Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Firehead Wrote:Name: Bernard Gress
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19173216
Bio: A single father who's done his best to raise his teen daughter into a fine, young lady. He had agreed to let her invite a close friend over for a sleepover this weekend. Once the girls seemed to be settled in for the night, he stepped into the bathroom for a quick shower before bed. With only a towel around his waist he was surprised to find his daughter and her friend waiting for him in his room. His daughter wearing only a sheer negligee and a strange pendant, and the friend in nothing but a pet collar.
Will: **

Your daughter smiled and waved at you as you stood there, your cock twitching under your towel as she hummed and purred. "Hello Daddy~ My dear Pet here has really been lusting after you for a while you know... and since she's been such a good girl of late, I figured I could reward her... and help you relax~"

You notice that the pendant seems to glow slightly as she says this, while her friend Kelly simple turned and licked her lips as a shy look remained on her face even as she stared directly at your crotch.
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm

I was stunned at what await me as I entered my bedroom from the adjoining shower. It had been ten years since my wife had passed, and with a daughter at home, it wasn't exactly easy to find female companionship, so it was hard to say I wasn't on some level flattered by the the way they looked at me and my daughter's words, but this was far from appropriate. They were both less than half my age, and one of them was my daughter, damn it.

Grabbing my towel in the front, I made sure my crotch was properly covered. I didn't want to flash the girls or let them know how much their attention was affecting me. "Chelsea, sweetie, is this some kind of prank? Take your friend back to your room, so you two canh get dressed appropriately." I'd never seen Chelsea's pendant before, and I could have sworn I saw it glow, but I just passed it off as a trick of the light as I waited for the girls to go get changed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:07 am

Chelsea hummed, running her own hands up and down her body as she spread her legs open... letting you see her own petals as she smirked a bit and purred, "Daddy dear, it's not a reward for my sexy pet here if you can say no now is it~ Mhm... now, be a good Daddy and let us see your naughty pole~"

Kelly was nodding her head vigorously, even as you felt a wave of desire washing over you...

(Roll to beat 7)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

0/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:07 am

(Roll: 2)I stood there my jaw trembling as I watched my own flesh and blood expose and touch herself. I should have grown stern with her. Been more adamant that she needed to go get dressed appropriately, but I just couldn't form the words as my eyes scanned both girls and my voice stammered and hesitated. Without even thinking, my hand released its grip on the towel allowing the fabric to fall to the floor. Already, I was rock hard, and now they could see my shame in all its glory.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:07 pm

(3-2=1 corruption gained)

"O~Oohhh... i~It's... M~Mistress... i~it's as big as I always imagined it to be..." Kelly moaned out, starting to crawl over towards you as Chelsea smirked, licking her lips as well as she purred. "Mhm... oh yes... my Daddy is packing quite the naughty fuckpole... mhm... I do hope Daddy that you have plenty of stamina... I plan to have some fun with your dick too~"

Your mind reeled at that, even as you found yourself taking in every bit of your daughter's form. All the while her friend had reached you, and was now nuzzling your sack and smooching and licking at the base of your rod as pleasure went through you.

(Roll to beat 16)

1/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 am

(7)I gasp as the young, nubile dog girl nuzzle, kisses, and laps at my cock and sack. My eyes remain locked on my daughter who promises to have a taste of me herself while remaining completely exposed to me under the sheer clothing.

My hand moves down to Kelly's head rubbing my palm against her ear as if she were just an animal looking for affection while my fingers curled behind her head to prevent her from pulling back though she shows no sign of wanting to do such. My cock was rock hard by now under her attention. I began rocking my hips pushing my cock against her face and chin and feeling my balls slap her a couple times as I grunted and groaned. Fuck, her fur felt so soft.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:12 pm

(9-2=7 Corruption)

Your head was growing a bit fuzzy now... but in a nice way as the embers of lust became a small flame that was eager to grow. The needy moan Kelly let out as you rubbed her head and ears only added to it, as did the fact that she began to kiss and lick her way all around your cock, working her way slowly towards your tip.

