Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:10 am

(6-2=4)

A small part of your mind tried to rail against such thoughts, but with your balls being lapped and suckled diligently and your cock wrapped around the wet and tight confines of your daughter, it fell on deaf ears as your dear Chelsea grew closer to her first climax atop your shaft. And you weren't all that far behind. As your cock began to twitch and prepare to deposit your seed and lay your claim, Kelly barked happily into your gonads as the pendant began to pulse and glow.

"C~Cumming!~!" Chelsea soon squealed out, pressing herself to you so hard you wound up on your back again as she this time took the lead in the kiss. Her pussy was wringing you dry, and you couldn't help but begin filling her as a more intense wave of pleasure washed over you... with you not noticing the strange purple glow that also briefly flashed around you...

(+10 Corruption)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

55/100 corruption

Even if it bothers you, you cannot help but think of your daughter now and her friend as bedmates to make the evenings warmer in more ways then one.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 am

I wanted to be disgusted with myself, but the way her silky smooth walls were wringing me for all I was worth made it impossible to do anything but to make sure I filled her to the brim. My only concern was that with her straddling me, some of my spunk might manage to leak out of her womb too quickly. I was sure Kathy would appreciate the treat, but the thought of my swimmers not getting ample time to do their job wasn't something I wanted.

Grabbing her hips even as she pushed me back, I made sure to hold her hips against my own, so I was completely bottomed out inside of my daughter planting the seed of the next generation into my own daughter. Unaware of the faint glow surrounding me, I continued making out passionately with Chelsea as I filled her up. Having been without a lover for a while, I had a lot to give.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:17 am

(20-2=18)

As you take her and start filling her with your cream, the seed of future life, truly claiming your daughter for yourself... you find your doubts starting to melt away. Of course you should claim her... you'd worked so hard to raise her, and she was a hot and sexy thing and you were all by your lonesome. Of course you should fuck her, use her, take her for yourself. The whispers that you should stop this grow fainter as such corrupt and sinful thoughts flood your mind...

"Mmhm... Daddy's cum... mhm, so warm and sticky hehe~" She glances back to Kelly, smiling as she says, "Clean up any that spills out my Pet~ then Daddy can rut you too~"

73/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:26 pm

I gasped and moaned as my body gave everything it had up to Chelsea's soaking hot depths. All concern about fucking and impregnating my own daughter ejected out of my body with every glob of seed fired from my cock. Her body was so warm and inviting and eager that it was hard to think it wrong to blow my load somewhere that felt so good. Demandingly, I tightened my grip on her waist making sure she couldn't pull off of my rod even a little bit. I wanted to make sure she could feel every pulse of what I was giving her deep inside of her very core.

I had completely forgotten about Kelly busy polishing my balls the entire time. Thoughts of using her once I was done pleasing my daughter started to build, but I needed to wait. Had to make sure my sweet little girl got her fill first before I started rutting her pet like the bitch in heat she was acting like.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:35 pm

(9-2=7)

Chelsea shivered and wriggled atop your dick, grinding against your hips as she too seemed intent to try and take in every last drop of your spunk you had to offer in this load. Kelly for her part of course followed her Mistress's orders and started lapping around your cock and her slit, sending shivers through you both that let your daughter wring an extra few spurts of seed out of you. Once your flow came to a halt though, she slowly pulled off, grinning as she purred,

"Kelly, bitch position~ Daddy's gonna breed you too~"

Kelly let out a "Yes Mistress!~" before practically bouncing back a bit as she turned around and lifted her ass into the air and her head lowered to the floor. She was soon spreading her cheeks and showing you her eager pussy as it drooled femcum.

80/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:29 pm

I groaned as my daughter drained the last of my spunk practically sucking it up like my cock was a straw. By the time I had given her everything I had it felt like I'd never be able to cum ever again, but seeing that hot bitch puss getting presented to me eliminated any need for a refractory period. I felt like a hot young stud again as I watched her hot little lips drool for me.

