needs your feeling right now... you are still rather horny right now.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:56 am

Making my way out of his office, I panted trying to catch my breath after how intense that had been. There was a temptation to get my needs taken care of by some hunky men in the locker room, but I figured that may be too much after what I'd just been through. What I needed was someone a bit more desperate and lonely. I thought about my neighbors trying to see if any of them was like that. Someone who isn't likely to be getting any all that often. Whether it be because of a lack of a partner or any relationship being on the rocks. I just needed a guy that wouldn't be so hard to assert myself with.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:58 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 10/100

You quickly recall that there is a nerdy sort of guy that lives right next door to you. He had a few friends, but was usually by himself. There was a girl you recall seeing him pine after, but she was outside of his league unless he changed a few things about himself. He wasn't bad looking, but he was a typical nerd who didn't necessarily take the best care of himself, but it also meant since he was so often without anyone, his needs would be big. And you knew he had some cash since he liked to save up for some of the big things he liked to order.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:09 am

Thinking it over, I realized I had the perfect target. Fairly easy on the eyes, a tendency for pining after women he can't have, and with plenty of money if his frequent online purchases were anything to go by. There were a couple of odd rumors about just where he got his money from. Anything from online stock trading to mafia ties. With a bounce in my step, I headed out of the school and towards the nearest bus stop to make it to my neighborhood. If nothing happened along the way, I'd just head straight for his house. No point in stopping home and risking mom having some errand for me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:22 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 10/100

Nothing happened on the way to the bus stop, but you did find yourself in quite an interesting predicament as you saw the town bus driving up to the bus stop. It was one you'd heard about, but not had a chance to find out if it was true or not... Bus 34, a bus that was rumored to have no rules on it and where if you stepped on, your chances of getting fucked by someone were nearly 100. And unfortunately, from the look of the bus schedule board, it was the only bus for the next hour slated to stop here.

As it rolled to a stop, you noticed that the windows were slightly tinted, making it hard to see anything. And aside from the noise of its engine, you couldn't hear anything from within it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:54 am

Seeing the rumored bus, I had to hesitate. I couldn't hear anything, and they were just rumors, but tinted windows were very strange on a bus. Could it be soundproofed as well? I was a bit hesitant to get on something like that right now. I wasn't sure anyone on such a thing would be willing to pay for sex, and I doubted you could get such a ride without putting out, but I wasn't entirely sure there even was anything to worry about, and with the next bus an hour away, it'd make more sense to walk home than wait for that. Sighing, I took my first step onto the bus completely uncertain as to what I was about to get myself into.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:49 am

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 10/100

As soon as you stepped onto the bus, you heard the moans and groans, and a second step had the door closing behind you. The air was full of the pleasant smell of sex and it made your body warm up even more than it already was. Looking up, you see that the Bus Driver is a canine, and he's already pulling his cock out as he smirks and says, "For women, ya can either pay 10 to ride the bus, or suck me off to ride for free~"

His cock wasn't as long as the principal's, but it was just as thick, and the musk coming from it had your mouth watering a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 am

I was surprised at how suddenly the bus went from silent to outright audible orgy as I took my first step on. Seemed the rumors were really true after all, and as the doors shut, it became clear it was too late to not get on. There was probably something much worse than being booted off for a woman that refused to pay the fare. I could pay the ten, but I figured I would be having sex no matter what, and this was probably one of the few ways to get anyone on the bus to pay for anything.

"Sure, why not." I purred as I made a note to put 10 of my own money in with the donation money later while I strode over to the driver getting a closer look at him as I kneeled between his knees.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:44 am

Kneeling between his legs, you just as you'd thought he wasn't as long, but still plenty thick. And the smell as you got closer only made your arousal rise, your folds tingling and feeling empty. He smacked your face gently with his member before slowly pushing it into your mouth, a bead of delicious pre quickly bubbling forth and dribbling onto your tongue.

