Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 pm

"Oh, well that sounds like a wonderful field to go into. Do you have a particular career under it in mind?" Kayla asked, blushing and squeaking every so often as she was groped by her roommate. At the beginning of the day, she would have brought her foot down and said enough was enough, but for some reason now she found the touches pleasant if surprising.

"W~Well, that does sound fun... sure, why not?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:18 am

She chuckles moving now to sit in front of you. "Well, since it was my suggestion, it's only fair that I go first. I'll go with DARE to start. I'm at your mercy now." She gives you a sly wink. "Don't hold back now. I want to see what kind of delightful things go through your mind here." She leaned forward licking her lips as she waited to hear what task you might have in store for her. With what you'd already walked in on, you figured she was up for quite a lot.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 am

Kayla was a bit surprised at being put on the spot, and frowned for a moment as she tried to think of something. After a moment, she slumped and admitted, "I don't actually know a good thing to start with that really be dare worthy, other than well... uh..." She cast her eyes about, and saw that Anna had a rack for kitchen utensils on the wall in the small kitchen. Several of the tools there had fat handles so...

"I... dare you to stuff that spatula into you?" She offered finally after a moment.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:57 am

"Oh," She smiles as you tell her what to do before beginning to slowly saunter to the counter with an overexaggerated sway of her hips. Picking up the spatula, she flips it overlooking at the handle. "You mean this spatula?" She gives you a look over her shoulder while dragging her tongue against the wooden handle. Bending forward, she grabs her tail lifting it out of the way, so you can see eveything as she brings the fat handle to her pussy lips letting out a gasp as she rubs it against her lower lips.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:39 am

Kayla nodded and blushed, but soon found herself watching every little bit. Fuck... she was getting aroused again... she hadn't been this horny in a while now. Especially as she watched Anna rub the tip against her folds, the sight making her squirm on the spot as she nodded her head and said, "Y~Yeah, that one, b~but uh, I said to stuff it in, n~not tease yourself with it."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 am

She smirks at you. "Oh, you'll have to excuse me. I can be a bit of a showman sometimes. Just building the tension before I get started." As she says that, she stuffs the fat handle in, and it goes in with hardly any resistance. She was clearly very experienced in handling such thick insertions. She began twisting the spatula no doubt twirling the handle inside of herself as rather than stopping after she got it in, she almost seemed ready to fuck herself with the thing.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Kayla was biting her lip, squirming, her petals growing wet again most assuredly now. She spent more than a good minute watching Anna stirring her pussy up with the spatula's handle, her hands starting to drift to her groin and breast... soon though she shook her head and said, "Y~Your turn."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 am

She chuckles, "Well if you're not going to make your choice, I'll assume you're going with a dare as well." She pulls the handle of the spatula out letting you watch as her tunnel grips it as if it doesn't want to let it go. "Alright, let's order a pizza for dinner, and for your dare, you will answer the door, and you'll have to do it topless."
Firehead

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 am

She chuckles, "Well if you're not going to make your choice, I'll assume you're going with a dare as well." She pulls the handle of the spatula out letting you watch as her tunnel grips it as if it doesn't want to let it go. "Alright, let's order a pizza for dinner, and for your dare, you will answer the door, and you'll have to do it topless."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:33 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

you Double posted fyi

(Will Roll 14-2=12)

It had been a while since she had done truth and dare, and thus had forgotten that she had to specifiy such. She squeaked a bit and squirmed, soon saying, "I~I'm a new officer in town... I~I don't know if that's a good idea..."

However, it would likely be noted that she wasn't saying no necessarily... and that a part of her was already getting aroused at the idea.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:11 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Huh, seems it won't let me delete the posts either for some reason. Maybe I should have tried before making this post.

She smirks sauntering over to you. "You're in an apartment complex known to house college students, so it's not like he's going to know you're a cop, and he'll be too distracted by your tits to even remember your face. Besides, who's going to believe him if he even bothers to tell anyone a woman answered the door topless?" She gives a coy smile. "Of course, even though it's against the rules, I guess I could be convinced to give you another...less public dare, but only if you accept a penalty as well."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:33 am

(Will Roll 9-2=7)

Earlier, Kayla would have been able to resist such an argument... but the thought of answering the door topless... of showing her breasts to some random stranger... it sent a shiver through her and she whimpered and bit her lip before moving to take her top off, blushing brilliantly all the same as she said, "W~Well, w~when you put it l~like that, I~I guess I can do it without a~any problems..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:56 am

Anna smirks pulling out her cell phone. "Yes, I'm sure the delivery person will be more than happy with the sight greeting them." She dials a number asking what you'd like on your half of a pizza before setting the order. "It'll be about twenty minutes so feel free to give me another dare while we wait, and we can get back to your second round after the pizza arrives." Whether you gave her another dare to pass the time or not, there was indeed a buzz from the door twenty minutes later. "See the intercom beside the door? There's two buttons. One let's you speak to whoever's outside while the other lets them enter the building."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:03 pm

"U~Uhm, I think I'll stick with Truth... was that your first time doing something like that, where a stranger walks in and you get them to just... join in?" Kayla asked, a part of her rather curious after she mentions pineapple and ham for her half.

Regardless of the answer, she blushed and fidgeted as she went to the intercom and informed the delivery guy, or girl, they could come on in. Her cheeks were blushing, but she'd be lying if her petals weren't a bit damp and her nipples hard.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:06 am

She snickers, "Well, it's only my first year of college, and I had to be much more discrete in High School, but I did get walked in on one other time, and I did invite them to join in. Unlike you though, they didn't accept my offer. I'm glad you accepted." She rubs her palm against your cheek smiling as she says that last part.

You hear a male voice on the other side. Waiting for the time to open the door and reveal yourself to a complete stranger must have only taken two minutes, but it felt like an eternity of waiting before you heard the knock. Looking through the peep hole, you could see a guy, human, and probably just out of High School if not still a senior with rather delicate features waiting for you to open the door.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:33 pm

Nodding and blushing, and wondering if that made her the normal or crazy one, Kayla waited by the door. When she saw the boy through the peep hole, she gulped a bit, steeling herself as she took hold of the knob and slowly opened it on up, giving the best flirty if nervous smile that she could as she said, "Heya there, thanks for bringing it by~ W~What'd ya like your tip to be?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 am

The boy certainly seems surprised by the sight of you standing there smiling with your tits just hanging out on display like that. His eyes remain glued just long enough for you to wonder if he'd heard what you said before he finally starts to speak. "Oh, uh, yeah, I got your...pizza." He looks up to you biting his lip a moment before continuing. "C-c-can I touch them?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Kayla was blushing a fair bit herself as she saw him being so caught off guard but also enamored. However, at the same time a thrill was rushing through her, and she blushed as she nodded and said, "G~Go right ahead cutie. Consider it your tip for being so fast with our dinner tonight~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:42 pm

His breath hitches and you get the feeling he doesn't get much sexual contact with women as he eagerly digs one hand into the soft flesh of your tit. The other continues to hold the pizza up until your roomate helpfully takes it from him leaving him both hands to explore your bosom. You see a girl walk up blushing but not saying anything as she abashedly enters the room across from you though you do catch her hesitate watching a moment longer before shutting the door.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 am

Kayla gasps and moans a bit, biting her lip as he takes hold of her breasts, first with one hand, then the other when Anna takes the pizza away. Her blush intensifies quite a bit as she gives a shy but nervous smile to the girl who spots and watches, even if its only for a moment. She found herself also unsure on how long she should let him touch her like this... his hands feeling nice on her bosom but her nerves starting to say she should let it end here.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games