Hardly a thought was spared for my daughter as I tossed her aside. I was like a beast burning with a need to breed and nothing was going to slow me down. Even though her ass was held up so high and her chin was against the ground, I still felt the need to grab her by the scruff of the neck by one hand and her tail with the other. Pinning her neck down into the carpet and pulling on her tail, so her heels just barely lifted off the ground, I leaned over her making sure she could feel my cover the entirety of her ass and back before I brushed my stiff rod against her young, puffy lips. I idly wondered if she was still a virgin before I sank my firmness into her depths.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:35 am

(1-2=0 corruption gain)

Chelsea squeaked in surprise, but didn't seem too bothered by this turn of events. Kelly however let out an "Awoooooo~" of pleasure as you pushed her into the position you preferred for her. She wriggled about happily, panting like the bitch in heat she was as she barked and looked lustfully back up at you. Her puffy lips happily took your rod into her, and the way it clung to you felt like her body was literally begging you to turn her into a mama bitch.

80/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:27 pm

I chuckled as the little bitch howled under me as I adjusted her position to my liking. "Remember this pose for later." I could feel her walls clinging to me in an attempt to milk my cock. "So tight and wet like a real bitch in heat. What would your parents think if they knew you were acting like a filthy animal in need of breeding, or does your mother act like this in front of studs too?" I didn't know either of Kelly's parents, but the idea of shaming her while I bred her was just something I couldn't pass up. I gave her ass a slap as I really started to drill my way deep into her depths watching and feeling the way her body reacted to every movement.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 01, 2020 7:07 am

(9-2=7)

"Y~Yesh~ K~Kelly r~remember!" She barked out, moaning and barking in arousal, heat and excitement. Your words only made her cling to you tighter, and she didn't seem to be in a state where she could give a proper answer, too busy barking out her pleasure as you began to drive into her. You could tell by the way her inner walls clung to you that she craved and needed your seed inside of her, to knock her up and create new life like the good breeding bitch she was...

To create more devout children for our Goddess whispers into your mind as behind you your daughter smiles as she watches, one hand idly stroking at the pendent she is wearing.

87/100 Corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 3:00 am

I smirked as she said she'd remember like a good little bitch all the while her body did everything in its power to let me know how badly she needed my life-giving seed. Finally, I bottomed out letting my hip slap against her ass. Now fully enveloped in her depths as deep as I could force myself into her, I leaned down pressing my chest and stomach against her back. I could feel her tail pinned underneath my stomach as I began hammering into her using only my waist to take deep, powerful thrusts that left me slamming against her ass each time I hilted inside of her. "Good bitch, gonna give you a full belly of pups soon."

I paused momentarily when I heard the whisper confused, but with the way Kelly was gripping me, I couldn't focus on that before I returned to drilling my dick right into her depths to make certain I was pumping my seed into her deepest core.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 03, 2020 4:41 pm

(7-2 = 5)

Kelly was quickly becoming a drooling and barking mess beneath you. You could feel your shaft hammering away at the entrance to her womb while she almost mindlessly at this point rolled her hips back to meet you as you thrust it away at her. The whispers in your head grow more prominent and harder to ignore, but at the same time they begin to sound more and more natural, as if they've always been there. They are joined by the sound of your daughter's voice as she says with a sultry purr,

"That's it daddy, breed my slut of a pet. Make sure to knock her up… We need to see how strong the fertility spell is after all~"

92/100 Corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:13 am

I grunted with each slap of my hips against hers feeling the way I was battering my way against her cervix, and with each thrust, I could swear I felt it give a little more. It wouldn't be long now before I breeched my way into her inner sanctum and filled her with the cum she so desperately craved. I could just imagine watching her grow gravid with my young not caring if anyone would question who'd knocked the young girl up. The voices were clearer now, but they felt comforting as if they had always been there, and I just only now cared to listen.