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 10/100
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:23 am

I shuddered as I got down there and began stroking the bus driver's cock. The smell of it was intense, and I hardly reacted when he smacked it into my face as I just took in that scent. When he pushed it against my lips, I couldn't help but moan and let him in to see if it tasted as good as it smelled. Lapping up his pre as my hips started to sway as if trying to let someone know just what I needed after I'd ducked out on the principal. I made an effort to try and refocus my thoughts as I slurped that fat cock like it was a cream-filled popsicle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:09 am

(Corruption roll 1d6- 4)

From the way he was leaking pre, he might as well have been a cream filled popsicle, and a delicious one at that. Each new glob of pre you drank down, each bob along his length and breathing in his scent made your petals burn with need as your nipples hardened. Every so often, you got a chance to peek past him to see many guys and girls having tons of lewd fun, in all manner of ways. The sights and sounds of which only further fan the flames of lust inside you.

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 14/100
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 am

You increased corruption but forgot to lower the amount of corruption until the first effect.

I shivered as the man above so generously leaked delicious pre into my mouth. My mind was rapidly abandoning any thought of restraint as I eagerly swallowed more of that delicious ambrosia. My eyes kept darting back to see all the rest of the fun going on. How could I possibly expect anyone to pay to have sex with me when I need them this badly? It didn't matter as I cupped the driver's balls rolling them about in my palm as I closed my eyes and forced my lips down to the base of his dick and sucked on him like I couldn't live unless I swallowed the big, thick load I knew had to be waiting for me once he came.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:38 am

Your head was growing pleasantly fuzzy as you indulged your desire so, taking the man so deeply into your throat and letting your lips kiss his knot. The driver groaned, reaching down with one hand to start petting your head and running his hand through your hair and over your ears. He started to thrust a bit, the flow of his pre growing stronger, thicker and giving you more to treasure. From the way he was twitching in rod and sack, it wouldn't take too long for him to give you the real deal.

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 19/100
1 more til an affect occurs
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:36 am

I gasped and moaned as I received more of his delicious pre and felt how kindly he rubbed my hair, ears, and scalp as I devoted myself to worshipping his cock. With my eyes closed and all of my focus, I could feel each throb travel all the way from the base to the head. I stopped bobbing my head and began swallowing over and over as if I were trying to gulp his entire cock down whole. My pussy was drooling bu now, and I was sure there must be a puddle between my legs that he'd be able to see once I got back up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:35 pm

This made the driver let out a low growl, and he started humping your face a bit as you kept swallowing around him. Before long, he was letting out a lewd cry before filling your throat to the brim with thick strands of rich, hot canine spunk. And if you pulled up, you'd find that it tasted even better than his pre did, and only served to fan the flames for your own needs further.

As he cums, an errant thought passes through your head. There's enough room here that you could turn around and you could bounce your hips along his rod. He might knot you if he did that though... and you could wind up stuck there for a bit.

(Do a will roll, d20)

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 19/100
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:25 pm

(2)

My eyes lidded when I felt him snarl and thrust into my maw and throat, and when I felt the warmth of his seed pour down my throat to settle into my stomach, it almost felt like the warmth of it continued to spread out from my stomach and down to my crotch which was abuzz with pleasure. I pulled back getting a taste of every remaining spurt of cum before dutifully swallowing it like all the others.

My eyes were hazy when his orgasm finally came to an end, and I pulled back from his cock giving it a little kiss to thank it for the treat, but my crotch was on fire now, and I couldn't think of a better way to sooth that fire than to lay my chest down onto the floor of the bus, lift my ass up high, and ride him till his balls were empty. The floor must have been filthy as I lowered myself, but I needed this too much to care as I put my pussy right over his cock and sunk him into me with a needy gasp.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm

(Corruption roll-8. Choose affect: Enflamed Libido, -2 to will rolls involving sex, or Cum Hungry, more eager to drink down cum if given the option)

The driver lets out a surprised grunt, but then barks out a laugh and begins bouncing you along his fuckpole, groaning quite happily. "Heheh, pegged ya as a slut the instant ya got on. Gonna fuck ya good and hard, and then fill you like my own personal breeding bitch!"

You could feel his knot bumping against your folds, the promise of it pushing inside and spreading you wide only adding to your pleasure.

Goal-
1000/10,000
Corruption 19/100
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games