"Kelly, be a good girl and show Daddy how you've been practicing with your dildo... deep throat him~" Chelsea purred, smirking as she moved to start rubbing at her folds through her sheer panties, even spreading them as she cooed "Go ahead and look all you like Daddy~"

(Roll to beat- 6)

8/100 Corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:16 am

(5)I grunt and groan as she makes her way to my cockhead teasing me the entire way making this bitch seem more like a vixen. When I heard Chelsea mention practicing deep throating on a dildo, I decided to show her a real cock hadn't fully prepared her. As soon as I saw her open her mouth, I pulled her head towards me burying my length into her muzzle. "Th-this ain't no sex toy. Y~your playing with the r-real deal n~ow."

My eyes remained locked on my daughter who was sexily showing off more of her body to her own father while another girl was on her knees sucking him. He kept hold of Kelly's head as he began thrusting into the girl's muzzle making sure to let his daughter watch every even, powerful thrust.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:15 am

(6-2=4 Corruption)

Somewhat to your surprise, Kelly took your member in with less trouble than expected. Her throat relented to you and she only gagged and choked a bit as she shuddered and moaned around you. Little hearts appeared in her eyes as they grew lidded, and she let you begin using her mouth like your own personal fucktoy. She of course began to do her best to pleasure you as well, tongue writhing beneath your member as she worked to make you feel so good.

"Mhm... tell me Daddy, who will you want to play with more after she sucks you off~ My naughty Pet, or me, your sexy daughter~? Who does Daddy want his cock buried inside more~?"

(Roll to beat- 14)

12/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:30 pm

(10)I groaned as the girl accepted me with hardly a complaint. Even though it sounded like she had little more than some practice with a toy, she still took it like a champ making me wonder at just how much of a slut this little bitch was. Her age was starting to feel more like a perk than a reason not to fuck her as I continued to muzzle fuck her. As I pushed her nose right up against my crotch, I chuckled. "Be a good girl and polish those balls, too."

I considered which of the beauties before me I wanted to stuff first. They both looked so nubile and youthful that it was hard making a choice until I thought of the look on Kelly's face if I made her wait after blowing me. "I think I'll teach my naughty daughter a lesson in what she gets for teasing her father first."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:44 am

(16-2=14 Corruption)

Kelly nods her head, tongue slipping out so she can start licking at and lapping at and all around your gonads each time she bottoms out on your cock, making your cum factories start to work overtime to produce plenty of lewd cream for her.

And indeed, you get some of that look now, as Kelly whimpers even as you continue fucking her face. Your daughter however shivers happily, the pendant glowing more as she smirked and pulled her panties aside to show fully her needy petals.

"Mmhm, oh yes, you do indeed need to teach me a lesson Daddy. I am such a naughty girl~"

(roll to beat 15)

26/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 pm

(19)I grunted and groaned as my balls were lavished with attention. Her eagerness with which she tended to me was remarkable and only made my lust grow higher. Even better, she did indeed seem bothered by my decision to make her wait to get her cunt stuffed once I'd dumped my first load down her throat.

I watched my daughter pull aside her panties giving me a clear view of her eager folds, not that I couldn't see them pretty well before, but as I saw the pendant glow grow, my thoughts returned to me. This wasn't right. These girls were half my age, and one of them was my daughter. I suddenly pushed Kelly off my dick crouching to grab the towel again.

"Cynthia, that's enough playing around. Th-this has to stop." I tried to be firmer this time, but thought of that eager muzzle which had been sucking my cock only moments ago left me a little unsteady on my feet as I stood back up and my head was still spinning with confusion and desire.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Kelly let out a whine as you pushed her off, whimpering pathetically in a manner that tugged at your head more than it should have. Your daughter of course smirked at that, shaking her head as she purred,

"My dear Daddy, you assume you have a choice in this~ We're going to have fun with you one way or another... the only question is, do you want to be the one in charge of our naughty fun... or would you prefer I choose what we do~?"

The tone in her voice sent shivers of several kinds down your spine. Something about the hungry look in her eyes told you you weren't getting out of this without finding your dick buried inside your daughter... or her friend.

26/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:36 am

I kept my hand over my crotch holding up my towel and hiding my erection which still hadn't gone down despite my change of heart. Still, Chelsea did not sound like she'd be dissuaded and was willing to fight for what she wanted. I realized retreat was not an option as that would only leave me running around our home wearing only a towel. If I was going to figure out what was going on and stop this insanity, I would need to go on the offensive and hope my will holds out.