I grpaned a little confused when my daughter encouraged me, but one word stuck out confusing me a little. "S-spell?" Despite my desire to get clarity about what she was talking about my hips didn't stop their relentless pistoning.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 04, 2020 8:19 pm

Corruption Accomplished

You can feel your daughter moving to press herself against your backside as your cheek is stroked sensually and her warm breath washes over your ears. "Ssshh, don't you worry about that dear daddy, or much of anything from now on. From this moment forward, you are part of her greater family, and your role in it is that of a stud whose job it is to breed needy bitches like Kelly here and fill them with life so that our goddess may have even more worshipers and bless us with even more power."

You find a small part of you tries to resist and seek greater clarity, wanting to know just what the heck was going on now. But as she presses against you and you feel Kelly wringing away at your shaft, You feel a rush of energy washing over you. A fuzzy image of some strange entity that seems to possess an odd and otherworldly beauty to them speaks to you and says the same things that your daughter just has. Telling you of your place and purpose in this life in service to her as one of those who would help the most fertile of her numbers swell the ranks.

The need to cum is overwhelming in its intensity and you feel like you're about to let loose more than you ever have before… All in the name of your new goddess.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:45 pm

I grunted and groaned as I continued forcing my way into Kelly's cunt. Nothing else mattered for the moment other than completing the breeding of the all too willing bitch beneath me. My daughter kept talking about a goddess and how I was to be some sort of stud for Kelly and others like her. I was getting close, and I could feel the biggest load I'd ever unleashed churning away inside my sack ready to leave my children in this fertile womb.

I even began seeing visions of someone whose beauty could only belong to a goddess. I was going to serve such a wonderful beauty as that breeding many children with other women. A part of me wondered if serving well enough may allow me to serve the goddess personally. My desire to blast the first of many loads into the Kelly and ensure that she carries my child drove me to thrust more rapidly and with less control letting my lust boil over until I slammed in and deep as I could and began unleashing all of my built up lust to fill her fertile womb with my life-giving cum.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 06, 2020 3:57 pm

As you came, you felt something rushing through you. It clouded your head, making thinking hard. You could still do it, but it took more effort. You felt your cock and balls both getting a bit larger as your thoughts moved more and more towards your life's new primary purpose- breeding bitches, be they humans or anthro's like the bitch beneath you. The howl of orgasmic delight coming from her only further fueled that idea in your head as your Daughter cooed and purred, whispering praises into your ear even as you got a sense of acknowledgement from your new Goddess. She was pleased... but she was also letting you know there would be many more for you to stuff to the brim and bursting with your seed like this...

Strand after strand fills and floods her, making her milk you for everything you got as you just keep cumming. Ten seconds... thirty... a minute and you still haven't finished quite yet!

"Mmhm... one round should do it for her Daddy... but if you wanna go again and again, go ahead and rut her til she passes out~ Mhm, the High Priestess was right... you are a natural stud Daddy~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 06, 2020 9:02 pm

It felt incredible to just unload into the eager little bitch beneath me. So incredible, in fact, that it was hard to think, but I didn't need to think as long as I could keep feeling like this. As she howled out her own pleasure, I grabbed her chin forcing her head around, so I could force my tongue into her mouth while I pumped her full of pups. I heard Chelsea muse that she was almost certainly pregnant now which did give me pause about rutting her again. A part of me wanted to hunt down another fertile, vacant cunt to splatter with my seed. I couldn't wait to have a harem of fertile breeding sluts to give all the seed my growing balls could produce, but I couldn't abandon this eager cunt milking me desperately.

Already, I began to thrust inside of her still spasming snatch making sure I remained hard, so I could fuck a second load into her as quickly as possible. I was confused by the comment about a High Priestess and how she knew I was a natural at this, but I was well beyond caring at this point as I flipped Kelly over without removing myself from her and lifted her knees up to beside her head pinning her on her back beneath me.

You ready to start planning out another scenario, or do you still have few things in store for these characters?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2020 6:36 am

The rest of the night, you spend a few rounds breeding Kelly til she's nice and bloated with your seed. Then you find yourself sating your daughter's own carnal needs as you find it amazingly easy to stay hard and keep working up new loads. When morning comes, its grey and cloudy outside, but you aren't concerned with the lack of light as you are lead to someplace deep beneath the town, where you are welcomed and presented with over a dozen ladies that have been prepared and turned into eager and needy bitches ready for breeding. Any thought of times previous where your bed would be empty are forgotten, as the cult assures you that your new purpose will ensure that you never have an empty bed.

Sure, you might not be able to think as much as you did previously, and you find yourself more easily commanded by your own daughter... but that was alright. Made life easier... and more fun than it ever had been before...

The Cult has claimed another... only time will tell if the entire town falls fully to its sway.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:33 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayla Batrusca
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... a0f47e.png
Bio: Growing up the daughter of a cop has a tendency to help shape ones choices in life, and it certainly helped lead her to the idea of following in her daddy's footsteps. What started out as wanting to take care of the bad guys like he did when she was young morphed into the realization that justice was a bit more nuanced, and that she wanted to seek out and help bring the true and proper justice whenever she could.

This has lead to her being moved to and reassigned to a small city in the more rural areas. She was sent after her supervisor recommended her to the precinct there, who seem to have been having an issue keeping staff of late, though for what reason she wasn't told.
Will: ***

You were finally here. The new precinct you'd been transferred over to. It was a much smaller place than you were used to, but you were certain there were still ways for you to make it a better place, and the smaller size would be an opportunity to get more closely knit with the community. The place must be really hurting for officers though seeing as how they'd hired you on the spot from the recommendation alone, so this would be your first time meeting with your new boss. Walking through the front door, you immediately saw some officers, two humans and a tiger, at their desks filling out some paperwork without a secretary to direct you in sight. You needed to get to Chief Leopold's office to report for duty, but from here everyone looked busy.

Suddenly, the tiger stopped his writing to get a big stretch with a heavy yawn. As his yawn ended, he spotted you standing there. He gives you a once over before noticing your uniform. Standing up, he stretches his lower back looking relieved for any excuse to get up right now. He walks up offering his hand. He looks like he's a bit young probably only into his first or second year on the force with a lithe frame and a bit of boyish charm to him. "Hey, I'm Officer Burns. I take it you're the new girl. Well, welcome to our neck of the woods."

Officer Burns
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Kayla was working hard to contain her excitement. The chance to do good in a new precinct was very much something she was eager to get to work on as soon as possible, and the sooner she found Chief Leopold the sooner she could begin learning her fellow officers names and getting out there to familiarize herself with the community.

She was a bit surprised by the sight of the anthro, something she'd had rare oppurtunities to work with in her precincts so far. Nevertheless, she gave the tiger a friendly smile and takes his hand, giving it a firm shake.

"Yep, Officer Kayla Batrusca, a pleasure to meet you. I'll be happy to get to know you and everyone else I'll be working with here more in a bit, but first I should probably meet with the Chief. Could you point me in the right direction?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:14 pm

"I'll do you one better and walk you to his office. I needed to get up and stretch my legs a bit anyway." He leads you down a hall pointing out a conference room and the bathroom along the way before stopping at one door. "This is the Chief's office." Opening the door for you, you see what looks at first like a normal office. A desk with some papers, a couple filing cabinets. What isn't as normal is the weight set in the corner where a bulky, out of uniform lion is doing a few curls before he notices you two.

"Burns, you got those reports ready." The young man rubs the back of his neck. "Almost finished with the last one, but Officer Batrusca arrived." He gives you a look. "Well, she's here now. Finish that last report and have it on my desk in 20. I gotta show the new recruit around the office then you'll show her around downtown." He salutes looking quite excited about the new assignment before rushing off. "Welcome aboard, Batrusca. Let's get you familiar with the station before we send you on patrol." He begins tossing his uniform back on.

Cheif Leopold
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games