Leaving Kelly on the floor, I rushed across the room intent on wrestling Chelsea into submission and making her tell me what was happening. I just had to keep my mind focused away from the way I was pinning her down half-naked on my bed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 am

(3)

You rush over and pin her to the bed, but to your surprise, she just grins and rolls you over and then... you feel a warm, hot, tight wetness surrounding your cock as she slides onto your cock in that same movement, letting out a pleasured cry as she does so. She shivers, then begins bouncing as she grins down at you. The pendant glows again as she said, "See Daddy~ I'm the one in charge right now... you don't get to do what you want unless I let you~ Now Kelly, come over here and get to work on his balls~"

Kelly does just that, letting out a happy bark and a giggle as she comes over and starts licking and suckling your family jewels, adding to the pleasure you're dealing with.

(Roll to beat 19)

26/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:49 am

(8)I do my best to pin her down intent on figuring out what's going on. "Now Chelsea, you're going to tell daddy whAAA" I was surprised at how quickly she rolled us over pinning me instead, and then that warm wetness enveloped me. Her insides were oh so tight, and it didn't matter that she was my own daughter anymore. I just needed to cum inside of that eager hole right now. Grabbing for her hips, I tried to bounce her up and down on my rod while also thrusting my hips up from below. Any concern about the girls' ages or the strange pendant were gone as I tried my hardest to furiously fuck my own daughter. Kelly's attention to my balls was pleasant though my wild upward thrusts didn't make it very easy on her. The thought of her having to put some effort to get a taste of my balls only drove me more wild.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:23 pm

(7-2=5)

Chelsea lets out a pleased cry at this, arching her back a bit and moaning as she seems to let you take more of a lead... then begins to just let you fuck her like your very own cocksleeve with how eager and vigorously you are going at her. "F~Fuck yes... mhm, D~Daddy go ahead, u~Use me, use your sexy slut of a daughter, fuck and fill her... t~then breed my naughty Pet~"

Kelly was certainly doing her best, managing at several points to briefly latch onto your balls and suckle on them, no never for long. But that didn't seem to stop her from trying again and again. As you slam away at your daughter, perverse thrills run up and down through you, especially as you recall prior times you had looked at her with sinful thoughts on your mind... and those sinful thoughts are playing out right now and they feel so amazing.

31/100 corruption
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 am

My cock twitched and sputtered pre as I slammed into my daughter like I fucking owned her cunt. The whole while she was telling me to fuck and fill her, to use my own daughter as an outlet to sate my sexual desires and then follow up by putting a puppy in her friend immediately after. I sat up, putting an arm around her back and pressing her soft, pillowy tits against my firm chest letting her feel my muscles as I started bouncing her in my lap proper.

She'd grown up to be a beautiful young woman, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that she was attractive, but I'd never thought I'd ever do something so wanton and wrong, but as her silky soft walls wrung my cock of all it was worth, I couldn't help but think of having her in my bed every night. No more lonely nights alone for me now. I had a pair of sluts that needed my dick now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:15 am

(12-2=10)

"Y~Yes, mmhm, f~fuck, Daddy... your cock... mhm, so much better than any toy~" Chelsea moaned, leaning in and seizing your lips in a fierce, sinful, and carnal kiss. Her nipples brush and drag across your chest with every thrust you make and bounce she takes, all the while your own sack is getting the diligent and loving attention from an obedient pet... yes... she was a pet wasn't she~? Chelsea's friend Kelly was an anthro, and one who had been collared by your daughter... such a naughty act... but perfectly right and correct, wasn't it? You'd really have to make sure to test and see just how well trained your daughter had made her...

41/100 corruption

Even if it bothers you, you cannot help but think of your daughter now and her friend as bedmates to make the evenings warmer in more ways then one.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:15 am

I grunted and groaned as Chelsea told me how much she enjoyed my dick, and I returned her heated kiss hungrily." My hands began moving down to cup and squeeze her ass which belonged to me now in my mind. I'd spent years raising her into the fine young woman she was today, so why wouldn't it be my right to take her as my own. I wanted to spill my essence deep inside of her laying my claim, so no matter what other men should lay their hands on her, she and I would remember who had her first. Yes, her comparing me to a toy made it all too clear. I was her first. I reached down grabbing Kelly behind the head and holding her snout right up against my sack and snarling into Chelsea's mouth as my cock gave the first twitch of orgasm my balls, mashed up against Kelly's face, let her know that every drop I had was now being offered to her mistress' womb.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games